Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 pm

David nodded and watched her movements, giving a little chuckle. "Yeah I do." he replied and walked besides her. "I've always been a nature guy believe it or not."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Shyli skipped happily over to him, grabbing his hands, "Then show me more. I like it here." Shyli looked around, amazement sparkling in her eyes, and dropped his hands. She smiled and laughed happily, twirling around.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

David smiled and got up, grabbing her hands and leading her over a log. "Be careful." He said and jumped down, walking through the forest some more and to a meadow. "This is a very great place." He said nodding happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Shyli, despite being a ghost, found it odd with David since he had the choker, making her materialized to him. To anybody else, she wouldn't even be able to touch them. It was nice having somebody she could actually touch and hang out with, who could see her. She let him take her hand and walked along with him to the meadow. It was wonderful! She let go of his hand and spun in circles freely around the meadow before flopping down in the long grass, disappearing from sight. "I wish it was like this when I was alive!" Shyli commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:02 pm

David smiled and watched her dance freely in the sunlight and disappear in the green grass. He appeared by her side just in time to hear her wish. He frowned now curious as he looked at her. "How was it like back in your time?" he asked. He thought it was even more beautiful than this. "How did you get trapped in that mirror?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Shyli frowned, “Well, it’s complicated.” Shyli sighed. “I don’t really know. I lived in a small town, and there was no wildlife like this. It was all about increasing technological abilities.” Shyli rolled her eyes, and she looked at David, her eyes showing hurt for a moment, “I don’t know. I was…well…murdered, when I was seventeen. I don’t know how I got into the mirror…”

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 pm

David tensed and listened to her story. She was murdered? Seventeen? He saw the hurt and looked at her shaking his head. "Who hurt you? Who murdered you?" he asked quietly, pulling a strand of hair from her eyes still determined to listen to the story, but also not wanting her to become angry with him so he tried to say it as gently as possible.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Shyli turned her head after he’d moved a strand of hair from her eyes, staring up at the bluest sky she’d seen in forever. “It…was…” Shyli sighed and took in a centering breath, “It was a jealous lover. Back then, we got married at thirteen. I’d been married for a while, when an old childhood friend came and murdered my husband, when I was already eight months pregnant with our first child.” Shyli shook her head. If she could’ve cried, she would’ve. “After my daughter was born, he came back…and that’s the last thing I ever remembered.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:22 pm

David heard her story and he felt himself tremble. The most saddest thing he heard. "I'm so sorry." he whispered but also he was surprised at what age her and her husband got married but didn't say a word. This was back then, not now. He took her hand and tried keeping hand from trembling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Shyli looked over at him. It was easy to detect his emotions, “It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. I can’t be killed again.” Shyli smiled gently.

[ WOAH fail O3o ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

David heard her reply and turned to face her again looking to meet her gaze, smiling. He hadn't been with her long and he liked her. Holding her hand there was a connected spark to it. Meeting her eyes, sent shivers down his spine. Wanting her so much made his heart skip beats. "Kiss me." he demanded suddenly. He never thought how much he'd want her, and this girl wasn't human. Anyway, he just wanted a kiss. Just one... maybe.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Shyli had just been about to turn her head back to the bluest, most beautiful sky she’d seen in a long, long while, when David demanded her to kiss him. Shyli stared at him, startled, and pulled herself into a sitting position. “Wait…w-what?” She asked timidly, hoping she’d heard him wrong.

[ o3o I like this topic ^^ I hope it goes far ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

David saw her so chilled, so happy. She probably even felt safe with him and now, David knew he'd probably said the wrong think. He probably should've thought about his instincts and his hunger and just used his brain. Oh, how stupid could he get? He gulped. Now what? He couldn't lie to her. He blinked once as if he couldn't believe her reaction and said, "I said kiss me." he said. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just-" he sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Shyli shook her head momentarily, confused. “I barely know you…” Shyli murmured, putting some of her white hair behind her ear. She wanted to point out she wasn’t human, but she knew that with his choker, he could interact with her like he would any other girl. Shaking her head softly, Shyli said, “I mean, I guess one little kiss wouldn’t hurt… but I’m just curious…” Shyli trailed off. She didn’t know what to say to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:41 pm

