Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trustless [ Reserved ]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trustless [ Reserved ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Trustless [ Reserved ]

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

[ it's fine! ]

“Yes,” Sam commented quietly, “I know I was always the healthier one—except for when it came to parties. I always had to drag you along and make you eat and drink the food there, if you don’t remember!” Sam chuckled before taking her salad and moving to the table, but not eating yet, a smile still on her face from the memories she had re-experienced in her mind just a few seconds ago. “Oh, come on!” she said exasperatedly, “Not all pizza has veggies in it, Matt. And pepperoni pizza doesn’t have veggies in it.” Sam shook her head and laughed quietly to herself, surprised she’d let herself be so lax around him. She was slowly beginning to wonder why she’d fretted in the first place. He wasn’t drunk right now, was he? So what was the point in being scared? At least…not then. She had no reason to be scared now. Shrugging, she commented, “I’m happy to pay, though. Whoever gets to the door first,” she teased. Sam quieted down for a moment, starting to eat her own food (she wasn’t about to wait 15 or 20 minutes for the pizza delivery guy to get there, just staring at her food, even though eating when a guest had no food was not something a good hostess would usually do), and then looking up at him when he commented on ‘that look on her face.’

Chuckling to herself, Sam commented, “I was just thinking…” Sam stared down at her salad bowl, trying to remember exactly what her father’s first words to Matt were—she knew they weren’t unerringly pleasant. Sam laughed again and shook her head before continuing, “I was just thinking of the first time you came over to my house to have dinner with my parents and I. I’m trying to remember what Dad said to you…” Sam looked up at the ceiling as if it held all the answers before sighing. “He said something about having learned 240 ways to kill people… and still knowing… what, 236 of them…?” Sam shook her head and turned her gaze to him. “It wasn’t pleasant, I remember. But I was just thinking of the look on your face… You were so nervous. Looked like you were about to wet yourself when my dad said that to you…”

Sam took another bite of her salad and contemplated it before deciding it wasn’t worth her time to figure out just what her father had told Matt. Her mother had adored him, though. ‘Oh, what a handsome young man! Where’d you find him, Samantha?’ is what she’d said. Sam remembered turning red but only telling her mother to ‘please call me Sam, Mom.’ The first meeting had been… quite interesting. Though Sam couldn’t remember if she’d ever been to Matt’s family’s house. She might have been once or twice, because she vaguely remembered his old house. Taking a sip of her tea, she chuckled, “That’s all I was thinking about, really. I still find it funny…” Sam looked over at Matt and looked him over. He wasn’t the foolish teenager she’d once known, was he? He wasn’t going to make another mistake, right? Sam let the thoughts go and continued eating her lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Chuckling Matt looked over at her, arms folded over his chest again in a relaxed matter "Stale chips, mushy sandwiches and flat beer and pop are not my idea of junk food Sam, besides people weren't there for the food, unlike me the only reason I was there to keep a eye on you and eat free food" He teased but in reality her dad had given him a talk telling him there wasn't a point in trying to keep Sam from the parties but he had to be with her and if anything happened to her no one would find his body. It was funny how sick life was at times the one person that promised nothing would happen to her to her father was the one that hurt her the most. Shaking his head snapping out of it when Sam complained about his pizza Matt only grinned more a more cocky look to it now. "It does too, the sauce it made out of tomatoes and tomatoes are a veggie, so there" He pointed out rather smugly and took a drink of his water.

"That is never a good thing" He teased taking a sip of his water watching her debating wither he wanted to pick at her salad or just wait for the pizza. Raise both eye brows Matt looked back at her and shuttered "That night could have been a horror movie" He shuttered again as Sam seemed to be lost in her thoughts again, that night when Sam forced him to have dinner with her parents had scared the crap out of Matt, he had been almost three years older then her when they had met. He looked at her and nodded "Yeah and then he proceed to tell me several of the ways he could kill a man, I still have nightmares about it" Matt was only half joking on that one. "OH I think I did pee mysself that night" With a shiver Matt took a drink of his water and leaned forward picking a tomato off her salad and popping it into his mouth before leaning back in his chair.

That night had turned out to be a good one, but man it was horrid at first. Then again Matt had spent a lot of his time over at her house during high school and even after that when only Sam was still in school, it had been better then going home. Matt had only brought Sam over to his house a handful of times most of the time it was because he needed to pick something up, they hadn't been there for more then 20 minutes. Shaking his head Matt looked over at Sam and rolled his eyes "You would find it funny, you weren't the one in the hot seat while your dad talking about killing you" He pointed out but a grin was on the corner of his lips. Time seemed to go by fast because the doorbell rang and Matt jumped to his feet. Strolling over to the door he opened it with a grin "Thanks man" He took the pizza pasted it to Sam, then took out his wallet and paid the man before closing the door and taking a deep breath. "Mmmm thats what Im talking about" Plucking the pizza from Sam's hands he walked back into the kitchen "You can have your salad Im having hot gooey pizza" Grabbing a plate be got himself a couple slices and sat back down eating happily now. "Now one of the best nights at your house was your eighteenth birthday, that was awesome and your mom pulling out the photo album and telling everyone about the pictures was priceless" He grinned eating looking over at her.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

“Oh whatever,” Sam said, sticking her tongue out at him. When he commented about the tomatoes, she shook her head. “No, tomatoes are not veggies. Tomatoes are fruit.” Sam looked content with herself, but then she sagged her shoulders in defeat, “But fruit is healthy for you, too. So, I guess you win this time.” Sam eyed him, “This time.” She smiled and took another bite of her salad, attempting not to laugh with her mouth open when he said that that night could be a horror movie. Swallowing, she replied, “Oh come on, you big baby,” Sam badgered, “You are so silly! My dad loved you by the end of the night!” Sam tried her hardest to keep a smile off of her face when Matt continued on with the story, ending it with that he thought he had wet himself. At that point, Sam couldn’t keep the smile off her face. She was forced to bite the side of her mouth to keep herself from laughing. It really wasn’t funny: her father had been dead serious. Like he said: ‘I have a shotgun, a backyard, and a shovel.’ Giggling to herself, finally unable to hold iti n, Sam shook her head. “Ah, my dad loved you, still! Made you my three-year-older brother. And of course Mom was treating you like a baby.”

