Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Scar rolled her eyes at him " just don't feed so much that i get a ccall to go hunt you down" she teased as she drank her cranberry jucie putting the glass she used i the sink whe she was finished. Keke kneeded the couch before layig down watching to cat show while Adam walked over to say goodbye to Scarlett. " i can handl myself" she said with a smile as she hugged him back before heading for the lift. Scar soon arrived at the bar and began to take drink orders as soon as she got behind the bar
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 pm

I sat back beside KeKe and pet her as I waited for the sun to set so I could go to my mate and watch over her. Eventually after several hours the sun set and I shut the TV off since the cat show was done. "Guard the house KeKe." I said giving her a kiss and a scratch under her chin and headed out after taking a shower and putting on clean clothes. I put my hands in my pants and walked towards the bar, I reached it and walked in. I took in the scents of the bar and followed my mates scent and sat at the bar and I ordered a beer from her with a smile before taking a sip and looking at my hands that were around the beer glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Scarlett took orders and watched as customers got drunk, some gettig kicked out. She worked at a bar that mainly served magcal beings with the mix of humans now ad then which is why she worked there to keep people in check. Sh elooked up when she heard the door open adn smiled when she saw it was Adam. Scar slid him a beer as she made other drinks and cleaned the bar.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 pm

When she got close enough I gently encircled my hand around her wrist, "Hello my love." I said kissing the pulse point in her wrist and smiled up at her as I let go of her wrist. "When's your break?" I asked curious because I was thirsty and horny but I kept myself in check so I didn't grab her and start humping her like a dog. I took another drink waiting for her answer but looked around and the hairs on the back of my neck prickled with warning. I got up and looked around as my eyes turned red with anger. I spotted vampires. I let a low growl come from my mouth low enough for only them and my mate to hear as I locked eyes with one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Scarlett smiled when she felt Adam grab her wrist pulling her towards as she walking past to help another customer. " well hello" she said with a smile before handing the customer next him their drink. " uhm I don't really break anytime soon babe" Scar said having a feeling she knew why he was asking and was a bit bummed that nothing could really happen until they got home. She watch as Adam started to growl at a few vampires that sat near a dark corner in the bar. Her tattoo started to glow slightly as the more red eyes started to show adn tention filled the air
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:14 pm

I saw a blure and moved out of the way and grabbed one of their necks in a death grip and lifted him up and sank my fangs into his neck and I absorbed his powers and strength as I dropped him. My eyes burned brighter as I looked at the other's before they ran off. I looked at her, "I must go love. I'll be back to drive you home." I said kissing her hand since I had blood on my lips and some went down the corner of my mouth and down my chin to drip on my shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Scarlett watched to gruesome seen unfold in front of her. She was very calm as it wasn't the first time she had watched Adam drain the life and powers from the vampire's dead body. Her tattoos began to glow bright as the situation became more serious. "I'll see you later" she said as she watched in go after the other vampires before sighing. Scar hadn't even turned from looking at the door to the bar when her phone went off. " Your boyfriend is going to get you in trouble one of these days" said a female voice " yeah, but the sex is great you should find yourself a vamp" Scar let said with a smirk as she headed out the door to track down the vampires. " boss wants you the track and trail, but don't get involved unless you have to" the female voice said before hanging up " roger that" Scarlett said as she readied her twin silver pistols and started to track the vampires.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 pm

I had started to drag two vampires and found my mate. "There you go." I said giving her a kiss and nuzzled her neck lovingly as I leaned my back against the building and looked at them lazily. I was quite content since I had fed nicely. I had drained two vampires and I dragged back two for my mate to take out. I shut my eyes and took in the night's air as I smiled, "You better hurry, it'll rain very soon." I said kissing her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:11 pm

( i know you said you stop posting after certain amount of time, but do you think you could for give me? i got real busy with school and head some drama going on so i had no inspiration for our topic and i did not want to half ass it)
As Scar began to track down the vampires and Adam, the rim around her sea foam green eyes started to glow a lavender color matching the glow of her leopard print tattoo as she followed
the blood droplets that glowed in a way only a hunter could see. She began to pass a dark alley way when her eyes picked up large amounts of blood only to look up and see Adam coming from the alley way dragging two half dead vamps behind him. She sighed as the lavender glow started to fade form her eyes " you need to learn some control" she said was she walked over the bodies putting a wooden bullet into each of their heart before watching them turn grey and lifeless before setting them on fire. Scar ran a hand thru her dark auburn hair " what was all this about" she asked looking over at Adam as it began to ran.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm

