Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:54 pm

"Ya know you don't have to open my doors." I said nodding even though it was very sweet of him. I leaned up and gave his cheek a kiss before taking my bag and heading inside as the twins were being held by their dad

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Ga Woon

"I want to though." I replied, following her inside. The twins were tucked against my chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:17 pm

I smiled,"Your son looks so much like you, some might think your son is a way younger version of you." I said stroking his cheek and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Ga Woon

"Yeah. That might happen." I replied, smiling. Then I walked away from her and went into the nursery and put the twins in their cribs. Then I walked back out and went over to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 pm

"What would you like for supper?" i asked curious as I put my hands on his chest and kissed him but with promise of more later once it was dark outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled, recognizing the promise in her kiss. "I don't know. How about you surprise me?" I replied, pulling back to look at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

"I suppose." I said nodding as I headed to the kitchen and started to make some supper. I thought I'd make home made pizza which was really good since everyone I've made it for really liked it. "I hope you like pizza." I said nodding as I started to make it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Ga Woon

I followed her into the kitchen and watched her. "I do." I replied, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:00 pm

I saw him not smile all the way. I stopped and looked at the pizza I was making."If you don't want pizza I can make something else." I said picking up what I was making and threw it away and washed my hands and gripped the sink as I looked out the window

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Ga Woon

I frowned and said, "No, it's alright. I love pizza." I went over to her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 pm

I flinched when his hand landed on my shoulder. I was so used to getting smacked around when I didn't make things right. "Please don't touch me." I said as a tear went down my face. I was remembering things not so long ago from when he had kidnapped me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Ga Woon

I released her shoulder and frowned at the back of her head. "What's wrong?" I asked her, concerned about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 pm

"It's complicated." I said turning towards him and putting my face against his chest and bunched his shirt in my hands,"It hurts to remember." I said sobbing against his shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Ga Woon

"Shhhhh. It's alright now. You're okay." I said soothingly, holding her gently against me. I rubbed my hand up and down her back, hoping to comfort her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm

"Promise me you won't hit me out of anger." I said looking up at him as I wiped tears from my cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Ga Woon

"I would never do something like that. I promise." I replied. I gently stroked her cheek and smiled at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

"What would you like to have for dinner. I'm not in the mood for a pizza." I said nodding as I put my hair in a braid but the only downfall for doing that was it exposed a very bad scar

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Ga Woon

"I don't know. How about soup?" I suggested, catching sight of the scar but not staring at it, moving my eyes back up to hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:28 pm

I put my hand on the scar,"Knife." I said tapping the scar. I looked through the fridge and looked to see if I had everything I'd need to make soup. Maybe if he asked me about things he'd know what really happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Ga Woon

"Why were you cut with a knife?" I asked, slightly curious. I didn't know if she wanted to talk about it so I chose my words carefully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:49 pm

"Because I fought them." I said standing back up with things in my arms and headed to the counter to start to make dinner. I looked at him and took off my t-shirt showing him all the nasty scars.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

Ga Woon

My eyes widened at the sight of her other scars but I didn't question her about them, not wanting to pry.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:32 am

"Don't be scared to ask me questions." I said going towards him and kissed his jaw and looked into his eyes, I stroked his cheek. He was just so handsome. "It's a healing process." I said nodding as chopped up things and put them in the pot and put my tank top back on. "Would you go in that cupboard and get me the table salt?" I asked nicely. He didn't have to do it but I was asking nicely

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:46 am

Ga Woon

I smiled and said, " Gladly." Then I walked over to the cabinet and got out the table salt. As I was handing it to her I asked, "How'd you get all of those scars?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 am

I took the salt and stopped doing what I was doing,"My father, he was abusive and he'd let his friends do with me what they wanted and none of it was always nice. They'd beat me to a pulp or they'd rape me all night. I never was able to go to school because he wouldn't let me or I was too scared to show my bruised body because I didn't want to be taken away from my dad because I thought that's what I'd always get, like I deserved it." I said nodding as I went back to making supper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next