Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 pm

I smile kindly to the mare, then look over toward the stallion, and I swished my tail in annoyance.I caught myself, before letting out anymore scent, and pushed my tail to my rump. Flames sparked up around Midnight's hooves, and I quickly put them out, using snow, and some rain.

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

I snorted as I pinned my ears down. I let lightning hit her dead on warning her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 pm

(Which mare?)

Midnight shied away from the flames and glared at Ash. "Why shouldn't I? You just friggin forced me? And you burned the inside of my vagina!?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm

(The other mare)

"I did not." i said rolling my eyes as I looked to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 pm

"Did too!" She stuck her tounge out at him and turned away.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:14 pm

"Immature." I said snorting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

I reared at the stallion, as the lightning struck me. It didn't hurt me much. but it made me mad. I let the two argue, and turned around with the mare. Trying to comfort her in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

"Now you see why I didn't want a foal?" she argued.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:20 pm

I nudged the mare, trying to help her someway. I stare back at the stallion, and flick my tail in annoyance. Not realizing anything, I gently groomed the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Midnight huffed. She felt the mare beside her start grooming her; a sign of friendliness. Midnight twisted her body around so that she could groom her back. "What's your name?" she asked after a minute.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I got aggressive, not wanting the other mare apart of the herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

"My name? My name is Winter Wind, but just call me Winter." I look back toward the stallion, my eyes still had little specks of green in them, but the specks grew as I looked at the stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

I was still enraged the storm getting very dangerous for both of them. One strike of lightning from my lightning cloud and it could kill one or both of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:35 pm

(That's nice. "Hey! I knocked you up, but you made me mad so..... I'm going to have to kill you." ZAP! You're dead. Laughing )

Midnight looked back up at the sky and shuddered at the darkened clouds overhead. She looked back at Winter. "The name suits you. You are very pretty."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

(Lol, he won't let it kill her)

I looked to them. The sky pure black with the colors of the lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

"Thank You. You are beautiful also." I looked back at the stallion and snorted in disgust. The storm raged on, and I whipped my head back to the stallion,"Stop That!! Are you trying to kill us all?" I stamp a hoof, the snow starting to fall hard again.
(Lol!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

"You are not apart of this herd." I said pinning my ears back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 pm

"I know! And this isn't a herd! A herd does not force it's mares! I would never want a herd with you!" My eyes turn green again, rage burning in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

That for some reason that really cut deep and really hurt my feelings. I walked away, there was a lot of big predators that could easily kill them, doesn't matter what their powers but they stay away from me so they should stick with me if they want to live but I just walked killing all of the lavender plants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Midnight watched him go. She didn't move. She didn't want him to hurt her or anyone else just because they made him angry.

(Great. Now what?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 pm

(No idea... What now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:49 pm

I went over the big hill and laid down. I heard the beasts awaken with hunger

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:52 pm

(Hobbit! You've got two confused players here! what now?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Winter looks around frighten,"Quick we have to follow him." I say to the other mare. Knowing how horrible the beasts were in this forest.
(I'm super confused!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

(He's just over the hill, just have to convince him to protect them as they never bother him or go any where near him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next