Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 14 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:01 am

Lichen tilted his head to look at her, "I need to get away... I need to cool off..."

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 14 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am

Lilly flicked her ears, "I don't know if I should come. The pack needs me, and Genocide is still learning."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:10 am

Lichen turned away, hiding his disappointment,"That's fine... Stay where you are needed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 am

"But I can talk to Durnal about it and see if Jaylen can held Genocide. Jay is old and blind, but she was a former medicine wolf for years." Lilly told him, nuzzling his neck tenderly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 am

Lichen looked back at her, smiling. Then he looked at Blaze,"Take care of things"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 am

Blaze nodded, "I will. Jaylen will be happy to help Genocide." Blaze replied. Lilly looked up at Lichen, tilting her head. "Where to?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 am

Lichen nodded to Blaze, and then looked at Lilly,"Away..." Then he turned, and loped away into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 am

Lilly trailed after Lichen, smiling softly. Blaze raced back to the camp, telling Durnal everything. Durnal understood and informed Jaylen.

(Too lazy to write all of it out. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 am

(lol)
Lichen loped on for about a mile, and then stopped and turned to Lilly,"Would you like to see my old territory?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 am

(Oh, I'm going to bring in a few of Lichen's old pack members. DUN DUN DUN DUN.)
Lilly nodded and followed Lichen to the old territory, spotting a muscular brown and white brute with green eyes. "Who is this lovely little dove?" Archie asked, his eyes flirty.
(Oh God, poor Archie. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 am

(lol, okey doke!!!)

Lichen led her to around 50 miles away. It was a small run, since it was all down hill. When we were about there, a male stepped out. Lichen growled, warning him, but what the male said blew him over the top. The brute jumped, at the brown and white male.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 am

Archie dodged his attack, "Lichen, calm your ass down. Its me, Archie." He growled. "That stupid ass Storm Pack is going to get a whooping. Especially the one they call Durnal, and Blaze. And that little fiery pup known as Layla." Archie snickered evilly. Lilly was shocked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:53 am

Lichen looked at the male carefully, and the with a sick grin, he rushed up to his old friend. "Archie, you sorry bastard! Where have you been?!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 am

"Looking for you!" Archie replied, laughing softly. But that wasn't the only one of Lichen's old friends. Then stepped out Dodger, a black wolf with silver eyes, and Lichen's best friend. "Hey, Lichen." Dodger greeted, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:58 am

Lichen could smell Dodger, but wasn't sure. When the wolf appeared, Lichen's grin grew wider. He grabbed Dodger by the ear, playing roughly with him,"God I missed you two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 am

"We missed you too Lich." Dodger replied, laughing softly. "Now who is this young lady?" Dodger asked, looking at Lilly with a smile. Lilly giggled, "I'm Lilly." She replied, sticking close to Lichen.

(Awe, its nice to know Lichen has friends. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

Lichen laughed,"Nice to see you two to!!!" He replied with a grin. I looked at Lilly carefully,"These are my two old friends, slash partners..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Lilly smiled and licked Lichen's cheek. "I heard Juliet found a mate in that Storm Pack. Man, it must be terrible with Durnal running that pack of dogs." Archie growled. Lilly gulped and stayed quiet.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Lichen growled quietly,"Yeah... With a white male called Blaze." He said harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Lilly looked at Lichen confusingly, "I thought you made up with him." Lilly whispered in his ear. Dodger growled, "Then one day it'll be our job to kill him."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Lichen looked at Lilly carefully,"Shhh, then rip our throats out if they know...", He whispered. Lichn looked up, a crazy look in his eyes. "Yes!," He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Dodger smirked. "Durnal shall also die." Dodger sneered. Lilly stayed silent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Lichen growled, a growl mixed with an evil laughter. "Yes, he shall!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm

"Uh, I need to go for a walk." Lilly said, padding off awkwardly. Dodger rose an eyebrow, "What's with her?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Lichen shook my head slightly and growled. "Stay..." He whispered. He looked back at Dodger,"Nothing, just a fae thing..." He said winking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next