Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 5 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm

I see my mommy fight the stallion and everything. But as mom ran I couldn't help myself. I whinnied angrily and ran out of the bushes and ran up and kicked Diesel in the chest, I was proud of myself so I stood there. Little did I know, it didn't faze him.

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 5 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:21 pm

I whinny back as I see him run out of the bushes and kick Diesel. Spinning around, I run between them and nudge Raider out of the way before Diesel can do anything. Diesel just laughs a little and says, "You think that hurt? Ha." I snap at him before nipping Raider in the rump and nudging him toward the woods at a trot. "That was not good, Raider. He could kill you if he got the chance." I scold then a truck speeding down the driveway catches my attention.

A man jumps out of the drivers seat and whistles, catching Diesel's attention and he whinnies back. "Damn horse." he says and starts toward him with one of his hands carrying a halter and lead. They hop the fence and whistle again. This time Diesel turns and trots to them. "Next time, make sure the gate is locked!" he yells at his hand as she halters the stud. "There's no telling what could of happened to him and I can't have any unwanted foals on my hands. How do you think that looks? A stud gets loose, goes down the road and gets a..." he trails off noticing me. "A beautiful mare." he finishes. "I'm sorry, sir. I honestly thought I latched it. I'll double check from now on." she replies softly. "You better. It'll be your job next time." he says keeping his eyes on me. I feel very uneasy as he watches me so I trot off into the woods after Raider hoping he would take the stud and leave.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I run into the bushes, my pride slightly wounded. I thought I had done something awesome and brave for my mother. Then I pricked my ears again as the truck came down the driveway. Jackie pulled in right after Diesels owner did and began yelling at him, seeing which pasture the stud had been in. "WHAT THE HELL!! WHY WAS THAT STUD IN THAT PASTURE?! GET OUT!! NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm

I turn and whinny hearing the familiar truck. "Stay here." I say firmly to my foals and walk out of the woods.

"I'm sorry ma'am. He got out of his pasture and somehow found his way here. I just caught him. I don't think there's any damage done. Name's Jeremy." the man says tipping his hat then turns his attention to me. "I'm so sorry. I must not have latched his gate all the way." the girl says. "What are you doing with that mare?" he asks nodding at me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 pm

I obey her and stay beside Hope, not wanting my mother angry at me. 

Jackie shook her head "Nothing. She's a rescue, and its none of your concern. Now I've said it once already please get off my property."

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Hope giggles. "You got in trouble." she says and nips at him playfully.

"I'll buy her from you. $10,000." he says before opening the gate for Diesel and his hand to come through. I snort as the stud is lead away and catch the conversation. She wouldn't sell me, would she? And what about Raider and Hope? I think to myself then make my way down to the fence where she's standing. I lip at her hair and shirt as she talks to the man.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Jackie shook her head and rubbed Winds face. "No, I will not sell her and I will not separate her from her foals." Then she put her hand in her pocket where her phone was "Sir, if you do not leave right now I will have you arrested for trespassing."

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:42 pm

"I didn't know she had foals. I am truly sorry for all this. If you ever do want to sell her or one of her foals, the offer stands." he says with a tip of his hat and climbs in his truck. He quickly turns it around as the girl walks Diesel back to the ranch. I nudge Jackie as they dissapear from view then whinny to my foals. Hope quickly stands and gallops down to me and begins to nurse.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Jackie turned to the mare and rubbed her forehead gently, cooing gently "I wouldn't sell you or your foals for all the money in the world."

I turned and followed my sister closely, as I got up to my mother I slowed to a walk. I wasn't sure if she was mad at me so I slowly started nursing.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:55 pm

I nudge Jackie lovingly then turn to watch my foals run up. As Raider approaches, I smile warmly at him and nuzzle his rump as he nurses to let him know it's ok. I hope everything's ok. I think to myself knowing I have a chance of getting pregnant because of the stud.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:11 pm

I nickered happily between sucks until I had my fill. Then I copied my mother and nudged her thigh. 

Jackie smiled and rubbed all three of them gently before she turned and went inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm

I smile contently as I watch her go then nudge my foals to follow me before walking to the shade of a willow tree. I lay down and slowly fall asleep.

