Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Soon David grew tired and the sun was down. David stopped and just caressed her gently moving her to the side. "Do you think we sha'll call it a night?" he asked gently still stroking her hair. He looked at the ceiling. They had only just met not too long ago and he already had something easy to see for her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Shyli nodded and curled up beside him. “Yeah, I’m getting tired,” Shyli closed her eyes, and took her arms away from his neck, draping one over his waist. “I guess I’ll see you in the morning?” Shyli asked. She didn’t know what’d happen in the morning, but tomorrow held endless possibilities. For now, she was ready to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:55 pm

David nodded and soon closed his eyes to fall asleep, breathings growing more gentle and wandered off into dreams
{sss epicly failed this time *rasberry*}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:02 pm

[ yer using Spritz’s abbreviation! :o ]

Shyli slept peacefully for the first time in a long time. It’d also been a long time since she’d felt this way about someone—especially one of the opposite gender.
. - - - . - - - . - - - .
When the next morning came, Shyli’s eyes opened slowly as the sun peered down on her closed eyelids. Apparently they hadn’t closed the blinds last night…Either way, it was nice. Shyli felt David’s warmth beside her and she yawned slightly. She brushed some hair out of his eyes and smiled sweetly. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping…

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 pm

{But it's true... one freakin line.. bad!}

David soon woke at the feeling of Shyli's hand and smiled. "Good mornin'" he murmured sweeitly and got up going downstairs awfully hungry. He went into the kitchen to grab some bacon and pancakes and started to fry some.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm

[ it wasn’t. don’t worry about it. ]

Shyli smiled, “Good morning,” she commented. She watched as David left to go downstairs, but she stayed curled up on the bed for a moment. After a second’s thought, Shyli got up. She walked downstairs and smiled as she saw him, taking a seat nearby him. “Mm, smells nice. Too bad I can’t eat.” Shyli chuckled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm

David nodded. "Yeah I know." he said feeling kinda disappointed. "I take cooking classes." He felt slightly embarrsed but hurried and got his plate taking it over to a chair next to her and started to eat. "I wish you had another life." he muttered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Shyli smiled, “Any other woman would love that.” Shyli sighed when he said he wished she could have another life. A sudden longing shot through her heart. “I wish I could, too…” Shyli shook her head, thinking about whether it would work or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

David took her hand and stroke it, feeling bad for her. She lost her life a millena years ago. Then, a thought came to mind and he looked up to her. "Did you ever hear of a second life, or ever heard of having one. Is there a way to make you alive once again?" he asked
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Shyli smiled gently at him as he took her hand in his. She frowned, “Well, I’m assuming it has something to do with the choker,” Shyli commented. Her eyes flickered to the choker around his neck. It’d take a lot of work, if it had to do with the choker. Shyli sighed. “Otherwise, I have no idea…”

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm

David looked at the choker that still hung around his neck and smiled. "Maybe we can go to the library and do research?" he asked looking at her. "It should work."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 am

Shyli shrugged halfheartedly. She no longer cared what they did. It was unlikely that they would find a solution to their problem. Shyli deeply appreciated his comfort and companionship, as well as his concern for her, but Shyli had been this way so long that it was more likely she was already considered a "fading spirit." After being trapped in an enclosed place for so long, the sunlight and outer elements may just wear her down to nothing. That was the last thing that she wanted, but she knew it was the inevitable. After a few minutes in silence, just thinking to herself, she said, "I guess we could try." Shyli's reply was quiet, almost inaudible, as she fiddled with her fingers, seeing as she had nothing else to pick up and fiddle with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4