“Hey, hey!” Sam scolded playfully when he stole a tomato, “You silly boy, wait for your pizza if you want your fruits, wheat, meats, whatever else you said!” Sam poked him in the shoulder with the tip of her fork before going back to eating. Sam nodded, “I know, I know. My dad preceded to tell me, after you left, that I was in ‘so much trouble for having a boy friend that was three years older.’ But he trusted you a lot… and put you to work sometimes, didn’t he?” Sam rolled her eyes when the pizza man came, paid the man and took the pizza back, going over to eat his fattening, gooey pizza. “Well, I hope you enjoy your healthily unhealthy food!” Sam jested, taking another bite of her almost-finished salad. “And I will, thank you! I’m perfectly find without your pizza.” Sam once again stuck her tongue out at him before taking a drink of her green tea.

When he mentioned her eighteenth birthday, she groaned, “Oh God, don’t even remind me! That was so embarrassing! I thought I was going to keel over and die.” Sam cupped her hand in her face, shaking her head as she remembered all the photos her mother had showed. Of course, she’d showed even the little baby pictures to Matt, which she hadn’t shown anyone else. “You stink,” Sam teased, looking up at him, taking a pepperoni off of his pizza and sticking it on his nose as best she could. “You teased me for hours—no, days!—after that. Almost the worst birthday ever. I think the worst birthday I ever had was my 15th… Were you there…? Mom rented that horse and it got loose…I had to chase it and ended up slipping and falling in the mud. That was not fun!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 am

Matt grinned over at her "Oh I will enjoy my pizza" He took a big bit and made a big deal out of it, oooing and groaning with his mouth full, swallowed and grinned at her as she went on saying she was perfectly fine with out his pizza. "Sure you are, your only saying that" He teased before going back to eating. He was finishing off his second slice and going on to his third when she groaned about him talking about her eighteenth birthday "What? IT was cute, or I thought it was, besides you were a very cute baby" He teased grinning mouth full of pizza before he swallowed and took a drink of his water before looking over at her chuckling only to laugh when she took some pepperoni off his pizza and stuck it on his nose. IT clung to his nose for a moment before falling off into the table. "Oh now your asking for it" Leaning over the table he swiped some of the sauce off the pizza and smeared it onto her cheek before sitting back down with a cocky grin looking at her, blue eyes dancing with mischief and cockyness. "Well duh, that was too good to pass up not teasing you about it" He informed her going back to eating and rolled his eyes as she went on about her worst birthday. She never seemed to remember but Matt had been there. "Yes Sam I was there and remember you falling in the mud" He smirked "It was pretty funny thou.." He trailed off eating

Once he polished off four slices Matt downed his water and chuckled looking at her with a smile. It was great to be talking to Sam again, he had missed just talking to her, hell Matt had just missed Sam herself, everything seemed to be better when Sam was there, she made life more bearable for Matt , and he had almost lost it but thank god he had it back.

(Oh god! Im so sorry! My brain died on me! )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

“Good, you do that,” Sam chuckled, shaking her head in a somewhat affectionate manner. It was just like him to make a big deal about eating pizza. Taking a sip of her green tea Sam looked at him as he ate. “I am fine without your pizza! I don’t need any junk food!” Sam protested, rolling her eyes. When he pressed the matter of her eighteenth birthday again, she clapped her hands over her face. “Oh come on! It was embarrassing!” Sam grimaced and peeked at him through her fingers, eyes narrowed. She laughed when the piece of pepperoni fell off his nose, and moved back slightly, however Matt had already smeared pizza sauce on her cheek. Grabbing a napkin, Sam wiped it off, laughing quietly to herself.

“Oh, hush!” Sam snapped, though it was obviously in a playful manner. Sam tapped her chin as she dug through her memories, then nodded, “Ah, yes, you were the one I accidentally pulled into the mud while trying to help me up, right?” Sam suddenly started laughing. “That was hilarious!” Sam shook her head and nodded in agreement. They had shared some simply fantastic times together before the… incident. Sam’s gaze trailed off to some unimportant object behind Matt as she remembered how things used to be. Seeing him sit here, she realized this is how it should be, only different. Why did Ryan have to be a product of force? If they had been married, Sam wouldn’t have to deal with the heartache. Everything was too much for her to handle at the time. She’d been so young and so inexperienced. Looking back on it now, Sam realized there were numerous ways for it to be prevented, but her kind side had only been trying to help her drunken best friend…

So that’s where kindness got one, isn’t it? However Ryan was the light of Sam’s life, and even if he was a product of rape, Sam would never have considered getting rid of him. She was ashamed that she had originally considered abortion, but every time she looked into the boy’s eyes she realized how angry she would’ve been with herself if she’d killed him. She would’ve regretted the decision so much… she probably would’ve committed suicide long ago if it weren’t for Ryan. Ryan kept her together now… She had to be strong, to face Matt, to find a job, for him. To keep him safe. She was never going to let anything ever happen to him. Snapping back to reality, Sam shook her head, “Four pieces? Dang Matt, you have a bigger appetite than I remember!” Sam teased, chuckling.

[ No, no it’s fine! Sorry I haven’t been on… =\ Kinda been struggling lately. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3