Hope watches from under her mother then follows as she nudges her. She drops down beside Wind and drifts quickly off.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:12 pm

I trotted away right beside my mother, perfectly keeping pace. I laid down beside her, on the opposite side of Hope. Then I slowly drift to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 pm

When I wake, I feel thirsty so I slowly get to my feet and make my way to the creek. I take a few gulps to soothe the thirst then walk back to my sleeping foals. Keeping a close eye on them, I graze nearby and think No one is ever going to hurt you.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:07 am

I laid there, in a light sleep, slightly awake. My throat felt dry so I stood up and trotted to the creek. I bent my head and slowly began drinking, the cold water feeling good on my throat.

((Want to time skip to when their about a year or so old?))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 am

((Sure))

Over the last year, I have watched them grow into beautiful and strong yearlings. From them almost not making it, to now they're half the size of me. I smile looking back and feel a kick from inside which snaps me back to reality. The stud had done his damage and got me pregnant. It would be any day now that I would deliver.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I cantered around the paddock, my tail flowing behind me. I had grown into a strong yearling, also one of the most beautiful yearlings Jackie had. Many people had wanted to buy me, but the answer was always no. But for the past few days I had stuck by my mother, seeing she was close to delivering another foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Hope canters along side her brother, mane and tail blowing in the wind. She lets out a small buck as the humans watch from the fence and smiles. She knows how much they love to watch them. Jackie had been offered a lot of money several times for all of them or just her, but she never sold them. She has been trying to give her mother space as she gets a little snappy sometimes now that she has another foal on the way, but she still stays in a close proximity just in case she needs her.

I watch as they canter around the field. The humans ooh and awe over them. I want to run with them, but I start feeling pain in my stomach as soon as I try. I bite at my side and stomp my hoof hoping it would go away, but it gets stronger. I lay down after a few contractions then, as they get more painful, I start to push with them. I don't whinny or nicker as I don't want to alert anyone, but I know Jackie saw me go down.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Jackie saw Wind go down and raced to her side. She stroked her side cooing "Shh...its okay girl, push..."

I watched my mother go down and raced to her side. I nuzzled her neck, trying to encourage her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Hope races after her brother to their mother's side and nickers softly to her. "Come on mamma." she whispers.

I push and finally the foal's front legs are out. I stand up and pace a minute then lay back down and push with more contractions. The head comes out, then the chest, and finally the body and back legs. I stand up and start licking it. "It's a boy. You have another brother." I say to my yearlings. "I think I'll call you Twister." I say to the colt with a smile as he tries to stand, but falls. I nudge him encouragingly and watch as he keeps trying and gets it on the 4th try. He stands on wobbly legs for a bit before slowly walking over and nursing for the first time. I nudge Jackie's arm then nuzzle into her, my eyes soft.

Hope smells the colt and squeals in excitement then nuzzles him. "Twister. I like it." she says then starts grazing nearby, watching and listening for danger.

Twist: https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/36/90/71/tumblr10.jpg
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Jackie smiled after seeing it was all fine here and walked away after rubbing Twister and Winds forehead.

I nickered happily and nibbled Twisters withers happily. "Hi buddy..." I whinnied. I backed away a little to let Twister walk if he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Twister swats his tail at the flies and nurses happily as Raider nibbles on him. He laughs in between sucking then, when he's had his fill, turns and nips at Raider's leg playfully.

Pride overwhelms me as I watch my foals interact with each other. "Remember you two, he's a baby so you can't play rough with him like you do with each other." I warn before they get any ideas.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:32 pm

I nodded to my mother before I looked down at Twister, smiling happily. I have a brother! I thought excitedly. I playfully nipped Twisters mane then ran off, bucking happily once a safe distance away.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Hope trots over wanting in on the fun, keeping her mother's warning in mind. She lips at Twist's withers before nudging his lightly. "Come on Twister!." she calls as she takes off down the field after Raider.

Twister smiles and looks at Wind for approval then takes off after his brother and sister. He almost collides with Hope as she stops to look for him, but veers at the last second.

I smile watching them play then drop my head and nibble on the sweet grass below me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 am

I smiled at Twister and playfully ran for a little more before I heard a slight giggle and turned to see the most beautiful mare I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next