Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 6 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 pm

I watched her,"Sleep." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 6 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Midnight sighed and fell back asleep.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 pm

I licked at her neck to sooth her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:25 pm

She huffed and snuggled closer.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:28 pm

I didn't move until she awoke but when she did I got up as a horse. My black coat shining when the sun hit it. I started to graze a little ways away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Midnight lifted her head and yawned. She stood and looked around, her eyes have changed back to their original color.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Fire licked at my heels as a defense mechanism. I drank at a stream, when my lips hit the water you could hear sizzling as my body temp was way more higher that anything else well besides the sun but dang close

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Midnight kept close to him and dropped her head to graze.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:39 pm

(I'm gonna let you two go, I'm kinda lost anyway, so I'll withdraw WinterWind.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:41 pm

(You sure?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 pm

(So you want to start a new one Mckenzie9199?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Yah, i'm sure. And yah sure I guess????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:48 pm

(Ready Strongsong?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 pm

(Yep. You start.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

I looked to her,"What's making you stay so close to me?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Midnight looked at him with innocent eyes. "I don't to be alone," she said.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 pm

"I thought you didn't like me even though I mated you last night." I said looking toward her rump

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:06 pm

"But I still don't want to be alone." She dropped her head and grazed again.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 pm

I looked to her then moved off a little where I liked to graze. Some would wonder why only this area got so much rain like the humans. Once the humans invaded my lands and saw me, they had tried to harness my powers by trying to capture me but they could never bound me to their wills as I was to powerful with both fire and storms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Midnight continued to graze. She swished her tail every now and then.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

I was very tired, too tired to hide my actual appearance. I was full with nasty looking scars

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Midnight glanced back up at him. She snorted and backed away. "What's wrong with you?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

"Nothing is wrong with me, I just chose for you to see the real me, I'm the same but I have the power to make myself look how I had been before the scars." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:28 pm

"How did you get them all?" she asked, no longer afraid.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 pm

I looked to her not knowing if I should tell her or not,"A mare." I said looking away then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next