Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Midnight stood there and let him rape her. She whimpered softly as his cock rubbed up against the little burn that he had just made.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

I soon let my semen gush into her and I soon dismounted

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

As soon as he dismounted, she swished her tail to cover her hole and huffed. She looked back up at the moon and juat stared at it.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:56 pm

I laid down some ways off in a dense covering of trees letting the storm rave on

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Midnight stood planted to her spot in the middle of the feild. Her head was bowed and she was now exploring to outer world with her far vision. Her elemental ability. The rain did not bother her what so ever.

(What about this werewolf rp you were talking about?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm

(Hey I'm back)
Snow followed the stallion secretly. She gasped as the seen unfolded in front of her. She couldn't let this happen to anymore mares. She was glad though when she had first met the stallion, she had kept her tail pressed to her rump, not allowing her heat scent to seep out. Her anger rose, and her blue eyes turned deep green. With the rain, snow started to fall. Soon making everything deathly cold. She trotted out into the opening, and snorted. Her white coat glimmering, as the snow fell on it. "Back away from the mare!" She yelled at the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:11 pm

(Hey! Sorry I butted in. Neutral Anyway, it's night just so you know and my character has the element of moon, stars, and galaxy.)

Midnight shivered when the temperature started to drop but she remained where she was.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm

(Ok, my mare's is water."
I looked up into the sky, my now green, steely eyes, sparkling with anger. I go to the mare," Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm

I let my fire soar for a mile melting the snow but not touching the lavender plants, I kept the mare I had mated warm. I locked eyes with the white mare and let rain come down pouring down. I trotted and sounded a battle cry as I ran towards her lightning hitting the ground around the mare coming oh so close to her, my rage fully showing now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:22 pm

I shy from the lightning, and realize it was coming from the stallion. I reply to his battle cry with my own. I kick out, the snow turning into a driving blizzard. I rear at him, not wanting to fight, but I would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Midnight blinked and stared at the white mare. "Yes, I'm fine. He didn't hurt me too bad." Midnight snorted when the fire rose up again. She backed away and pinned her ears.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 pm

I rammed into her stomach easily avoiding her front legs, I was an experienced fighter,"Back down." I yelled at her snarling and snorting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I shrieked in pain, and bit at him. He rammed my stomach, and I gasped as the air rushed from me. My green eyes turned blue for a split second, and then turned pine green in anger. The snow was raging down, the little pellets driving hard into us. I whinnied to the mare, responding to her. I was afraid of this stallion, I had never liked fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm

"I don't want to fight you, but I will if you try to hurt me or that mare." I said minimizing the fire that started to sear her. The fire melting the snow in the air

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Midnight pricked her ears and swung around at the sound of a whinny. "Ash! Ash stop, you're hurting her!" she pleaded.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I looked back at the mare and backed up, listening to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:36 pm

(Which mare? Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 pm

(You)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

(Oh. I'll wait for um... Sorry! I can't remeber how to spell the other player's name! Evil or Very Mad But I'm waiting for her.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm

I backed down but returned to her side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 pm

(Sorry!! Had to go to dinner)
The hot fire seared me, but only on the outside. Inside, I was as cold as ice. I look over my shoulder at the mare, calling the stallion off. "Wha.." Though I leave it. Hadn't that stallion just forced that mare? I look around in wonder, and confusion. My eyes starting to turn back to their ice blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Midnight trotted forward. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you too bad did he?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 pm

I shook my head at the mare," No i'm fine." I looked at the couple. What was going on????

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Midnight followed the mare's gaze over to Ash. "Oh, I'm not worried about him. He's the guy and he attacked first." She huffed and flicked her tail mockingly in his direction.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 pm

I let flames engulf around her hooves,"Don't you talk down to me." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next