Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 3 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Warren was walking away when he saw a client of his driving up. She stepped out of the truck quickly and gasped "What the hell have you done to that mare?!" She yelled at Warren pushing him back after seeing Windchaser. Warren shrugged "Just broke her and bred her." She slapped him, losing her temper "Yeah! You broke her alright!" Warren growled "Just take her if you care that much!" She nodded, and growled right back "Just get her loaded!" Warrens men quickly got more men and like twenty of them went over and picked her up by around her shoulders and dragged her into the woman's trailer, which she had backed up near to her. "Gently!" She growled.

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 3 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:37 pm

I awaken to men everywhere around me, pulling and pushing me. I try to stand, but am too weak. I bite a couple of them as they get close enough. They don't back off though and soon I am trapped in another trailer. The doors close and I panic, trying desperately to get to my feet, but end up injuring myself more.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Jackie was close to tears she was so upset. "Don't be expecting anymore visits from me!" She screamed getting into her truck and driving off. She pulled into her house about 5 minutes later. She backed the trailer door into a pasture and jumped out. She yelled for her best medics that worked for her and grabbed a handful of oats. She had Windchaser pulled out of the trailer, the medics immediately getting to work. They had leather everything on so if she bit them it wouldn't do anything. Jackie poured a small bit of oats on the ground in front of her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 am

Feeling every bump on the road, I wince in pain. My coat soaked in sweat from fighting. They breeze from the wind feels good. Suddenly the trailer stops and the doors open. I lift my head and pin my ears in warning. I start trashing around to try and stand as they pull me out and bite at one of the them. I can feel them all over me. Scrubbing, stitching, and bandaging my wounds. They flip me over at one point to do my other side. I thrash around trying to get up only to be held down then given a sedative. Slowly I relax and drift off, my mind back in the valley where I called home. 

As I wake, I lay to where my legs are under me and look around. I munch on the oats, hungry. I can feel my strength has returned and slowly get to my feet. I can feel there the humans have fixed my wounds. Still a little sore, I walk around the new paddock cautiously. Every noise puts me on alert.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:52 am

Jackie stood, not to far away, watching her every move. She had no whip, no anything except a apple and carrots. She smiled and rolled the apple over to her, knowing she wouldn't trust her yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 am

I stand on alert as I sense a human nearby. Flinching as the apple comes near me, I reach my head down to smell it then take a bite, then another, and another until it's gone. As I raise my head, I catch sight of her. My ears pin as I charge at her.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 am

Jackie watched as she ate the apple, but yelped as she charged her. She turned to the fence and slid under quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 pm

I watch as she runs and slides under the fence. I slide to a stop at the fence, reaching over to bite her but miss. I snort and take off to the opposite end of the paddock.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Jackie sighed and saw a stallion break away from a handler and charge at the mare. Jackie quickly slid back under the fence and met the stallions charge with a whip, held in her boot. She smacked his chest just enough to stop him. "Get him now!" She growled to the handler, who ran up and grabbed his halter with a fist. Jackie looked to the mare, tossed a carrot her way and walked out of the pen, climbing over the fence this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I hear the commotion and watch as the stallion jumps the fence and charges toward me. My ears pin as I paw out in warning then see the woman make him stop dead in his tracks. I look on in shock as he respects her and gets lead away by another human. Watching as she tosses something on the ground and climbs out of my paddock, I curiously make my way to the object. I smell around until I find it and munch it quickly before retreating to the other end of the paddock again.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Jackie smiled and walked away for a moment to the barn until she came back with a bucket of grain and a bucket of water. She opened the gate just enought for her to slip in. She laid the grain and water by the fence then left, closing the gate behind her. She sat on the fence only a few feet from the food and water.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 pm

I watch as she disappears then reappears with 2 buckets. I catch the smell in the wind of the feed which makes my stomach growl, but I stand my ground as the woman sits near it. A couple hours go by and my curiosity and hunger get the better of me. I make my way toward the buckets, keeping a close eye on the woman. Reaching the feed, I eat until it's gone then move to the water and gulp half the bucket down before turning and trotting down the field.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Jackie didn't budge as the hours went by, watching the mares every move. When the mare finished she went and took the buckets, refilling the water and putting it back but not bringing back the grain until tomorrow. She did grab a armful of hay, throwing it over the fence and laid her arms on the top of the fence and watched the graceful mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

I snort as she brings the hay. I smell the sweet alfalfa, timothy, and orchard mix. Slowly I make my way toward it but stop a few feet away. I pin my ears, nod my head and paw trying to get her to move before I approach further.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Jackie only backed up about one foot as she saw her pawing. She knew if she respected the horse, the horse would respect you. She also rolled another apple under the fence just to 'sweeten' the deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

My ears and eyes lighten slightly, but I stay weary of her as I approach the hay and apple. I munch on the apple first then move to my hay when it's gone.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Jackie only took one small step towards the mare as she ate, trying to test her boundaries. "What'd Warren do to you?" I sighed, understanding her untrusting of humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:29 pm

My head shoots up. I snort and lay me ears back as she steps forward. I bare my teeth at the name and strike out with my leg. My wounds throb as well as my insides. I can feel everything start changing as my body prepares to carry a foal.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Jackie sighed "Sorry..." Then she stepped back again and went inside and started making some calls. One was to the humane society.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:46 pm

I snort, shake my head, and go back to eating as she walks away. When the hay is gone, I gulp down a couple gallons of water then wander under a big oak tree. I graze on the lush grass for a while then find a good spot to lay down. I quickly fall asleep under the cool shade of the tree.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Jackie called and had all of Warrens horses seized and walked back out. She smiled and walked into the pasture, just as Warren sped into the drives way in his truck. He got out slamming the door and climbed over the gate, his whip raised. He brought it down and it smacked Jackie in the cheek "HOW DARE YOU HAVE MY HORSES TAKEN AWAY!!" He screamed. Jackie yelped but yelled back "You have no right to have horses given the state of the horse!" Then he raised the whip again but stopped seeing the mare "I think I'll take my horse now." Then he started towards Windchaser, whip raised. He only got about 3 feet before Jackie was stopping him. He growled and got ready to crash it down on her again. Jackie's cheek was already bruising.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Startled by the noise of the truck, I jump up on alert and watch from the tree as the two argue. Seeing him hit the woman, I squeal and race toward them ears pinned. As soon as he starts toward me, I run faster toward him, jumping the fence, and come between the two just as the woman stops him. I almost knock her down as I push past and grab the man by the arm that carries the whip making him drop it. With a toss of my head, I send the man flying a few feet back. I rear up and crash my hooves onto him a few times then strike out at him until he can no longer move. Satisfied, I trot over to the woman. I lower my head and gently push it against her.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Jackie gasped as the mare came to her rescue, a shocked look on her face. She was even more shocked when she walked up to her and pushed her head towards her. Jackie smiled and gently rubbed her forehead, thinking of a name. "I'll call you Windchaser." She cooed gently. Then she turned to Warren, she dialed 911 and explained to the police that her horse had saved her and they left, leaving only Windchaser and Jackie in the paddock.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

My eyes soften as I allow her to rub me. "Not all humans are bad." I think to myself. I prick my ears at my name and watch as she talks to the others raving about how good I was to save her then they're gone and it's just me and her. I nicker softly as I press my head into her chest, wanting to know she's ok.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Jackie smiled and rubbed her face again "Good girl...I'm ok...don't worry" she cooed gently. She slipped a sweet feed treat from her pocket and held it under her muzzle for her to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next