Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:22 pm

I walked into the bar and looked at my Scar. I had changed, my once shaggy hair was now shorter but it made me look very handsome. I had changed my eyes color to a soft green blue. I sat down and ordered a beer. "Did you use up that money I gave you?" I asked her as I set down my drink but was careful to watch her because she was a hunter now and I didn't want to end my short life just yet. I was right to leave since she was still alive but that didn't mean that my heart wasn't broken. I didn't feel emotions any more besides the hunger when I needed to feed. "Is KeKe okay?" I asked letting my eyes go back to saphire

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Scarlett noticed a guy walk in to her bar that reminded her of Adam but shook the very thought of it being him form her head. She had just filled his mug with beer and sat it in front of him when she heard his question. Scar looked the guy up and down in disbelief that it could be adam, but once his eyes changed back she knew it was him. " Nope I still have the majority of it in the bank in savings." she answered him shortly while she dried a beer mug " Keke just like I am is just fine, but then again I don't see why you should care after you were the one that left us" she said calmly but her sea foam green eyes glared daggers straight into Adam. Scar set down the mug she was drying before looking back at Adam " finish your beer then leave. unless you want to be hunted" she said with a fake smile so it looked to others as though she was being friendly to him before she turned to help another costumer.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:49 pm

I put my head back and laughed loudly and looked at her, "I did it to protect you. I never stopped loving you Scar, you can do whatever you want to do to me but it won't change the fact that I love you and I'm not going any where." I said taking a drink as I smiled. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over the bar and pressed her against it and crowded her to my chest. "You can pretend all you want Scar but remember I know you and I can hear your thoughts." I said taking in her scent and kissed her. I knew I was playing with fire but I wasn't scared to die like many others were. I stroked her cheek, "I've missed you." I said releasing her and paid for my drink and headed out as I rubbed the back of my neck where my wound started to bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:08 pm

" To protect me. When did I ever asked to be protected" Scarlett growled out as she turned to face him. His smile made her heart pound faster. before she even had time to react, Adam had her by the wrist and over the bar pressed against him and the bar its self. "You know the old me" she said right before she dug her nails into his neck to stop him form kissing her. Scar had changed over the years since Adam had left, instead of the roses she smelt of something more dangerous/ spicy ( the katy perry perfume killer queen is her new scent she gives off). She watched as he left reassuring her friends and some customers that she was okay, that he was some one from her past. a few hours later Scar locked up the bar and headed home. She felt eyes on her and smirked as she turned down an alley. with her back turned one vampire came at her, only to be greeted with a wooden bullet to the head and heart killing him instantly. "bring it" she teased as she took the last two vampires down with her twin pistols whipping the blood from her face. Scarlett finally made it back to her flat being greeted by Keke " hello my baby girl" she coed as picked up her cat and gave it a kiss before putting her on the couch and help for the shower. She took pieces of her clothes of in the hall way in her bedroom before getting into the shower letting the warm water wash over her body which now had spots like Keke to show how many vamps she had killed. the spots went her upper thigh to the middle of her back. The blood of the vamps started to wash off her body
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 pm

I smiled. "Your not a very good hunter." I said as I walked into her bathroom and opened the door and walked in behind her and kissed her neck as I put my hands on her slim hips and rubbed myself against her ass. "You can't fool me into thinking that you don't love me Scar. I know you to much." I said running my finger tips up and down her back in a soothing gesture. "You can kill me, I won't fight you if you truly want that but I want you to remember the good times before I left so the vampires would leave you alone and I payed the price of what me and you did so you can torture me any way you like but it won't satisfy you. I won't scream or beg you for mercy. I am vampire and I am old. I don't back down until I get what I want to happen." I said with a growl as I let my fangs gently go into her neck but it was a loving way that I used to do with her. "I remember how you saved me, save me again." I said as I put her hand over my chest and over my heart. Make me feel again Scar or I'm afraid I'll become feral and I don't want that." I said as red tears went down my face. I was so knumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Scar did not reacted as Adam came into the shower with her and started talking. " actually I'm the top hunter so I'd be careful if I were you" she said as she moved her neck making his fangs come out of her neck "also you might not want to do that as my blood is poisoness to you know" she said as she showed him that her blood now had a tint of purple to it. Scar looked from his chest to his face as she watched the red tears fall from his eyes. She sighed pressing her body close to his as she stood on her tip toes and licked the red tears form his face. " you always had to get your way didnt you" she growled as she kissed him then bit his lip making it bleed a little marking him as hers.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 pm

