Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claiming (PG13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claiming (PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Claiming (PG13)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Arsh moved closer and closer till flicking his tail motioning her to pounce. Leaping off his paws he bit into the hide. It ran draging him forward for a few steps till his wait brought the prey down. Staying where he was he waited for her to kill it.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

Sandra leaped out of the tall golden grass. She threw herself upon its back. Her claws dug into the tender meat of the horse's back. Sandra clung onto the bucking animal, untill Sandra's weight dragged the horse down. She immediately leaned forward and wrapped her canines around the horse's gullet. With her extreme jaw strength, Sandra clamped her teeth into the horse's air pipe, killing it. Sandra released her grip when the beast fell to the ground, and tore into the stomach flesh.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Oops I just realized we both forgot we where hunting the wolf, lol)

Arsh didn't start eating her but charged a wolf in their hunting terratory. A loud visous roar erupted from deep in his chest and feriously climbed up his throat running into the air. The wolf froze turning it's head, it was all alone. It turned running and he fallowed. His eyes for a quick moment darted to Sandra eating the acient horse, it was probly 30 when they killed it. Turning his atention back to the wolf he chased it into the redwoods before ceasing charge and walking back towards Sandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:35 pm

(oh ya.)

Sandra continued eating the horse, not lifting her head as he approached her.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Arsh started to speak, "Obviously you don't know about prides, I eat first then Top female then the other females unless their are cubs then they eat secant. Only cause it's just me and you I don't care." He began to eat alongside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

When Arsh came close to the corpse, Sandra lashed out at him, snarling. She was used to defending her carcasses to the death from any other animals.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Arsh growled threateningly raising to his full night, he was a massive heavy male. Snarling at her he aimed to swipe his paw across get muzzle. He opened his mouth peeling his lips up to look like wrinkled gum wrapper.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Sandra snarled back, her defensive mode kicked in. She hadn't fully adjusted to having a mate, and now her mind was full one one thought only. defending her carcass.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Arsh snarled loudly, "I welcomed you into my land, my home, my pride, fed you, hunted with you, and this is how you treat me?!" He asked furious. He launged aiming to pin her and bite her shoulder. His long claws exteneded as he aimed to throw his massive body on Top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Sandra was pinned to the ground. It was only when he slashed his claws across her muzzle that she snapped out of it. "wait! im sorry!" Sandra wailed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Arsh slummed off her, snatched the horse in his jaws and tossed it into his back. Without a word he started to the house. He sped up pissed about Sandra's actions.

As soon as he reached the den he let the horse down and eat messily. He chowed down gulping witgout really chewing. He didn't even care to give himself a really change to taste it. Once done he went to the back and laid down, resting his head on his paw, this was their first right....and so soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Sandra followed far behind arsh back to the den. She did not enter the cave, but layed outside the mouth of it, at the very edge of the cliff, dangling her paws off the edge.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 am

Arsh stood up and walked to her after about ten minuets, he walked by the hotse and floped down right by her. He didn't speak a word, allowing a creepy dead silence to fill the air. He listened hard though, finding sounds, them breathing, a bear cub and mom playing in redwoods, winter birds singing here, and many more things. They filled the air with happy sounds that flowed about and around them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Sandra finally broke the silence. "im just not used to having a mate" she said as though they had been talking forever. she continued looking forward. not making eye contact with arsh.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:10 pm

"I know" was all Arsh said.

(Hey wanna skip time?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm

(sure. but to when?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:33 pm

(Idk, maybe to like her finishing giving birth to her and Arsh's first litter? I could play a new pride female that is too old to breed but will serve as a babysitter, birth helper, healer, and wise elder. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

(sounds good)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm

(Ok, um do I wanna post first?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

(sure?)

Sandra jumped down from the tree, her low hanging belly making her not as graceful as usual. Sandra is pregnant. She walks over to her mate, now very used to being in a pride, and rubbed against him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Arsh purred softly with delight, "Hello dear." He said and kicked her head gentley, "Oh hello Grace." He called out seeing the old gale approaching with food for Sandra. "Thank you." He said kindly as she placed a small skinny winter hare down, it looked anxiety....sort of like Grace Stag thought then felt bad and pushed it from his busy mind.

(So are we playing the cubs or are you gonna get certain people too? Or something? Hey I'm going to make this into it's own topic.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

(Never mind my mod tools won't work on this board, I'll have to ask Themagus about it)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 am

Sandra accepted the hare and began to eat it. She ate the entire thing, for she was eating for more than herself now. Sandra felt tired, and layed down to rest.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Arsh watched and laid down around her and groomed her head and neck for a moment then rested his head on her shoulder. His eyes slid closed and he fell asleep.

Grace went to a tree and limbed up to watch all about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Sandra woke up with a start, as a pressure in her lower body awoke her. "Arsh?" Sandra squeaked out. She licked his head.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next