Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} - Page 3 Empty Re: Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am

"Good Good."He nodded, trotting till they reached the dead doe. "Eat up. It's all yours. I'm on a diet." The summer-pelted canine laid down, watching with content orbs. His tail swung to and fro in a friendly wag. Oliver sighed deeply.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 am

I looked at him then stopped when we reached the dead doe, "You also need to eat." I walked over to the deer then dug into its back flank getting a nice peice a meat off of it. Once I was done eating I turned to look at him "No you eat." I walked away from the deer and laid down on the ground while licking the blood off my jawls.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 am

Grumbling, the male strode forward to the carcass. Lowering his cranial via bending his neck, his jaws parted to rip a hunk of meat from the deer. Collapsing like a fold-down table, Oliver tucked in hungrily. Sated from the one piece, he licked once round before standing. "Ready?" He asked, standing and stretching.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 am

I watched as he stood and started eating. I continued to lick the blood off my jaws then nodded to him "Yes i am." I stood up and shook out my fur then walked over to him "Are we going to find that cabin?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 am

"You are going to follow, while I lead you to the cabin." He rephrased, nodding assertively. With that, his muscles bunched for a moment before he took off at a swift lope, legs stretching, tail low set but still displaying his high ranking, paws thrumming easily against the dense packed ground. His smokey-sapphire pelt rippled over his iron-like muscles, pulsing freedom, speed and strength through him. He was a true born Alpha, a leader of legend, someone born with the urge to be dominant. It showed in his voice, his movements, his stance. This. Was. Oliver. McRannil.

(Seriously sorry for the Scottish-type name >.<)

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 pm

I watched as he took off at a steady lope and followed after him. When I came up beside him I noticed something I never saw before, a long scar on his face "What happened?" I gave a soft whine to him and waited for his reaction. I looked around the area we were walking in and kept my ears alert.

(Its fine ans sorry it was short.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm

"My eldest brother happened. When I was elected Alpha, he tried to kill me. I fought him off, and left. He's Alpha now, thins I'm dead. And in his mind, I'd rather stay like that." He explained openly. Oliver had nothing to hide. He didn't care. She'd only ask him again. By this time he'd slowed his pace to a fast-beat walk. His ears strained for the slightest sound, nose for the faintest scent, eyes for the smallest movement. After a few hours, he took off at a sudden trot, woofing playfully. He then broke into a headlong run, disappearing into a clearing. Where the cabin stood.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:36 pm

I looked at him when he began to explain where the scar came from "I'm guessing he was jealous then." After that i stopped talking and let the rest of the way be quiet. After a few hours of walking through the forest i looked at Oliver as he darted off towards a clearing, when i heard him woofing i smiled a bit then chased after him when he disappeared. When i caught up with him i looked around and saw the cabin then looked at him "Does, anyone live here and did anyone live here?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Oliver nodded. "I suppose, he always believed in tradition. Eldest first. But you see, I was born in wolf form under a full moon. That'swhy I was chosen."He explained, glancing at her.

He shook his large head. "No, I stayed here for a bit while tracking you and one of my other brothers." He shrugged then phased and smiled. "And there's definitely girl's clothes in there." He strode over to undo the door and let her in.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 pm

I looked at him when we reached the cabin and i sat down before standing back up again when he opened the door "Why do you have womens clothing in the cabin?" i looked at him for a minute then walked into the cabin, i could already tell he had stayed there because his scent was very strong through out it. "So where can i go to change into something?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 pm

"I bought it, in case of emergencies. And just on your left, that's the only bedroom. I can sleep on the couch, if you don't want me near. But I can behave myself." He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He half-smiled cockily then strode over to slump on the couch.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:19 pm

I looked down the hall and saw the door to the room then looked at him"If i can handle you sleeping next to me in wolf form then i think i'll be fine with you sleeping next to me in human form." I walked down the hall with my nails clicking the whole time until i walked into the room and looked around, i shifted into my human form and closed the door before i began to rumage through the clothes.

