Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 5 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Midnight closed her eyes, nickering softly to him. She lowered her head on the ground, but she couldn't move any closer. Her legs were folded underneath her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 5 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Soon hot jets of semen filled her vagina and I let out a howl as I thrust one last time hard inside her. I licked her back and neck. It was a chilly night so I laid beside her letting my fire leak into her but nothing that would hurt her just to keep her warm in the winter night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Midnight kept her head lowered. Her eyes were still a silver gray which meant that she still had power over the moon. She nuzzled him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I licked her muzzle and laid more behind her so her right side could lean against mine as I laid my head on her back intertwining my tail with hers

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Midnight rested her head on his shoulders. She sighed and slowly drifted off to sleep. All the while, she kept the moon frozen in its new moon position.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 pm

I stayed awake watching over her, making sure nothing hurt her or tried to test my leadership over the beasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Midnight snuggled closer to him. She knew that Winter wouldn't approve of this, but she couldn't help it. She was easily manipulated.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:48 pm

I let my mind go with hers and felt what she felt. I got up once she was asleep and went over the hill by myself and laid down curled in a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Midnight shivered with the cold and tried to scooch closer. She ended up flipping on her back. She opened her eyes and rolled back over with a surpirsed snorted. She looked around for Ash.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 pm

She had thought I had manipulated her. The sky light up in thunder and lightning with my anger, that had all be me, I wasn't manipulating her. Rain started to come down heavy as I walked toward the forest fire killing whatever I stepped on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Midnight whinnied and jumped when she heard a sudden crash of thunder. She lowered herself to the ground, feeling helpless.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:03 pm

I looked to her from the large hill. Fire engulfed my whole body

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Midnight whinnied desperately. She closed her eyes when she saw flames from the top of the hill.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 pm

"What is it you need?" I asked from the top of the hill, my voice going to her through the wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm

"I want you back by my side," she nickered softly, hoping he would hear her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:13 pm

Oh I could her as easily as I could hear myself breathing which is easily. I walked to her,"I thought you'd be worried of me manipulating you." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:16 pm

"No, I'm not worried," she said.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm

"Actually you are." I said two feet away from her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Midnight lowered her head to the ground. She looked at him, feeling helpless.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm

"What do you need help with." I said looking to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Midnight lifted her head and stood up. She trotted over to him and pressed her cold body up against his warm one. She rubbed her head up and down his neck.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 pm

I gave her warmth

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:27 pm

She sighed softly and leaned against him. Her eyes drooping.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 pm

I didn't sleep that night not wanting to get to close to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Midnight whinnied and buried her face in his neck.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next