"They were after you, I have no control when others threaten you Scar." I said gently giving her a push so she'd leave the alley. I kept a hand on the small of her back, I'd kiss her but I had blood on my mouth and didn't think she'd want to taste blood. I soon got her back into the bar and sat down where I could see everyone even my mate. I kept an eye on every vampire in the place so that no one threatened my mate, she could say she could take care of herself but she couldn't if they ganged up on her. There were different species of vampires out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:54 pm

"Well your gonna have to learn some control or my next hunt could be you" Scar said plainly as she tucked her twin pistols back into their holsters near her lower back.she moved towards the opening of the alley way as Adam placed a hand on the small of her back " I hope you know your not getting kissed until you don't have other people's blood in your mouth" she teased as she walked back towards the bar. Once back at the bar, Scarlet went back to tending to customers while watching Adam making sure he didn't cause any more fights. She understood Adam wanting to protect her, but it felt like it was her that was protecting him from the hunters.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 pm

*Scar you don't have to protect me from the hunters. I can't be killed, not any longer* I said into her mind as I drank some beer as I looked at her every once in a while before feeling a hand go to the back of my neck and I growled softly as I felt blood go down my neck and soak into my shirt as I whimpered in pain as I soon felt one of the high council dig her fangs into my neck and I gripped the table as I was helpless to move because of her powers. I snarled and felt my power trying to get her off of me but she was much more powerful and older than me. I just hoped Scar didn't get involved because she'd be killed

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Scarlet had her back to Adam and the other customers as she was grabbing bottles of different alcohol to make a drink when she heard him in her mind. She paused for as second in regard to the last part of his sentence. What did he mean by any more? Scar was about to turn around when she felt her hunter tattoo burn slightly as it lit up. She knew it meant that a powerful vampire was close, but she didn't know how close till she turned when she heard Adam growl. Scar laid eyes on the vampire from the high council sinking her fangs into Adam's neck. She was smart enough not to start a fight with the female vampire know full well though she was a high ranking hunter, she wasn't dumb enough to take on a council vamp by herself.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 pm

I started to close my eyes as I got weaker and weaker. I felt myself dying, I looked at my mate one last time before my head lolled to the side and I felt myself slipping away and tried to fight it but I felt my immortal soul go from my body and leave me. A single blood tear went down my face and dropped down onto my white shirt. *I love you Scar. I wish this wasn't good bye* I whispered into her mind as I died. The high council had finally killed me after a thousand years. I was too young to die so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Scarlet's body trembled as rage filled her watching her beloved Adam being drain. Soon her beautiful sea foam green eyes started to glow a lavender color taking on the appearance of a leopards eye as her hunter tattoo started to glow. A growl came from Scars lips that sounds like one from a leopard, her nails turned to sharp claws. "Get the hell away from him" She said as she and the other hunters opened fire on the female vampire. Bullets from Scar's pistol dug into the vampires body which were soaked in vervain.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 pm

I heard her screech and leave. I felt my body crumble up on its self and I turned to ashes and then my ashes disappeared into thin air, I hoped I'd see my mate once more in this life time. I soon appeared in a white place and realized that this must be heaven and sighed. I heard God telling me that I had unfinished business and sent me back to earth like a battering ram. I appeared in my mates home on the bed, my body was like new but mine none the less. I saw KeKe and smiled, "Well girl that was interesting." I said yawning and getting up and winced, my neck hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Scarlet nailed the female vampire with a few more bullets as she fled from the bar. She felt herself calming down as her eyes and tattoo stopped glowing returning to normal. Scar went to go to Adam's side only to turn and see his body turn to ashes. She felt sick as her heart sunk in her chest, tears started to stream from her eyes before rage consumed her once again. Scar ran from the bar tracking the wounded female vampire who had taken her love form her. She was over taken with the power from her tattoo that she took on the leopards power. Once she came across the vampire, Scar took out her pistols send 3 rounds inot the vampires arms, legs, and back making her unable to move. " you love the life of the one i loved the most" she growled as she pulled the vampire by the hair exposing her next " now im taking yours". with one clean cut of her claws, Scarlet had taken the vampire's head clean off her body before removing and crushing her heart " rot in hell" she said lighting the head and body on fire before heading towards her flat.

