Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 pm

I smirked when I felt his arm go around my waist,"Babe you don't have to be possessive with me, I know where i want to be." I said nodding as I stopped and turned around to give him a little kiss

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Ga Woon

"I'm not being possesive. I just don't want other guys bothering you. I don't like it because I don't want you to get hurt." I replied. I smiled and gently kissed her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm

I gave him a half hug,"Well I have my strong man to protect me." I said smiling as we soon got to the park and put the twins in those special swings meant for babies

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and started to gently push one of the twins in the swing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:37 pm

I felt a kick and smiled and grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach,"You feel the baby?" I asked smiling up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and nodded when I felt the baby kicking. "Yes. I do." I replied, giving her a happy smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

I kissed him,"I love you." I said giving him a hug and kissed the twins on the heads as I continued to push the kids which were just giggling. "Will you come with me to my doctors appointment? I don't want to go alone and plus for you to see our baby." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Ga Woon

"Of course I'll come." I replied, giving her a smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 pm

"Cool." I said nodding and I saw the twins yawning and smiled,"Time for a nap." I said smirking as I took the twins out of the swings and into the stroller and headed home since they needed their nap. "I think I need a nap as much as they do." I said yawning myself as I gently took his hand in mine and gently pulled him in the direction of home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:36 am

Ga Woon

"Yeah. Same here." I replied, holding my hand over my mouth as I yawned. Then I smiled and started to follow her home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16