Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Ga Woon

I held her against me, also feeling tears go down my cheeks. "Are you sure there isn't anything you can do for him?" I asked the doctor, wanting to save our son.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:50 pm

"No, we can't do anything for him. His throat is almost closed. I'm sorry." I said and walked out of the room.

I was sobbing against Ga, our baby boy. I held my son against my chest and I got determination to save our son. "We can always get a different opinion baby. We can go to a hospital just for children. I'm sure they can save our son." I said crying but wiping them away

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Ga Woon

"I agree. The moment you get discharged that's where we're going." I told her, as determined as her to save our son.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:34 pm

"Baby I don't want to lose our son." I said as I crawled into his lap with our son and tried to get him to suckle again and I soon realized what the problem was. I called the nurse in and told her what I saw in our sons mouth and the doctor came in and listened and brought him into surgery and soon our son recovered and he was able to suckle correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Ga Woon

I held her against me while I waited for our son to come out of surgery.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:47 pm

I teased our son by running my nipple over his gums and he soon latched onto my nipple and he started to eat. Tears of happiness came down my cheeks,"He's okay now baby." I said as when he was finished I soon fed out daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled with relief and looked at our daughter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:02 pm

"Ready to go home?" I asked him as I was being discharged from the hospital. I put our twins in their carriers and had him carry one and me the other. I gave him a half hug,"I love you." I said leaning up on my tip toes and gave him a kiss since I was short

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and kissed her back, holding the carrier carefully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:16 pm

"He won't break like glass baby." I said smiling as he was such a careful daddy. We finally got home and I liked to be home. "I have a surprise for you." I said smiling as I put my hands on his chest and leaned up to kiss him. I took both of his hands and placed them onto my stomach,"I think your ready to be a daddy again." I said smiling up at him as I was so happy to find out I was pregnant again

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and took her into my arms. "I'm so happy that we're making a family together." I said as I buried my face into her hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:35 pm

I stoked his back and kissed his shoulder. I held him to me and laughed,"What's with the hair?" I asked finding his ticklish spot and tickling him and laughed as I headed for a shower since I felt gross since I had been in too much pain when I was in the hospital to take a shower. I put the twins in their new beds. "Going to join me love?" I asked curious as I looked back at him over my shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and followed her, reaching my hand behind her and gently squeezing her ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:49 pm

I jumped not expecting it, I also squeaked. I got into the bathroom and got naked before heading under the nice soothing warmish coldish water and started to wash my body

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and stripped and got into the shower with her. I pulled her to me and kissed her neck before I started to wash myself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 am

I gently tugged at a strand of his shaggy black hair. I smiled,"I love you so so much." I said stroking his cheek careful not to poke him in the eye since my back was to his front. I was truly happy with Ga,"You have no idea how much I love you Ga." I said turning around and giving him a lingering loving kiss and my hands on his strong smooth wet chest and put my face into his neck and my arms around him. I couldn't explain it quite but I loved him so much and I never wanted to be without him ever. If he died I would be devastated, I needed him with me for our kids and to love me and to care for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Ga Woon

"I love you too." I replied, smiling as I held her against me. I kissed her long and passionately, letting my hands tangle in her hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:55 pm

I nipped his bottom lip and tugged him as close to me as I could possibly get him. I then put his hands on my hips as I crushed my large breasts against his chest as breast milk trickled down his chest and stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Ga Woon

I moaned slightly and move my hands down to her ass and squeezed it gently, continuing to kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 pm

I kissed him back as I moved my hips against his, trying to get him nice and horny for me but soon seeing red. I was confused so I pulled away from Ga and soon realized what was wrong and tears went down my face. I had lost our babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Ga Woon

I was a little shocked when she pulled away and then I saw tears going down her cheeks. I gently wiped them away and said, "What's wrong?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 pm

"I lost the babies." I said getting out of the shower and drying off before getting clothes on and getting in the bed and curling up into a ball with my hand over my stomach. I soon became depressed and I didn't really eat or drink anything let alone sleep as I didn't want to dream about my baby. I'd wake up crying every morning and nothing could make me leave the house or anything but I did take care of our babies of coarse

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Ga Woon

I had brought her some food and set it on the nightstand. "My love, you have to eat." I pleaded with her, gently rubbing her shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:57 pm

"Don't touch me." I said crying as I got up and headed for the twins room,"I don't want to eat." I said letting the babies suckle even though I didn't have a whole lot of milk for them so luckily I had frozen some breast milk and there was a lot of it so I was good. I stroked my sons face and tears went down my face and one of my tears fell onto my sons face as I kissed his forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Ga Woon

I sighed and watched her from the doorway, worried about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next