Keke had been a sleep on the couch when she heard a crash in the bedroom. She pricked her ears and sat up before heading to the bedroom only to find Adam on the bed. Keke meowed at him before she turned and trotted for the the lift door as she heard Scar come in the door. Scar had only slightly calmed down enough that her eyes and tattoos only had a slight glow to them as she came inside her flat. She had the vampires blood all over her as she took her shoes off hearing Keke meowing at her as she walked towards the kitchen to grab a beer from her fridge.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:12 pm

"Scar is that you baby?" I asked walking out of the room and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck as I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. "I love you baby, you have no idea what happened to me after I died." I said dumbfounded. I carried her to our bedroom and got on top of her before kissing the tops of her breasts before ripping her shirt open and kissed her gorgeous body before undoing her pants. "I'm horny." I said undoing my pants and exposing my cock to her view. I kissed her neck and groaned as I rubbed my cock against her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Scar froze as she heard Adam's voice. She thought she was just hearing things until she felt his arms wrap around her. Scar looked at him wide eyed as she could not believe her eyes " i watched you died" she said in a shaky voice as she pushed her lips firmly against his as he carried her to the bed room. She had a naughty smirk on her face as she pushed him over and got on top of him her swollen, growing ever wetter peach right above his erection. Scar pinned his arms above his head as she began to kiss his chest and sucking on his neck before making out with him as she rubbed herself on top of him. Scarlet pressed her breast against his chest as she looked him in the eyes relieved that he was alive.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:41 pm

I growled at her playfully, "Be nice baby girl. I just want to push my cock inside that pretty little pussy of yours." I said kissing her. I'd be nice and let her pin my arms above my head even though I could easily break her hold one me. "I love you." I said nuzzling her neck when she'd kiss my neck. "God brought me back or I would have stayed dead." I said breaking her hold on one of my wrists and stroked her cheek with it and smiled. I loved her so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Scar smirked in between her kissed as she heard his words. " I love you too" she said softly as she looked down into his face and smiled. Scar let go of his arms before she slowly lowered herself onto his dick. She groaned as she pushed herself down on him feeling his dick push up inside of her. Scarlet began to make slow but hard circular motions as she went back to kissing him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:02 pm

I nuzzled her and placed my hands on her hips and sighed with contentment, "It's been a while since we've had sex baby." I said groaning as I pushed up into her and felt how tight she was and grunted as I held onto her hips to stop her for just a few minutes as I pounded up into her, "I wish you could get pregnant Scar." I said as that's what I really wanted but knew it would never happen and it saddened me so much but I tried to ignore the hollow part of my heart that wanted a child. I soon put her under me and began a slow seduction to her as I wanted to make this a sweet love making that she'd enjoy, to take things slow tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:18 pm

" We had sex just this morning" she teased as she felt his hands go to her hips. A loud moan came from her lips as Adam pounded up into her. Scarlet looked down into his face " it would be very dangerous for that child though my love" she said as she softly kissed him. She too wish for a child but knew it was not possible. Scar allowed Adam to get on top of her. letting her arms drape around his neck slowly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 pm

I kissed her neck, "If only I was newly made, then I'd be able to have children." I said as a red tear pooled against her shoulder as I kissed her neck but couldn't bring myself to sink my fangs into her neck. I ran my nose up and down her neck before pushing my cock in and out of her in gentle yet deep thrusts. "Why can't other hunters leave me alone? I don't attack humans unless they threaten you? I help you guys, I have for hundreds of years." I said kissing her neck once more before I began to pound into her yet being gentle so as not to hurt her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Scar sighed rubbing the back of his neck " it is alright my love at least we have each other" she said lovingly before turning her head to the side so he had better access to her neck. She arched her back pushing her body closer to his as she felt him thrust deep inside her. "because for some reason you are important to the high council which makes you important to the hunters" she said in between their kissing. She place one hand around his neck adn the other on his thigh as he pound into her. Scar groaned loudly in pleasure " harder Adam" she said as she spread her legs wider for him to go deeper and harder.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next