Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 4 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 pm

I can smell the treat and reach toward her pocket, gobbling it down as soon as she holds it out. My tail swats at the flies as they cover my wounds. I use my teeth to scratch a few spots that my tail won't reach.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 4 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Jackie saw the flies and walked over to the barn, coming back out with a blanket. She slowly slung it over Windchasers back and velcrowed it in the front and pulled her tail out through the hole in the back "There you go girl, no more pesky flies on those cuts" she said, a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I spook slightly at the blanket, but allow her to put it on. It feels better not having flies on me and I rub my head on her shoulder in a thank you. Turning, I walk down to the oak tree and start grazing.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Jackie smiled and walked from the pasture, back to her office. She looked out the window at Windchaser, wondering if the had been bred or even could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 pm

((Do you wanna jump ahead to when she foals?))

My mane and tail blow in the wind as the breeze hits me. I can smell the other horses especially the stallions and I get irritated knowing I'm going to be a mother and I am carrying the devil's foals.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

((Sure, but you do it))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 pm

((ok))

My stomach has swollen as my foal has grown inside me. My breathing gets heavy as the pain starts and a light sweat covers my neck. I lay down completely flat and start pushing as the contractions get worse. Soon I have both of the feet out and the head slowly comes out. I keep pushing, my breathing labored. Finally, he's all the way out. My colt. But he's not doing good and is weak. I try to stand, but the contractions start again and I start pushing. I whinny in pain as another set of hooves appear. I don't have the strength to keep pushing and give up after a while. I lay there trying to catch my breath and strength to push it out.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 am

Jackie knelt beside her, stroking her neck gently "Come on girl almost there." As the first colt came out she yelled for some hands then gasped as another set of hooves appeared Twins! she thought. Then she saw Windchaser had gotten weak, so she moved to her rump and started lightly pulling on the hooves, hoping she'd cooperate.

((Are you going to play one foal I play other? If I'll do the colt Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 pm

I feel her soft touch as she strokes my neck and encourages me. I try, but just can't get it out. Then I feel her pull gently on my foal, trying to get it out. I push as she pulls and after several minutes, it finally slides out. A filly. She's weaker than her brother and her breathing's labored. I get to my feet and nuzzle her as I lick her clean. She stirs, but doesn't try to even pick her head up. I see the humans with my colt and I know he's in good hands since I've gotten to see how they treat us and have gotten close to the woman. I look back to my filly and nudge her encouragingly then lay down beside her knowing she won't make it without help. I nicker to the woman hoping she can help her.

((Ok Very Happy))

the colt when he's grown: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 4 Tumblr14

the filly when she's grown: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 4 Pedigr10
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Jackie called a hand over and he grabbed some heated towels. Jackie made sure they weren't too hot and slowly rubbed on the fillys neck, hoping she would cough if something was stuck in her throat. The colt was laying down, two hands beside him. They rubbed him with towels and their hands until he finally whinnied, having enough of being rubbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 pm

My ears prick as he whinnies and I see him stir. But my attention quickly goes back to my filly as they rub her down. She starts to lift her head and whinny. I know she's not out of the woods yet as I nuzzle her. I nudge Jackie's arm and look at her worried. If something's not done fast, I may loose my little girl.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:49 pm

The hands that were with the colt brought him over and began working with the filly, patting her stomach, rubbing her throat and everything they could do to help her. The colt laid there, whinnying to his sister and mother as loud as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

I nuzzle my colt as they bring him over and try to calm him as the humans work on my filly. I nudge him, encouraging him to stand before I get to my feet. I rest my head on Jackie's shoulder watching as they work. She finally lets out a loud whinny and starts fighting to stand.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:59 pm

((Im gonna rp the colt in 1st person))

I nicker to my mother and wobble as I tried to rise up, I fell twice but the third time I was able to get my balance.

Jackie smiled as Windchaser rested her head on her shoulder, and as the filly fought to stand. Jackie sent the hands away, seeing the filly was ok now. Jackie helped her stand and held her to help her get her balance. "Their beautiful." Jackie cooed to Windchaser.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 pm

I nicker back and watch as he tries to stand. "Come on. You can do it." I say encouragingly. The filly quickly finds her feet with Jackie's help and wobbles over to me. I nicker softly and nuzzle her. "I think I'll call you Hope." I say before nudging her and her brother to nurse. I stand proud as Jackie coos to me and nicker to her. "I will not let them become like their father." I think as I let them nurse.