I kissed her back as I nuzzled her neck and latched onto her again. I was too old for whatever she put in her body to affect me and if it did then I lived a good life. "I'm so numb." I said pressing her to my body so she could feel just how cold I was. My eyes turned red but I fought down the urge to hurt her. "Scar..I want you to kill me." I said putting my hands on her upper arms and pushed her away a little so I could see her face. "I want you to take me away." I said as my eyes flickered to red and I fought with myself to go back to how I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Scarlett moaned as she felt her body press against his. She placed an arm around his neck tangling into the hair at the base of his neck while the other went to his arm. "Wait what" she said loudly as he pulled her away from him " You come all the way here to just say you want me to kill you" she question as she looked him in the face. "Adam what is going on" she said as she took i=his face into her hands watching his eyes change.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:49 pm

I looked into her eyes, "They turned me into a monster. I don't know how to get back to how I was." I said softly that if she wasn't so close she couldn't hear me. I felt tears going down my face as I put my hands on her wrists and shut my eyes to lean into her hands as I was comforted by her. I took in her scent, "I need you." I said kissing her lightly on her soft lips as I nuzzled her behind her ear. "I can't keep going like this, I need your help." I said as I hurt so bad

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Scarlett watched Adam wrestle with something with in himself. "Adam I'm here what do you need me to do" she asked as she saw him in pain
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:11 pm

I looked at her and put a hand on her cheek. "Give me your love and open our connection in here." I said placing a gentle finger to her temple. Since we had a bond that had happened when I had first bitten her and has strengthened as we stayed together. "Love me again or kill me and give me mercy." I said ripping my shirt open and gave her the perfect opertunity to kill me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:18 pm

She listened as Adam talked about her choices, but it was already clear to her what she had to do. " you were always so dramatic" she said with a smirk as she pulled him close to her letting the shower water hit over both of them as she kissed him. Scar pressed her warm body against his as she took the rest of his shirt off then started working on his wet pants.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:24 pm

I groaned as I ripped my pants off and put her gently against the shower wall and pushed inside her as I kissed her neck and took her blood and soon it was fresh blood inside of the bad tasting kind as I let go of her neck so not to hurt her. I put her legs around my waist as I kept my eyes closed but would shiver every time my monster tried to take control. I put my face against the side of her neck and took in her scent so it calmed me as I made love to her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Scarlett moaned loudly allowing Adam to control her body. She pressed her body closer to his once he helped her wrapped her legs around his mid section. Scar thrusted down onto him while she kissed his neck leading her mouth up to his to kiss him more passionately. She had become more aggressive when it came to having sex. her tattoo spots started to glow as a sign the a vampire was close which it was just Adam.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:39 pm

I felt the burn and backed away from her and hissed. I flared my nostrils, "What is that?" I asked. It had gotten hot and startled me. I touched it tentively with one of my fingers and quickly brought it away and held my finger. "Where did you get that? I never pegged you to have a tattoo." I said kissing her as I began to thrust again inside her but kept the cold water on that tattoo so it didn't burn me because it was so hot against my skin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Scar laughed at his reaction " It's a hunter's tattoo. It made with a special ink the glows when a vampire is close and each time I kill one I add to it that's why i chose to do the exotic spots like Keke has" she said as she kissed him back. " what scared of getting burn" Scar teased as she nipped at his skin

what her tattoo looks like
her back
not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 5 52D471602

legs
not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 5 C08af157d492d493259ec01b25c8c08c
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:54 pm

