Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} - Page 5 Empty Re: Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:14 am

He smiled as she came closer, closing his arm around her. "See, I can behave." He grinned, head rolled so it faced hers, dark eyes still intense. His whole body radiated warmth, his nose catching a scent. "Stay here, please." He asked before what he called "Half-phasing". What a human would call a wolf anthro. The huge beast had his wolf's bluey-grey fur, and his dark navy-bottle-green eyes. With that, the brute stalked out of the bed room, close to the ground, steps silent.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 pm

"I didn't say anything about you not behaving." I looked at him and smiled when I felt his arm close around me. When he got up I stared in disbelief when he half-phased, I sat up on the bed and watched as he disappeared.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Oliver spotted what had broken into his house. Snarling, he launched himself at his, killing it instantly with a accurate snap of his jaws. He had no idea what it was, but it's body soon vanished. Stupid demon. He grumbled as he walked back to Dalia.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 pm

I watched the door when I heard the snap of jaws. When Oliver came back I still stared at him and looked at his half-phased form then back to him"Ive heard of half phasers but ive never seen someone in that form or met someone that could. How are you able to do that."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:15 am

"Just like normal phasing." He shrugged as he replaced himself next to her, closing his arm round her. He breathed in deeply, accidentally flexing his muscles.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:45 pm

"No one in my old pack can do it." I smiled at him when he laid down next to me again and putting an arm around me. When i scooted closer to him I felt him flex his muscles feeling him squeeze me a bit "You keep doing that you might squeeze me to death."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 am

"Oh well, I'll just have to love a squished Dalia." He grinned, phasing down to human. He shuffled closer, resting his head on her shoulder. He yawned against her skin, placing his other arm round her waist. His skin was quite a bit warmer than hers, feverish almost.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:39 am

"One thing, I don't want to be squished." I felt him turn back to human I gave a silent sigh. When I felt how hot his skin was I cuddled into him a bit more "You know with your body heat, we won't need a fire or anything else to produce heat."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 am

"Damn." He heated, then nodded, yawning again. "I thought women liked hot men." Oliver joked, eyes closing. He cuddled up to her. He was really a big softie, and enjoyed company.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 am

"It depends on what type of hot your talking about." I smiled when I heard what he said. I closed my eyes and sigh slightly and tried to let sleep take over.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 am

Oliver was already asleep by the time she had answered. His head snuggled into her shoulder, arms wrapped protectively around her, breathing deeply. When he did wake up, it was with a stretch and a smile, not shouting, sweating and shaking. Mhhhhhh. He grunted as he sat up, yawning widely.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 pm

I knew when he didn't answer he was already asleep. I slowly fell asleep but when I did I was nice and warm and also felt protected. When I woke up the next morning I opened my eyes slowly and saw him stretching a bit and smiled a bit "You seem better today."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 am

Oliver nodded and smiled. "That's what good dreams do to you." He kissed her cheek then stood up, turning to inquire. "Are you hungry? If I remember correctly, there was some food in this house...."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:14 pm

I smiled when he kissed my cheek and shook my head lightly "Im not at this moment, maybe later." I looked at him before I got out of the bed "If your hungry go ahead and eat, i think i might go for a run."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 am

"Alright, you go careful. If you need anything, just say." He smiled before turning around and practically running out the room to the kitchen. His nose directed him to a box of cereal. Mhhhhhhhhhmmmm. He approved vocally, tucking it under his arm to grab some milk. Putting them both in a bowl, Oliver grabbed a spoon and tucked into his breakfast ravenously.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:28 pm

I nodded to him and laughed to myself when he ran out of the room. I walked out of the cabin and striped down to nothing before shifting into my beautiful black wolf, I shook my pelt out and streatched before leaping out and charging into the forest. My wolf was happy she was able to run and streatch her legs after a night being trapped in my human form. As I ran a strong and very familer scent hit me and I came to a really fast stop, I wanted to be happy, but i was petrified. One of my really close friends must be a new scout for the pack now because I reconized the white wolf from anywhere. He was only two years older than me but he had made sure no one got near me when I was still the soon to be alpha female, I stood there frozen as my muscles locked up as he stared right at me his icey blue eyes peircing through me like a knife. -Oliver please come, quick.- we stared at eachother for a while before reality hit in and the white wolfs lips pulled back into a treatening snarl as his head lowered, ears laid back and hackles rose.

I was to petrified to move.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 am

As soon as she had thought it, Oliver was running through the door and phasing in mid-air. The mid-hued wolf ran full pelt, tracing her scent. As another males hit his nose, he tore faster towards Dalia. His muscles rippled and moved under his smokey-blue pelt. Once in the scene, he launched himself infront of his fae, growling threateningly. "Get. lost." It practically snarled.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 pm

I saw Oliver launch himself infront of me, but I was still frozen in place. The size of their two wolves was extremely different, Oliver was not only taller but also more muscular just like any alpha or alpha to be. The white wolf stayed where he was and kept the same stance even after Oliver showed up, he only took a step forward and stared at him before snapping his attention elsewhere and leaping away from us.

I stayed frozen for a moment before relaxing enough to look at Oliver -Im sorry.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 am

When the white wolf moved, Oliver followed, letting his alpha wolf reign. His long strides were powerful and filled with meaning as his hackles stayed up, lips imprisoned in position. Once satisfied he had done his job, Oliver turned round and sprinted back to Dalia. He came quietly towards her, no aggression in his behaviour as he stood, his face a few inches from hers, head lowered so he could look her in the eyes. "There's no need to be. Things like this will happen, and I'll always protect you. I promise."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:47 am

I watched as he chased the other away before returning back to me. I gave a small sigh and looked around before looking back to him -I know, hes from my old pack. He reconized me but then he snapped and looked like he was going to attack or kill.- I gave a very soft whine at first then stopped -Lets get back to the cabin.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

Oliver listened to her intensely, bobbing his head to say he understood. He then nodded to her request, trotting back towards the cabin. Once there, he shifted, opening the door for her. "Ladies first." He smiled, bowing slightly, his fringe hiding his eyes. "What would you like to do now, m'lady?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 am

Once we got back to the cabin I walked around it before shifting and putting my clothes back on. When I walked back around to the front door and walked in before turning back around to him and smiled at how he was acting and gave a small shrug to him "Im not really sure, why dont you go and finish your breakfast that i interupted."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

"I best get a sweeping brush then.." Oliver mused and went off to clear up his mess. The bowl had shattered as he had dropped it to go to Dalia's call and his breakfast was one the floor. After searching out his equipment, Oliver tidied his mess then padded back through to where Dalia was and grinned sheepishly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:03 am

I watched him as he left the area where I was standing. When I walked to the living room couch to sit down I could hear shattered glass being picked up, I rested my head on he back of the couch and closed my eyes for a moment. When I heard him come back in I smiled then looked at him "Whats with the grin?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 am

Oliver dropped the grin to a smile and asked innocently as he sat down next to her feet. "What grin?" His head lent against her knees, shaggy hair now near his shoulders. It covered his eyes quite a bit.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next