Hope: I nicker to her as I wobble over away from the woman. I nuzzle her back before nursing for the first time.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 am

I whinnied to my sister and wobbled around to the other side of my mother and started nursing with Hope.

Jackie smiled and rubbed Windchasers face then said "If you guys are alright I'll leave you guys to yourselves."

(You can name the colt, I don't care what it is Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 pm

I close my eyes at her touch and lean into her then nod my head as if to answer her and watch as she turns and walks away. Turning my attention back to my foals, I study my colt for a minute before saying, "Raider. That's what I'll call you." I nudge his rump and go to grazing contently.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 pm

I whinnied in laughter as my mother nudged me, making me loose my balance. I got right back up though, and continued nursing.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Hope: I laugh at my brother as he falls and go under my mother's stomach before nipping him playfully and take off across the paddock.

Wind: I sigh and continue grazing. I don't really know how to be a very loving mother since I never had it as a foal. My instincts tell me one thing as my mind tells me another. I shake the flies off my neck as I try to clear my head.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 pm

I laughed and bolted after my sister. I had no idea how much I looked like my father, but how should I know?

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Hope squeals and kicks up in pure joy as Raider chases her in a game of tag. I watch from afar letting them play and snort when I realize just how much Raider looks like him. I paw out of irritation and hope he doesn't turn out like him. I freeze all of a sudden on high alert as I hear something in the distance. Another horse running toward us. I smell the air just as the wind hits me. A stallion. I whinny to my foals as they gallop around and run toward them. I position myself between them and the stud, pinning my ears and pawing out warning him to keep his distance.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:49 am

I pricked my small ears as I heard my mothers whinny and look her way, motioning for Hope to follow me. Then I ran over to my mother, standing behind her broad shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Hope follows with a squeal and hides behind her mother, peeking her head out to see what's going on.

The stud comes within 10ft before he stops. Staring at the mare and foals peering around her. Pinned ears, he paws back before slowly making his way over.

I snort and rear at him, striking out. "Keep your distance stud." I say as I come down. It does nothing to stop him, though. I run at him and bite down on his shoulder before turning and kicking him. He fights back, biting and kicking me. I let out a few squeals as I kick. "Run and hide!" I yell to my foals and see them take off. I run the opposite way after I manage to kick the stud a few feet away. He follows in full pursuit knowing I'm receptive to a stallion since foaling.

Hope does as she's told and takes off into the woods and lays down silently covered by bushes.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm

I whinnied in fright and ran after my sister, a light bit of dust coming up behind me. I hid in the bush and whinnied to my mother, wanting her comfort. I didn't know what was going on so I didn't know to stay quiet.

Jackie had left to town for a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Hope nickers as Raider comes up beside her. "Shh. Momma will come get us when it's safe." she says as she hears him whinny. At least that's what her instincts tell her.

I hear Raider whinny, but I don't whinny back trying to keep the stallion away from them. I slide to a stop before spinning around and rearing again st the stud. I keep my rump turned away from him as he approaches. "What do you want? And why are you in my paddock?!" I ask my anger rising.   "My gate was left open to my paddock so I wandered out. Then I smelled your sweet scent. I come from the big farm down the road. I'm a reining champion." he replies talking smooth. He walks around looking at her beauty and watching her every move. "I'm Diesel. And who might you be?"   "I'll be your worst nightmare if you don't leave. I don't care who you are or what you want, but you need to leave." I say striking out again. I move my rump and follow him with my front as he walks around, getting more irritated my the minute. I lunge at him, but he moves too fast and gets behind me. He  quickly mounts, grasping his front legs hard into my sides and enters before I have a chance to react. I try to buck, spin, and even run, but he corners me in the fence. I turn and bite his leg, but quickly leg go when he snaps at me. Living here has made me more docile and less aggressive so I quit fighting as he thrusts hard and fast into me. My walls tighten around his tool as it swells and he explodes into me. He finishes and dismounts smirking. "That's a good girl." he says. I quickly push out as much of his seed as I can then kick him in the chest as I buck and take off down the field.

Diesel: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 4 Quarte10
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next