"Yes it hurts if you must know." i said soon releasing my seed inside her and it gushed out of her and fell to the shower floor where water washed it away before carrying her to the bedroom and I laid her down and then I laid down beside her and looked at the ceiling, "How is my little tigress?" I asked expecting to see KeKe. I brought her close to me and kissed her temple

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:25 pm

" you'll just have to get used to it" she said breathlessly as she soon orgasm'd as soon as Adam released inside her. Scar smiled as he carried her over to her bed laying her on it. Keke can trotting into the room at the smell and sight of Adam, the once small bangle kitten had grown into a beautiful bangle cat. Keke jumped on the bed, purring as she rubbed up against Adam. " Well first off it should be leopardess and the tiny one as you can see still loves you" she paused before adding " like the big one loves you, but it was an interesting past five years." she said as she looked up at the ceiling " I became a hunter so i could kick your ass but a part of me knew it was because i just wanted to find you again" Scar said with a soft smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:31 pm

I pet my little tigress. "You wouldn't have found me even if you had all the right reasources. The vampire council had me." I said kissing the pulse point in her wrist as I kept scratching her chin and behind her ears and enjoyed her purring. "I missed you silly tigress." I said bringing her closer and put her on my chest so I could scratch her with both hands lovingly and gave her a kiss. "I just thought leaving would have been best and in the end it was because they didn't involve you." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Scarlett rolled her sea foam green eyes at Adam's words " maybe, maybe not but your council has a rat. i think his name was Harlen. We caught him and found out he was one of their messenger dogs and i think the higher up hunters are using him" she said as she watch Adam and Keke interact with one another. Keke purred louder at his words meowing back loudly as if to say she missed him too. She licked act his chest showing love for all the scratches she was getting. " Well they didn't involve me directly, but they were always watching. I know this cause i was the one the gave Lionel that nasty gash on his neck when i got too close in my bar."
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:41 pm

"Well your safe now." I said continuing to scratch and pet KeKe. "KeKe you are so spoiled." i said giving her cute pink nose a kiss before nuzzling her and giving my mates finger a little bite but not making her bleed but it was playful. I played with her paws and put her on her side gently and stratched her belly. "She should have a boyfriend." I said smiling at my mate as I showered KeKe with scratches and kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:48 pm

" you can say that again, she thinks she is a queen or something" Scarlett said with a laugh as Keke Meowed loudly at the word queen. Scar started to pet keke when Adam bit at her fingers which in turn Scar nipped at his ear before messing around with keke, who was getting playful. "oh really you think keke needs a boyfriend and then what am i to do if they have kittens. I am not a crazy cat lady" she said
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 pm

"That's when you spay queen KeKe." I said laughing as I started to play with her little cute paws as I scratched her it was gentle scratches so she'd enjoy them as I soon put KeKe on the bed and kissed my mate on the lips before giving her nipple a pinch, "That's for biting my ear." I said laughing as I kissed the nipple that I had pinched and gave it a lick before going back to playing with KeKe

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:08 pm

" uhm no Keke doesn't want to get spayed" Scarlett said at almost the same time Keke hit Adam in the nose softly with one of her paw for him even mentioning her to get spayed. "See i told you" Scar said with a laugh. She leaned in to give Adam a kiss only to pull back when she felt her nipple being pinched. "Adam that wasn't nice" she said as she rubbed her nipple which start to turn hard after he licked it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:13 pm

I locked eyes with KeKe, "Just you wait tigress you'll get spayed." I said smiling at her as I got on top of my mate and sucked her nipple into my mouth and I ran my tongue over it as I spread her legs with my hands as I cupped both of her breasts and pushed them together so I could go from one to the other as I switched from her right to her left nipple as I pushed my cock inside her and locked my eyes with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next