When i found some that i like i changed into them and walked back out into the living room and looked at him while he was on the couch. "Why were you acting like you didn't want to near me when we met the other day?"

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} - Page 3 Dalia_11
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 pm

"Just being careful. " He patted the space next to him, looking at her with pleading, dark turquoise eyes. He then smiled. "Looking good ,Gorgeous."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:13 pm

(sorry if the picture didn't show up well, that was my first time trying to do that.)

I smiled slightly then walked the rest of the way to him and sat down next to him and smiled a little "Why, thank you." i smiled at him then looked around the room that we were in "Being in human form feels so foriegn to me right now, i haven't been like this in over a month now."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:15 pm

"Why, you're welcome." He smiled, wrapping a warm arm round her waist, pulling Dalia closer. Oliver shrugged. "Guess it isn't good when your naked." He then leaned over to kiss her cheek gently.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 pm

I looked away after he kissed my cheek and blushed a small bit before looking at him again "What do you mean by that?" I gave a small smile when i felt him pull me closer to him, and instead of being all tensed up i was really comfortable.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 pm

"Nevermind." He sighed, resting his head on hers. His long arms wrapped round her in a cuddly-type way. He liked the feel of her against his bare chest. Her warm breath against his skin.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 pm

I was about to look at him again but before i cold he placed his head on mine.I started to think about how my old pack was dealing with me being gone, they could probably care less but my parents probably thought i was etheir kicked out or taken. "You said you were born in wolf form under a full moon? What does that have to do with you being chosen as alpha?" Many customs of the werewolves were no longer part of her old pack so she guessed his had to be around much longer than hers.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm

"We're stronger, more agile, quicker, more intelligent and generally better. And we have a battle-madness that makes us unbeatable. So your safe with me, Dalia. And my shifts are quicker, and more controllable." He explained, staring almost blankly. Oliver snapped out of it and kissed the top of her head, smiling softly. He then pushed her softly onto the couch, and tickled her stomach. He grinned, leaning over to kiss her stomach before sitting straight, looking down on her. "What are you doing down there, Dafty?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:00 pm

(Dafty??)

I smiled then looked at him as he explained "I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions, my old pack let a lot of traditions slip out of our minds, they had no one to keep records or nothing." I smiled softly when he kissed my cheek and looked at him just in time to be pushed down onto the couch. I held back a small giggle when he started to tickle my stomach then felt my stomach flip when he kissed my belly. I looked up at him and shook my head for a minute "What was that about?" I gave a small laugh as i sat back up on the couch and watched him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:17 pm

(It was the only thing I could think of beginning with D)

He grinned, answering calmly. "Seeing if you are ticklish. And I believe that you are." Oliver grinned wider then leaned over, his brooding eyes intense. Passion and desire warred in them as he closed his eyes and pressed his lips to hers softly, testing boundaries.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 pm

(Lol ok)

I smiled at him "I guess i am then." I watched as a grin spread across his face and as he leaned forwards towards me his grin got even bigger. I smiled a small bit then when his lips met mine I froze almost instantly, I wasn't used to this. I fought to not pull away from him, after all we were mates.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 am

Oliver, feeling her tense, pulled quickly away, in one smooth movement he was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest, her face tortured. "Damnit." He growled at himself, and bounded from the house. His anger was near tangible to anyone near as he phased, in mid-air, as he leapt from the house, His paws hit ground and he tore off, growling and snarling. The one thing with Oliver is. He always comes back.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 am

I'm sorry Oliver. I gave a small whimper at the end when he left the house. I sat on the couch a while after he left, I stayed there for about an hour just thinking. Once the darkness overtook the sky I walked to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Even though I wanted to go to sleep i couldn't. I stayed laying with my face towards the wall as I stared at it.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:21 am

A few hours after, Oliver sheepishly but silently padded back into the house, still in wolf form. Her scent lead him into the bedroom, and he laid at the bottom of the bed, on the floor. He whined softly, head resting on the bed covers, his wide, dark-bottle blue-green eyes staring at her. He didn't dare shift back till she said he was okay to do so, he wasn't going to push his luck.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next