David saw how uncomfortable she got and then the last reply, seemed to satsify him but he said nothing instead, he leaned into kiss her but then stopped, opening his eyes again. "Come on Shyli, let me show you around town." he said suddenly. He was thinking about his own selfish reasons and she was so much more important, so much had gone on in her life, she lost her life. He wasn't gonna let his wanting to make her more uncomfortable. He jumped up and held out a hand to her, offering her up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Shyli, when he leaned in, wasn’t quite sure what to do. Should she kiss him or leave him hanging? Deciding quickly, she had just about to move in gently, when David opened his eyes. Relief swept through her—she didn’t know what else he’d wanted to do, seeing as they were all alone in the middle of the woods. Telling her that he should show her around town, Shyli nodded and smiled sheepishly, “Sure, that sounds nice." She took his hand thankfully and got to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:03 pm

David pulled her up, accediently pulling with too much force and she landed into him on his chest, in his arms. He twined his fingers and her and gave a bigger sheepish grin pulling her away. "This is a very short trail and we should be able to be in town in a while." he said and walked her into the forest and out on a trail, ending it. He walked to the parking lot, and unlocked his jeep, opening the door. "Do you think that since I intreact with this car you wouldn't... go through?" he asked and clenched his teeth. He didn't want to laugh but it was also a joke at the same time.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm

“Oh!” Shyli exclaimed as she was tugged a bit too roughly off the ground, landing in his arms. She couldn’t help but marvel at how strong he was, but she was quickly put back in place. “Thanks,” Shyli commented before nodding. “All right.” She walked to the jeep with him. “Wretched beast of a mobile,” Shyli commented, though very quietly so he wouldn’t hear. Shaking her head, Shyli murmured, “I don’t think so. Only if you were… eh, touching me. But not like that!” Shyli quickly corrected herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 pm

David heard her last remark and couldn't help but give a small laughter. He lifted both their hands to reveal their twinning fingers and nodded. "Trust me, I got you." he said. "Get in." he said and went around getting in, and opening his palm, waiting for her to take his hand so she can get in without going through. "Trust me, I'm expert at driving." he promised and started the car with the keys and waited.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Shyli nodded shyly, staring down at the intertwined fingers before glancing back up at his face—if a bit nervously. She went over to the other side of the car and chuckled, “I don’t doubt it. I’ve never been in one of these…contraptions…before.” Shyli looked around the interior of the ‘car,’ quite intrigued by it, and wondering to herself how it was run. She took his hand tentatively and hauled herself up into the seat, making sure not to let go of his hands. “All right, I’m ready.” She commented, smiling, then adding, in a bit of a teasing voice, “You do know if you show me around, nobody else is going to be able to see me. You may seem a bit…crazy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm

David laughed at what she said then stopped shrugging. "I don't care let them think I'm crazy." he answered and started the car, it roaring making the car come to life he pulled out looking back and making sure to still hold her hand. "Okay, here we go." he said and pulled away out of the driveway and into the road. He looked around. "Where'd you think you'd like to go?" he asked, looking both sides of the streets.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Shyli nodded and smiled, keeping her fingers laced with his. “Well…honestly, I don’t know. I haven’t been around for a millennia. I can’t eat anything, however, since I’m a ghost, and all…but otherwise you can choose where we go.” Shyli was a bit nervous about the car—she’d never seen an automobile before, and it was oddly smooth. Much smoother than the horses and ponies she used to ride. She looked out her window at the passing scenery. “It’s really nice to be outside of the Mirror again,” Shyli commented almost without realizing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

David shrugged and looked around them then turned back to her. "Okay. Um, how about a zoo?" he asked. "if you don't know what it is, it's something that is kept with animals and that sort of stuff in it." he said. "So would you?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 pm

“A zoo?” Shyli inquired, then shrugged at its description. “Isn’t it sort of cruel to keep an animal locked up in a cage?” Shyli frowned momentarily. “But it sounds interesting, no matter how barbaric their forms of entertaining your race may be.” Shyli rolled her eyes. “Sounds like a good idea, I guess. If you can drive us there without letting go of my hand, I think it’ll be grand.” Shyli meant the last part as a tease.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:31 am

David laughed and nodded, driving towards the Californa zoo. (If you want them to be by a beach) and got out the car, getting out quickly and opening the door then grabbing her hand. "Okay this is going to be harder than I thought." he laughed and took her out, getting his keys and locking it before walking into the building to pay. "Good thing about it I don't have to pay for you." he joked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next