Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Shyli nodded and chuckled as well, taking his hand and getting out of the car. She inhaled a breath of air—it smelled of animal feces and sweaty humans. Crinkling her nose in disgust, Shyli responded, “Yeah, I guess that’s a good thing.” Shyli laughed, easily passing by the guards, and she blew cool air down one’s neck, smiling merrily when he turned around, obviously scared out of his wits, when nobody was behind him.

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:33 pm

David smiled and paid for himself, then walked out watching the clerk look weirdly at him. He smiled and looked at Shyli. "Look." he said and looked at the animals. "I believe it's not really fair to have them locked up but, it's no other better way to see them without having them attack you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Shyli smiled and walked closer to David, accidentally brushing her arm against his, and pulling back nervously, walking at a comfortable distance. She turned her head around to look at all the different animals. “Maybe so, and it smells horrid,” Shyli said, waving her hand in front of her nose, trying to get the pungent odor away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:39 pm

David's heart skipped a quick beat when their arms brushed. He heard her and laughed quietly looking at a lazy hippo waddling to the pond of its habitat then at her. "I didn't know ghost smelt like hounds." he said, not really trying to sound offensive.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Shyli laughed nervously. “Well, we do smell. We’re not completely dead, you know. If we were, I wouldn’t be…well…here.” Shyli smiled kindly at him, staring around at the animals as much as she was examining the humans. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen so many humans at one place…”

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:11 pm

David looked around then looked back at her. "when was the last?" he asked cocking his head. It was so hard. What did she exacly mean. He was so dumb he didnt understand what she meant exacly. Too lost in thought, he didnt catch a crack and almost fell.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Shyli looked back at him, confused by what he meant. “What? A millennia ago, of course. I’ve been stuck in that mirror for that long. Maybe a bit more than that. My husband and I had been living in a city of some sort. It was about as big as this.” Shyli nodded to their surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 pm

David gave a sheepish smile and looked around. "Well, would you rather go to my house instead?" he asked. He looked at his feet as the zoo almost ended. "I'd probably rather be alone anyway." he laughed and when they got out, he walked and stopped looking at her waiting for an answer. He was slightly nervous but he said nothing, waiting silently for her to say something
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Shyli stared at him, keeping her fingers laced through his. She listened intently to what he was saying. She didn’t know what exactly he meant by taking her home with him, but she shrugged. “Sounds all right with me,” Shyli said, shrugging. “I wouldn’t mind that. It is crowded around here,” Shyli said after a person walked right through her, making her grimaced and sneer angrily at that person, who had no idea he’d walked straight through her. “Yeah, let’s go.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:03 pm

David nodded and walked into his car once again. Slamming both their car doors before driving while his fingers laced through hers. They soon pulled in a driveway to reveal a small cream colored house. He took out the keys and got out of the car getting out and letting her out. "It's not that good-looking but you can try to keep yourself at home." he muttered and looked around letting her go. "Look around a bit and then meet me upstairs." he ran upstairs and looked at the door. He brought her home. Now what?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Shyli moved from him when he ushered her into the house. She was curious, and she wondered what the rest of the house was like. She wondered why, exactly, he wanted her to meet him upstairs. Shyli didn’t mind, either way. She took a few minutes to explore before floating up the stairs until she found David. “David?” She asked. She was honestly curious as to what was going to happen, and she smiled gently when she saw him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm

David gave a friendly smile when she met him upstairs. He looked at her, eyes shinning. He looked at her sitting down. "Not the best looking room but it's something I guess." he said and walked to his closet grabbing a few pictures. He sat back and walked to her. "This is me, my mom and dad." he said showing her the pic. That revealed a smallar boy with nice black hair in the middle of a beautiful girl with brown hair below her chest and another grown man smiling, black hair gleaming. They all seemed happy without a care in the world. "These are my parents. When I turned 10, my mom died from breast cancer. Then our family split. My dad hardly talks to me and travels a lot." he sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Shyli sat down, staring at him with keen interest. “Aw, I’m sorry,” Shyli commented, feeling sorry for him. She wanted to comfort him, but she wasn’t sure how. So, in a rather failed attempt to comfort him, she kissed his cheek gently and hugged him around the neck. “The past is the past. I would know. You should start fresh. Like me.” Shyli smiled nervously, removing her arms from around her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm

David felt down until she felt Shyli's soft lips touch his cheek and her arms go around his neck. Feeling the spark, that passed through their body interaction like lightening, David hardly heard her advice. Nodding, he gave a dark smile. "Maybe with someone...?" he asked quietly, the pain only ebbed away so much. He leaned down and pulled her into his arms, hands around her waist. Gently, he leaned down and kissed her gently on the forehead and stroked her soft hair. "Thank you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Shyli hadn’t expected him to pull her into his arms, but she felt strangely safe. Safer than she had in a long time. Shyli didn’t know exactly what she was feeling, but her skin tingled where his hands were placed gently. She felt his lips pressed against her forehead. Shyli nodded, “No problem,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around his torso and staring into his eyes, smiling gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:37 pm

David smiled and met her gaze, and gently went into an amazing embrace. Slowly, he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, a spark passing between them. He closed her eyes and then pulled away, not expecting for that to happen. He blinked and felt slightly embarrsed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Shyli smiled and her heart beat faster as she saw him lean in. Shyli felt his lips press gently against hers, and she felt her heart skip a few beats. Shyli let him pull back and she searched his eyes, at loss for words. Shyli noticed that he seemed to feel a bit nervous—or was it embarrassed? Shyli, in attempt to reassure him she didn’t mind it (in fact, she rather liked the sensation), Shyli moved back up and pressed her lips delicately against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 pm

David was surprised when he soft lips pressed against hers. He smiled under the kiss and started slow and gentle then started to get a little more faster. He was surprised what was happening but this is what he wanted right? She liked him too defiently. He then pulled away and put his head gently on hers leaning her gently onto his chest. He couldn't deny his feelings for this young lady and he was surprised that she liked him back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Shyli hadn’t expected the reaction from him. His kisses slowly became more passionate with the kisses, and Shyli let her eyes flutter closed. He pulled back a few moments later, resting his head on hers, and Shyli put her head on his chest gently. Despite the fact she was a ghost, she still had feelings, and she could definitely tell there was something between them, “Now what?” Shyli whispered, breaking the strangely comfortable silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:05 pm

David enjoyed the comfortable silence, rocking them both back and forth gently. When the silence was broken by Shyli's sweet and gentle voice, David looked back at his window and sighed. "Nights still young... I would rather have you pick this time." he said and stared at her, waiting for her to answer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Shyli nodded slightly, looking up. She shrugged slightly and looked outside the window, “I don’t know.” She said quietly. “I just explored the house a bit before I came up here. I don’t know what there is to do here…” Shyli said, her lips tingling slightly. This was the last thing she had been expecting. Shyli blushed slightly and nestled her head in between the crook of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 pm

David nodded. He knew what he wanted and just stopping made him feel stupid. He just started to kiss her again. More and more passionatly this time. She gently pushed her on the bed and got on kissing her. "Well not too much but we can try." he said while kissing her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Shyli didn’t bother to pull back when he kissed her again, this time more passionately. Shyli hadn’t kissed anybody for a very long time, but she felt like David was replacing her old husband—and to be honest, she didn’t care. She liked it. Shyli suddenly felt the soft cushioned bed underneath her, David getting on with her, his lips still pressed against hers, before he removed them and said something. Shyli nodded slightly, wrapping her hands around his neck, resuming the kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 pm

David smiled and continued, seaching through her curious about her. He continued kissing on turning so she was ontop of him now. Even though he was just kissing her, it was just amazing giving him new strength and ability. He stroked her hair as he did so body straightned in hers. He once and a while stopped for breath but then just continued again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Shyli let him move so she was on top of him. She allowed him to continue kissing her, and she took a breath when he did, after each new breath, they continued. Shyli moved one of her hands down to his neck, the other caressing his cheek gently. Shyli felt as if little bolts of lightning were sizzling wherever he touched her, or caressed her, and she enjoyed the feeling she’d missed for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next