Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:28 pm

"oh why thank you, but you better be nice to keke or I wont have sex with you" she teased as she got out of the shower. Once he had dried her, Scar put on a lacy red bra and matching thong before putting on some dark skinny jeans and a red v neck. " your too nice" she said with a smile as she kissed him back before putting her boots on. grabbing her leather jacket, badge and gun, Scarlett headed for the door " I get off around 6" s he called as she walked out the front door only stopping to pet and give keke a quick kiss.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:34 pm

I picked up the cat and held her against my chest and waved to her before having to get in the dark house before I got a bad sunburn. "Well kitty kitty what do you want to do?" I asked her before putting her down and starting to play with one of her toys and we had a little toy fight. We played for half an hour and she was tuckered out and went to take a nap. I laughed, "Party pooper." I said before sitting down on the couch and started to read a book that I had brought over here to read while she was at work but I had at least brought eight to keep me busy

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Scarlett arrived at the station, shortly before here shift was about to start, but she was not greeted with a smile yet a serious looking sheriff she had met two days before. " whats up sheriff " she questioned as she set her coffee down on her desk. " well were going to have to put you on your first case today" he said as he led her to their autopsy room. Scar follow him to the room where the medical examiner was already looking over the bodies. " It seems that these people were acted by wild animals so we will have to go on a hunt for about two large game animals if not more" the sheriff said as he let Scar look over the bodies. When she finally laid eyes on the victims, she grew angry as she saw the bites looked very familiar to her. " well lets start a general sweep on the area they were found and go form there" she said as they walked from the room only to be met by gun fire. " get down" she called to the officers that had not been shot. Scarlett moved form behind her desk firing her gun, hitting one of the guys in the heart area of the chest knock him down. "ramsey be careful there's about four more of them" the sheriff called as he took fire form another desk. She even her breathing when the shooting seemed to stop, Scar went to peak around the desk only to be greeted by someone slamming her back against the wall while holding her by the throat. " well well what do you have here" said a smooth male voice near her ear, Scarlett gritted her teeth opening her sea foam green eyes to look at the figure in front of her. It was a pale male with dark hair and dark eyes that cold be mistake as blood red. She tried to loosen the male grip around her neck as she glared at him " easy now love your not going anywhere. Especially smelling like Adam" he said with a sly smile as he watch Scar's eye get large " you must be his new play toy" he hissed as he looked her over
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 pm

I dropped my book and surged to my feet and felt my mate in trouble. I growled loudly and the cat ran out of the room. I went outside and ran towards the police station and stopped. My eyes turned red with rage, I walked into the police station and snarled as I gripped the vampire by the throat and dug my claws down his neck, "Let go of my mate now." I said in a truly scary voice as I was more beast than man. I looked at my mate and flared my nostrils as I smelt her fear. "You are in my territory and you will respect my rules. If you do not let her go I will enjoy ripping you to shreds then watching you drain of blood when I take your filthy life." I said before I broke his arm which released my mate and pushed the male away from her and looked at my mate. "Get out in the sun." I said as I growled low in my throat but you could hear my threat

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Everyone's head turned as Adam came thru the doors of the police station. the male vamp grind as he watched how anger Adam got with him "oh so she is your mate and not one of your play toys. you've gone soft haven't you" he said between hiss's once his arm was broke. Scar made a run for the door only to be grabbed by another vamp. " now now deary, there wont be any running away from you" the head male vamp said just as the one hold Scar shot her in her hip area. "you broke some laws Adam and im pretty sure you know what i am talking about" the head male now healed said as he stared at Adam. " making a human your mate now that was a silly thing to do my friend"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:25 pm

I growled as I felt my real power rising. "You will respect your elders, I am the first vampire to come to life and I will not stand for being bullied by some impure filth like you. I suggest you release her or so help me god I will strike you down and I'll enjoy taking your powers as I drain you." I said. As my power built the room began to shake and things fell down but I made sure my mate was safe as I went forward and dug my fangs into his neck and started to quickly drain him. *You will surely regret angering me, you'll repay it by giving me your blood* I said into his brain and putting a shield around my mate and soon I dropped his lifeless body before I went onto the next as I felt the powers that I had taken from his body. I smiled as blood went down one corner of my chin as I used my claws to shred his neck and latched onto his neck and broke the other vampires neck before quickly picked them off one by one. I dropped the other two. "Leave now and never come back." I said looking at them

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Scarlett watched as Adam tore his way thru the lot of vamps. She winced in pain as the vampire that had shot her dropped her to try and get away only to be grabbed by Adam, who almost killed him before letting them flee. Scar held her hip area as the blood started to stain her clothing.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:46 pm

