Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

(easier said then done. Rolling Eyes )

Midnight nodded and followed after her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness (R, Any one can join, Horses wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm

(Maybe or maybe not)

Fire was coming down from the sky now but devolving and the clouds dispersed. I laid down and laid my head down on the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm

(Going to bed, will continue posts tomorrow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Got to go to bed also, NIGHT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:54 am

I heard the beasts awaken from a dark slumber as I listened to the roars

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 am

Midnight trotted over the hill where Ash had disappeared. Seeing the horrid beasts, she whinnied desperately to him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 am

I perked my ears up hearing her

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 am

Midnight stood on top of the hill and pawed the ground anxiously. "Ash! Ash, don't let them kill you!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am

"They will not go any where near me, but good luck to you two." I said laughing as I looked to her.

(are you going to reply to Burn?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:01 am

Midnight huffed and looked up at the moon. There were several things that she could do to it to give her and advantage. One, she could make it turn red, but that would give the beasts more power and more of a need for blood. Two, she could make it full thus making her stronger, but it would make the beasts stronger as well. Three, she could make it wane into a new and cancel out the strength of the beasts ll together. She smirked, choice number three. She focused her eyes on the moon and concentrated. She felt the power sting her eyes, making turn from brown to silver gray. With a flick of her head, the shadow on the moon started to wane until there was no moon at all. She looked back at Ash and the beasts, satisfied with her work.

(I was waiting to see if you would. Razz Sure, I'll go reply now.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 am

I began to laugh historically,"You think that will help you?" I asked shaking my head as I perked my ears hearing the beasts came out to play. They were the most hideous things god could condor up to scare little foals to sleep for their mothers but they thought they were fake oh their very much real

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 am

She huffed. "It will. A new moon represents rest. As long as there's no moon, they have no powers," she stated matter-of-factly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 am

I heard the pounding of paws on the dirt.

I smelt the flesh of a mare close by, saliva dripping from my savage teeth. I wanted meat.

https://2img.net/h/i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/skgang/Other%20Pics/Hellhound-3.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 am

(Are you the hellhound now?)

"Ash! Get out of there!" she cried. She reared, trying to get his attention.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 am

(He's both)

I turned when there was no moon without a choice but when the moon makes its cycle I can shift any time I like but now I was more hellhound that horse, I never remembered what I did at this time when theres no moon but it can not be changed until morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 am

Midnight huffed and stood her ground.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 am

I locked my eyes on her and stalked toward her growling and snarling as my eyes grew more blood red with hunger. I had warned her but she didn't heed my warning. Thunder rolled in the sky but no rain, lightning ran through the sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 am

Midnight barred her teeth and pinned her ears. "Stay away from me!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am

I licked her leg but didn't hurt her, I kept away from her hooves but didn't leave. This has never happened to me before, not just going in for the kill but I didn't need to

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 am

(Are you Ash or the hellhound? Or is Ash the hellhound?)

Midnight snorted and moved away from it.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:59 am

(He's both, horse and hellhoud. He's cursed to walk this earth both horse and beast.)

I put my front paws gently on her rump and licked at her entrance as I wouldn't hurt her not on my life any more

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Midnight whnnied and pawed the ground as Ash licked at her entrance. She looked back at him, her eyes curious.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:09 pm

I asked her with my body language to lay down so we could mate. I may be a god but I was very beautiful and mares wanted my foals or to join my herd.

http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/horse_fire_field_eyes_4794_1024x768.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Midnight was overcome by his beauty. She whinnied and laid down on the ground, flicking her tail out of the way.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 pm

I quickly mounted her and started to pump hard inside her keeping the fire down more like gently licking at her skin but it was a soft warmth nothing that would hurt her, my balls hit her in the ass as I had big ones. I flared my nostrils and got closer to her rump so I could get as deep inside her as I could but making sure I didn't hurt her, I felt myself getting larger getting ready to spill my seed inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next