Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking It All [T] Open to All!

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 10 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Phoenix studied her, eyes narrowed. Great. Another one of Layla's friends. He snorted a greeting and placed his head on his paws.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 10 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm

I rolled my eyes, and turned to Kaitlyn. "I'm glad your here." I whispered happily. "Me to." Kaitlyn replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:48 am

Phoenix got up and stomped past, into the storm.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am

Kaitlyn watched Phoenix. "What's his problem?" She asked. I chuckled. "He can be like that. I have gotten used to it." I replied as I watched Phoenix. "He'll be back, but he needs time." I added softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

(Sorry for interrupting, but I posted on the topic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

(It's okay mckenzie, I'll used to it)

Phoenix lay in the rain, laying underneath a bush. He was trying to go to sleep but his paw felt as if it was on fire.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Layla sighed and padded with Kaitlyn to find Phoenix. "C'mon Phoenix. You cant sleep here." Layla said, a bit concerned. Kaitlyn nodded, and sat back. Layla was much friendlier since Kaitlyn was here with her. Kaitlyn was her closest friend.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:16 pm

"No," he said stubbornly. "Go and hang out with your friend. I'm fine here." He tucked his injured paw underneath himself and huffed.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 pm

"You going to get sick, Phoenix. I'd hate to see that." Layla replied, caring about her friend. Kaitlyn's ear twitched.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:24 pm

"I'm not going to get sick," Phoenix hissed.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:27 pm

"The same happened to me once, Phoenix." Kaitlyn told him. "I stayed in the rain too long, and the sickness nearly killed me." She said, shuddering. Layla gulped at the memory of her best friend nearly being killed, the sickness was so bad. "I don't want the same to happen to you, Phoenix." Layla said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Phoenix groaned. "Fine! I'll go inside." He got up and stalked back to the den.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:41 pm

They both sighed and followed him to the den, this time Layla laid next to Kaitlyn. Phoenix's rude attitude was angering her, more so upsetting her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Phoenix lay on his side, paws crossed. His eyes were closed and he muttered to himself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

(LOL Your new profile picture! XD)

Layla couldn't sleep. She was too worried about Phoenix. One moment he is telling her she's beautiful, the next moment he is spitting venom at her! Thank God Kaitlyn was there for her. Layla licked her fur to groom herself before sitting up to look at Phoenix. She sighed, and watched the rain outside.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Phoenix licked at his paw. It was swollen and the skin looked nasty and rotten. He pulled at it, and knew that it was dry and that he shouldn't pull it but he was desperate to get the pain away and tugged at the skin.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Layla looked over at Phoenix and smiled, as if nothing bothered her. "Do you want me to hunt, Phoenix?" She asked, now that the rain has dimmed down a bit. "I know its not much to help your foot, but I could grab some herbs on the way."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Phoenix grunted. "Do what you want."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:14 pm

"Oh, OK." Layla replied, turning around and disappearing into the darkness. She raced through the rain, searching for prey. Layla dashed on towards a young elk, and with ease she brought it down. As she dragged the elk home, she had brought back some berries and cobwebs fore Phoenix's wound. Layla shook herself dry and entered the den, dropping the elk next to Phoenix.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Phoenix looked at the elk, then at Layla. "I'm not hungry," he told her. He turned his back on her and placed his head on his paws, holding back a snicker.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Layla sighed, and started to tend to his wound. "This might sting a little." She warned, squirting the berry juice on his foot, then placing the cobwebs over it. "Does it feel any better?" Layla asked, flashing her mesmerizing blue eyes over at him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Phoenix pulled his paw away. "That hurts," he snapped.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:52 pm

"Its going to hurt now. But after it will heal, and the pain keeps it from getting infected." She replied softly, ignoring his brutal remark. "Eat these poppy seeds. They will ease the pain." Layla instructed, pushing them towards him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Phoenix glared at the seeds, his amber eyes daggers. He sighed and stretched out his tongue and lapped up the seeds. Chewing on the soft seeds he licked his now herb-covered paw and lay his head on his paws, sighing.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next