Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:41 pm

I moaned,"That feels so good." I said hoping no one was listening to us making love in a hospital. I laughed,"I hope no one heard us." I said running my hands up and down his back slowly and using my finger tips so it felt good to him or hoping it did

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Ga Woon

My seed finally stopped spilling into her so I pulled out of her and laid down beside her, pulling her close to me. "So do I." I replied, laughing a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:59 pm

"Can't control yourself can ya?" I asked gently teasing him but in good nature and not being mean about it. "I love you." I said stroking his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Ga Woon

"No, I guess I can't." I replied, smiling down at her. "I love you too." I replied, gently running my fingers through her hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 pm

I closed my eyes and brought his palm to my mouth and pressed a kiss there,"I must be pretty for you to go into animal mode." I said smiling up at him. Some times you have to pick on your spouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Ga Woon

I smirked at her and placed a kiss on her nose. "Yes, and you will probably get to experience it a lot more times." I said sexily into her ear then nibbled on her ear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm

I shivered. "I hope you get me pregnant again sexy." I said rubbing his chest up and down as I loosened my legs around his hips and let them fall to the bed and kissed him lightly with him still on top. I made him go on his back and I snuggled into his chest and pulled up the covers as I wanted to feel his warmth and his body against me. I kissed his collar bone

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and held her gently closer to me, resting my chin on top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:38 pm

"I never thought I'd fall in love with one of my captures." I said smiling as I looked at him and i felt his dick move inside me as he was still buried so deep inside me. I still felt some pulses of his seed gush inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and gently kissed her, feeling my seed still shooting into her. "I love you." I said into her ear as I nibbled it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:50 pm

"I love you as well." I said giggling some and gently bit his arm that was closest to my mouth. I thrust my hips to his,"Make love to me again Ga." I said moaning gently

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Ga Woon

I nodded and started to thrust into her since my seed had stopped spilling into her. I was soon pounding into her, thrusting hard and fast.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:03 pm

I put my hands on his chest and started to ride him,"Yes..yes." I said in a needy voice as I put his hands on my breasts, I wanted his fingers on my nipples. I was so needy for him right now. I didn't want to stop making love.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Ga Woon

I let my mouth go down over one of her nipples and licked and sucked it while my hand stroked and plucked the other. I continued to thrust into her, going harder and faster.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:16 pm

I moaned as I thrust harder to him as he thrust up,"Yes!" I cried out as I played with his balls wanting his seed and to get pregnant by him once more.

(Tell me if you ever want me to make us another topic)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:24 pm

(I guess we could start another one. I actually started a new topic. It's called The Fallen Angel's Cry. Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12614-the-fallen-angel-s-cry )

Ga Woon

I moaned as my dick swelled then my seed exploded into her. I started to thrust hard and fast into her, pumping my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 pm

I moaned,"Yes." I said shoving my pussy more to his hips and pressing my breasts to his chest as I gripped him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Ga Woon

I continued to pump my seed deep into her as I kissed her, letting my hands knead, stroke, and play with her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 pm

I was getting so wet, I kissed him and soon yawned as I was starting to get tired but I wouldn't fall asleep as I wanted to stay awake so he could pleasure himself with me. I stroked his cheek with love shining in my eyes,"I love you and I will always love you no matter what." I said leaning up and kissing his eyes and nose

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Ga Woon

"I love you too." I replied, smiling. Then I saw she was getting tired so I quickly finished and pulled out of her and laid down beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:54 pm

I curled into him, the side of my head laying on his chest,"You didn't have to stop, I could have stayed awake." I said yawning some as I soon fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Ga Woon

"It's alright. You need rest as do I." I replied, holding her gently against me as she fell asleep. A few seconds later my eyes drooped and I followed suit, drifting off into a deep sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:12 pm

I snuggled more into him and soon when morning came I heard the babies start to cry. I sat up and brought one to my nipple and started to suckle but wasn't eating right. I called in a nurse,"My son isn't eating right, he has a perfect latch but it's like it's hard for him to nurse." I said getting nervous and woke up Ga since he should know about his as well

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Ga Woon

I had already woken up when I heard the babies crying. "Do you know what's wrong with him?" I asked the nurse, worry and fear gripping me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Nurse
"No I do not. I will call in the doctor." I said walking out and soon finding the doctor.

Doctor
I walked into the room and checked the baby and sighed, he was just too young to do surgery. "I'm sorry to inform you of this but there's nothing we can do for him. He is just too young for us to do surgery. And even if we tried it won't necessarily be successful." I told them.

Kelly
"Ga." I said as I buried my face to his chest and was sobbing, I was going to lose my only son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next