I came to my mate and laid her on a desk and ripped her pants. "This is going to hurt." I said offering her to bite some wood as I used my claws to dig into her hip to pull out the bullet and I licked her wound so it would heal. I turned my back to her and my body shook and shivered. I shut my in pain, I could feel something hurting me from inside my body and laughed as blood trickled from my mouth. Those vampires knew I'd do something like this and poisoned me. I panted as I threw the vampires bodies into the sun and they went to dust. "Go home love." I said as I tried to force myself to get up and pull her to her feet. I gave her a push and I fell onto the police floor and laid there in sleep. My body was trying to heal itself from the poison

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Scarlett winced as Adam lifted her up onto a desk near where she was dropped. She pushed the wood he offered her away as this would not be the first time she had been in this type of situation. Scar grunted in pain, gripping the desk below her as Adam dug his claws into her hip to get the bullet. Her breathing start to return slightly to normal as the wound started to heal, but only partly since Adam himself was hurt. Before Scar could protest, Adam laid knock out on the floor. She was not about to leave him there, thinking on her feet Scarlett ran to the autopsy room and grabbed a body bag. Scar moved Adam as softly as she could and put him into the body bag and dragged him to her truck. Adam wasn't the lightest person but Scar had carried her partner before so it was not too bad.After arriving at her house, Scar quickly dragged him inside the house and up stairs to her bed room. She got him on the bed then went into the bathroom drenching a wash clothe and came back to his side to wash his face of. "Come on Adam" she whispered as she lightly touched his face.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 pm

My face scrunched up in pain as I took in her scent, I opened my eyes and looked up at her and you could see the pain in my eyes. I clenched my fists together before moving the shirt she had on to look to see if the wound was healed. I laid back down on the bed in pain, "I need blood to push out the poison." I said clenching my teeth together as I stiffened and laid on my side before falling off the bed and onto the floor on my hands and knee's. I hissed as pain rocketed through out my body. I opened my eyes and they were red instead of the usual pretty blue. "Scar.." I said forcing her name out of my pained body.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Scar herself winced in pain as she watched the man she had grown to love be in so much pain. " Easy Adam" she said as she watched him move to check on her " I'm fine I promise" she tried to say calmly not just for herself but also for Adam. Scar moved out of the way as he fell form the bed on all fours her hand covered her mouth as she watched him, but soon a sense of calm came over her. Scarlett bent down on her knees beside him, she took her T shirt off so it would be easier for him to get blood. " drink" she said simply as she offered her body to him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:07 pm

I closed my eyes and moved towards her before putting her on her back and gently bite her and started to suck blood from her before rubbing my body against her. I ran my thumb over her nipples as I suckled. I bumped my erection against the junction of her thighs as I felt the poison going away before letting go of her neck. I leaned my forehead on her shoulder and kissed her chest a little above her breast. "I think I'll have enough blood to last me at least a month." I said softly as my body calmed down as i scooped her up in my arms and brought us back on the bed before going to the kitchen to get her some orange juice so she could recover since I took three pints of her blood and women tended to have seven pints of blood in their body. I handed her the juice and sat down beside her. "That hurt." I said. "We have to move away Scar or they'll come back and they'll kill you just to see my pain and then I'd beg to die. I don't want to live this life without you." I said as a red tear went down the side of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Scar took a breath as she willing laid down on the floor, shutting her eyes she soon felt the prick of his fangs entering her neck. Her hands almost on instinct went to Adam's body, one went to the back of his neck while the other wrapped around his shoulder. Her legs also spread wider apart for him as her peach felt him rubbing against her. Once he was finished, Scarlett felt a bit light headed as Adam brought her up right and onto the head, she gladly accepted the orange juice that she began to drink as soon as he brought it to her.Scar laid her head on his shoulder as she finished the glass of juice " where would we go" she questioned as she picked up keke who had came running into the room and cried until scar picked her up. Scarlett sighed " I may be human but im not that weak. you of all people should know that" she said as she licked the red tear from his face.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:48 pm

"Scar vampires are more mean and stronger." I said putting a hand on her cheek and kissing her lightly. "We have to move out of state and possibly to another continent under a different Alpha vampire that will accept us." I said nuzzling her softly before petting KeKe. I stood up slowly and looked around the room and ran my fingers through my shaggy black hair. I went to the closet and put bags on the bed, "Get packing baby." I said kissing her forehead as I started to put things in her bags that I would assume she'd want before going down stairs and packing cat stuff as well. I knew we had to go before those vampires came back and killed us both. I loved Scar and I'd protect her as much as I could

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Scar smiled as he kissed her "Okay" she said simply before place keke on the bed to finish packing her things that Adam had started. " Can we at least go some where warm" she teased as she tried to lighten the mood. Scar packed all her clothes and started to pack her favorite objects in the house.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm

"We can go where ever you want to go." I said coming back into the room with a lot of cat stuff and gave KeKe another long stroke behind her ear and kept my senses open so nothing could go undetected. I was truly scared for Scar's life. I should have turned her, "I should have turned you and this would never had happened." I said even though I'd never turn her unless she truly wanted it as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close as i rubbed myself against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

" what about London or maybe greece" Scar commented thinking about how she always wanted to go to London, though it would not be that warm there. Keke purred as Adam stroked her only to protest when he stop to go over to Scarlett. " No i wouldn't want to be changed unless i was dying and there was no other way" she said as she felt him come behind. Scar smirked as she felt Adam rub up against her "I thought we were packing to leave, not trying to get horny mister" she teased
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:24 pm

I kissed her shoulder, "When we get to the hotel I'm going to mate you all through the night." I said nipping her neck but nodded at what she said about becoming a vampire. I gave her one last hug and soon I took the bags in my hands and arms and headed for my very tinted car and let her carry KeKe in her arms. I got the things in the trunk and got her in the car and I was speeding away from the curb just when the house exploded so it didn't leave any evidence of where we were going.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 pm

" Some of us need sleep" she said with a laugh, though she would not reject the idea of having sex late into the night. Scarlet quickly picked up keke, who did not protest being held and walked out to Adams car. As the left, Scarlett heard the massive boom only to see her house up in flames, growing ever smaller as the car took her farther away.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

I put some soft music on and put a hand on hers and gave it a little squeeze, "Don't worry Nayeli." I said affectionally as I watched the road, "I won't let anything happen to you love." I said lifting her hand and giving it a kiss before smiling as I watched the mirrors for suspisous cars. I eventually pulled into a hotel and shut off the car and smuggled KeKe in the hotel with us and carried my mate in our room and laid her on the bed and covered her, "Go to bed Nayeli." I said smiling.

(Nayeli mean I love you.)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Scarlett tried to relax as Adam took her free hand that wasn't holding a sleeping Keke and kissed it. " I trust you" she said as she squeezed his hand back, looking out the window as everything seem to blend together. Once reaching the hotel, Adam took Scar and Keke straight to their hotel room she was tired but did not like to be treated like a child. Scar cuddled Keke to her just and started to drift off to sleep
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:16 pm

I smiled when I heard her thoughts, "I wasn't treating you like a child." I said running a hand through my hair and left the room to go hunting. I searched the street's for anything that called to my senses and I soon found it before taking him into a dark alley and latching onto his neck and suckling from him as I held him by his shoulders. My eyes blazed hellish red as I looked at the mouth of the alley as I drank. I drank until he died, I needed to rebuild myself because the poison took a lot out of me. I ended draining three people dry before getting back to the room and taking a shower before climbing into the second bed and falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Scarlett was passed out before long, she did not even notice when Adam left the room to feed. She did wake up before he got back, sleepily Scar took her ripped up clothes off and took a shower. Once out she slipped on a baggy shirt before laying down with Keke. By the time Adam had return, it was keke who woke up and meowed at him before snuggling closer to Scarlett's chest
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:30 pm

I didn't sleep for long before I was sitting on the side of the bed thinking of what to do. The safest thing to do was to leave Scar and hope she'd live a good life. I got up and kissed her temple and then gave KeKe one last good scratch before leaving the room and left the country by myself. I left her the car and a million dollars. My heart broke from leaving her but it was for the best because then the vampires that were after me would leave her alone. I had broke many vampire laws that prohibited other vampires to kill each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:45 pm

Scarlett woke the next morning to the sound of Keke crying, scratching at the hotel room door. "Okay Keke I hear you, we will leave in a bit" she said as she sat up to look over at Adam but was greeted by an empty bed. Scar got up quickly getting dressed she gathered her things and headed outside where she found the car. Scarlett opened the driver side door placing Keke in the passenger seat. Only then did she notice the money, at the point it hit home that Adam was gone. Tears fell form her face as she started the car and headed to who knows where.
(time lapse)
( this is her new place in brighton uk)
http://moderncountrystyle.blogspot.com/2014/10/zoellas-old-apartment-in-brighton-home.html

It had been about four years since the day Adam left Scarlett at the hotel. since then she moved to the UK, where she worked as a photographer/ painter during the day and a bar tender at night, but no one knew that she had become a vampire hunter earning the title the killer queen.

"Alright keke ill be back later" Scar called to her ct before heading off the the bar she worked at. she wore black leggings and a light fade jean top the had a black tank top under it with some thigh length dark brown boots. Once at the bar Scar started taking drink orders from the waiters and people sitting at the bar

keke now
not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 4 Tumblr_mcfvlqB8ZV1rdzqwso1_500
credit http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfvlqB8ZV1rdzqwso1_500.jpg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next