Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 15 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Lilly looked at Lichen, but continued to pad towards a little river. Dodger narrowed his eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 15 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Lichen growled louder, and cast a quick glance at Dodger and Archie. "Lilly!" He growled loudly, trying to warn her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

"What?" Lilly asked, looking at him over her shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"Come back here!" He growled roughly. He smiled slightly at Dodger and Archie... "Faes..." He said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Lilly flattened her ears and slowly walked back, "What?" She asked. Dodger chuckled, "Yeah."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Lichen uttered a small chuckle,"Where are your manners Lilly? Faes do not just leave! You must learn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Lilly rose an eyebrow. "I'm not a pup. I know where my manners lay, and I'll use them when appropriate. I'm just going to get water." Lilly growled, turning around and padding off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Lichen looked at her carefully, his eyes wide. His breathing grew shallow, as he looked back at his friends. "She must be pregnant.." He lied, giving off a small grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Lilly stopped dead in her tracks and glared at him. "My first litter never even made it to birth Lichen!" She snapped before racing off to the stream. Dodger was shocked by this.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Lichen looked at her furiously, and then turned back to his friends,"I didn't know about that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Dodger looked at Lichen, "What pack does she come from?" He sneered.

Lilly laid by the stream, letting a couple tears fall. How could he act like such an ass because of his friends? Does he not care? Questions ran through Lilly's head wildly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Lichen stared at Dodger worriedly,"I rescued her from the Storm Pack..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Dodger looked amazed, "Wow." He barked. Lilly looked at her reflection in the water, a tear making ripples through it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Lichen smiled,"Hmmmm, I might have to ask about that... Let me do it now." He growled," Leave us for a while..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Dodger nodded, and the two brutes left. Lilly sighed, her ears flattened to her skull.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Lichen nodded for the two,"Come back when I howl..." Then he trotted over to Lilly, his eyes softening. "Hey... I'm sorry about being a jerk."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Lilly glared at him, "Yeah. Apologize to me again after you tell them the truth." Lilly growled, turning her head away. "You're putting our pack in danger, Lichen."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Lichen sat down beside her,"You don't understand Lilly. They're dangerous... Really! Dangerous! In fact Dodger could probably beat Layla..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

"There's nothing worse than lying to your best friends. Do you want our pack to die? Their lives are at stake because of your lies. If you don't tell them the truth, then I will." Lilly growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm

I looked down at her,"We'll be fine... Besides, They listen to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:06 pm

"Don't say I didn't warn you if they ambush our pack. If any of them get hurt, I'm blaming you." Lilly growled. As much as she loved Lichen, he was really pissing her off. "And you didn't have to act like a big shot in front of them."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 pm

"Nothing will happen to them, while I am around!" He growled stubbornly. He would not let anything happen to them, that he was sure of.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:12 pm

"Then you would have known better to tell the truth than lie, and act as if I'm just like every other fae in the world! After what happened, I don't want pups. EVER." Lilly snapped.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Her last sentence hurt him, it really did. He didn't let it show though,"Listen, I'm sorry. Things around here are different. When your with me, and we're here... And they're here, your gonna have to learn that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm

"I'm not talking about you. After what happened during my first and only pregnancy."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next