Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) Empty Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 pm

This is like mystical horses with element powers. Please make out the forum of your horse.

Name: Ash
Color: Black with white patches
Eye Color: Blue and brown
Element: Fire and to create storms when mad.

I walked through the forest looking for mares to start a family even though I was a forcer I still wanted to start a family of mares to provide me with foals of any gender. I shook out my mane getting the dust and dirt out of my mane. I pawed the earth when I found a nice place to sleep for the night, I laid down and putting my head on the ground and shut my eyes. I was really huge horse not fat but muscle and any mare would be glad to be with me and have my foals. I neighed to any mares in the area and listened for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Name: Winter Wind
Color: Snow white, with black socks on all legs.
Eye Color: Blue, and Green
Element: She can create snow, and her main element is water.
I pranced through the flowers, singing. My beautiful tail, dragging on the ground slightly. My right now blue eyes, glancing happily around. I heard a whinny, and trotted toward it, whinnying back. I come upon a huge stallion, my small stature tiny in comparison. My blue orbs dancing over him. I swished my tail, happy for someone to be near. Someone that was a horse. "Hello" I say. My voice sounded like water trickling from rocks. I stepped from the shadows, my brilliant white coat, blinding to some eyes.

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 pm

I smiled. Oh what a stupid mare, she'll be forced. "Hello." i said taking in her scent searching for her in heat smell coming up short, I turned and started to walk away looking for in heat mares that would welcome my advances some what. I soon began to trot getting very irritated causing the sky to darken and thunder booming, lightning flashing in the sky, and the wind beginning to howl with the force of my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

(I'm joining too you guys! Very Happy )

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) Images34

Midnight rolled around in the flowers, whinning happily to herself. She loved the scent of lavender on her dark pelt. She stopped rolling and laid there for a moment. She eyes were closed and a smile spread across her face.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

(Lol you were supposed to fill out what I did)

I rounded on a hill over looking a beautiful large open meadow that I owned as my land among larger areas. I saw the horse that I didn't know if it was a mare or stallion so I ran down the hill with my ears pinned down all the way to my skull ready for a fight for my land that I had fought for when I was only four years old. I bucked up dirt and soon saw it was a mare, my nostrils flared as I slowed down my pace coming up on a mare that could possibly be in heat the way I wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:10 pm

(Oh. My bad. Razz )

Name: Midnight
Color: Refer to picture
Eye Color: Brown
Element: Night sky, moon, stars, galaxy

Midnight rolled back over and stared wide eyed at the stallion that tried to charge her. She squeaked and quickly got to her feet. "Who are you?" she asked in a fearful tone.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:19 pm

"My name is Ash and yours?" I asked looking to her my sides heaving as I wasn't as young as I used to be. I had fought all my life to keep this beautiful place as mine so I assumed the worst when I saw another horse as the mare I had had died giving birth to my colt that had died as well,"What are you doing here?" I asked cautiously as I looked left and right keeping my ears backwards listening for a stallion that might be with her since I didn't think a stallion wouldn't be with the beautiful mare standing before me.

(This is Ash in the other forum that had some how lived from the attack but had left the two mares with his oldest son)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:23 pm

She tossed her head. "My name is Midnight," she replied. She backed away nervously. "I- I didn't mean to inturde. I was just rolling around in the lavender. It's my favorite scent."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:27 pm

I smiled and put a ring of fire around,"You don't have to be scared my dear, I won't bite much." I said snickering as I walked around her looking if she'd be a good broodmare for me. I liked what I saw, I kept the fire around her high enough that if she tried to get out of it she'll get burned badly as I controlled the fire I made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Midnight's eyes grew wide as a circle of flames surrounded her. Tears came to her eyes as it burned the lavender plants around her. She let out distressed whinnies, she was afraid of fire.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:35 pm

It was big enough around that it wouldn't hurt her, I wouldn't jeopardize that. I walked through the fire to her it not hurting me at all. I let the fire disappear as rain fell from the sky that I had created. "Will you be my mare? You can stay in the field beyond fields of lavender fields." I said taking in her scent so if she tried to run I could find her easily and stop her with lightning or fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Midnight lowered her head. She nosed the dead plants that she had just rolled in a few minutes ago, a tear fell from her cheek. She looked back up at him. "Why would you want me as a mare? I'm nothing special."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 pm

"Ah but you're powers and beauty are what I want in a foal of great power." I said smelling her rump for any signs of her being in heat. I'd stay with her until she would become pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Midnight swung her butt away and swished her tail. "But I don't want a foal right now," she argued.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

"I'll be a judge of that, but I'll wait for now." I said putting up guards so she couldn't get away

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm

"Hey! Let me go!" Midnight cried.

(Is it day or night? I'll let you be a judge of that since you're the one who made this thread. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 pm

(Night)

I laughed,"I don't think so." I said ignoring her as i started to graze, my body light up with the glow of fire at night. Some mares thought it was just plain cool to see it. I let a thunder storm form as so the lavender plants grew as they were my pride and join of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Midnight hung her head. She felt the power of the moon as it shined on her back. She lifted her head and stared deep into the stars. She giggled as she read a funny story that was woven in between them.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

I looked to her and then ignored her as I ate grass. I pushed her with my muzzle to move to a different spot so the burned Lavender plants could grow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Midnight closed her eyes and absorbed all the energy that the moon had to offer. Feeling Ash nudge on her, she moved where he wanted her to go without opening her eyes.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 pm

I restored the lavender plants and soon mounted her and driving deep inside her forcing her to stay still or be burned with the fire that was the inside of my body that kept me very warm in the winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Midnight opened her eyes and snorted. She tried to pull away from him. "Stop! Let me go!" she whinnied.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 pm

I let the intense heat sear her a little warning her not to move. I went as hard as I could so i could inject her with my semen that guaranteeing me a foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Midnight snorted and kicked him with her back foot. She whinnied when it started to hurt even more. "You're hurting me!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 pm

"Then stay still!" I said letting the flames burn out so I didn't hurt her to much as I needed her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum