Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) Empty Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:54 am

(Forcers)
I was walking down the street at night heading to my friends for the night. I put up my hoodie and put my head down as I walked, my long jeans dragging on the rain soaked sidewalk, I pulled down my tank top so my taunt stomach wasn't showing. My long braided black hair was soaked from the rain, I put it over my shoulder. I pulled up my tank top so my Double D's didn't come out of my bra and tank, didn't want to entice any drunks or sober men to me. I was in a hurry so I started to walk faster hoping to get to my friends before it started to rain again. I heard foot steps behind me and I got paranoid so i walked a little faster and took my hands out of my sweat shirt pockets so I could fight if I had too, I soon picked up the sound of two pairs of shoes hitting the pavement. I was so not going down without a fight if these people decided to do something to me.

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:38 pm

(Okay. Who am I playing?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 pm

(Your playing a male)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:08 pm

(The one coming up behind your character?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 pm

(Yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:18 pm

(Okey doke. Hey, do you want to continue the Vampire Kisses RPG we had going?)

Ga Woon

I followed the girl, looking to my buddy, Kun, as we kept following her. When she sped up, we sped up, trying to catch up to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:22 pm

I heard a clang and took off running, as I ran track. I turned to sharp and nicked my skin on a rough brick building. I knew these kind of people that kid nap women for their own sexual needs, they weren't going to get me for heavens sake. I'll beat the shit out of them if they try something like that,"Stop while your ahead, I'm not going down easy boys." I said calling back to them with a smile.

(Nah, I've ran out on what to say on that topic lol sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 pm

(Oh. Okay.)

Ga Woon

I frowned but ignored the girl's comment, Kun following a few feet behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:38 pm

(I do kinda like when theres long posts so I don't get bored..)

I soon walked into a mall and started to walk as it was busy and they didn't dare try to kid nap me now since people were here to witness them trying something illegal. I panted some with my hands on my knee's and soon straightened up and headed more into the mall and headed for Victoria Secret since I did need new bra's and panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:49 pm

(Sorry! I'm just really stressed because I have my first semester finals tomorrow.)

Ga Woon

I followed her into the mall and spotted a music store next to Victoria's Secret and went inside. I noticed Kun stayed out of the store, probably waiting to let me know the girl had come back out. I wandered around and picked out a few Panic! At The Disco, Black Veiled Brides, and My Chemical Romance CDs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:52 pm

(Oh, don't sweat it. You'll pass)

I saw one of them and sighed, why can't they leave me be? I asked myself. I bought the stuff and pulled out my phone,"Yeah can you pick me up?" I said into the phone to my parents. I waited inside where there was people and soon saw my parents vehicle and then left out the door quickly and got in and smiled as I saw them and gave them the bird.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 pm

(Yeah, not if I don't half the stuff in two of my classes! I. Am. PANICKING!)

Ga Woon

Me and Kun followed her out of the mall and I growled when I saw her get into her parents car and give us the finger. "We'll get her next time." I said to Kun as we watched the car drive away. Then we headed for the apartment we shared.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:05 pm

(You'll do fine, believe in yourself. Your smarter than you think)

I went outside and threw the garbage out and started to walk inside but I locked myself out,"Damnit!" I cursed myself and pounded on the door waiting for my parents to open the door for me. I was getting nervous since I didn't want to be outside with those guys around that could be like watching me as we speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 pm

(Yeah. I'm still stressed out though.)

Ga Woon

I smiled as I saw the girl outside pounding on her front door, knowing she had obviously locked herself out. I motioned Kun to follow me then I snuck up behind her and grabbed her and clamped a chloroform filled washrag over her nose and mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Before I passed out I shoved my elbow into his rib cage as hard as I could before passing out. Show them I'm not completely helpless. I thrashed before going into the darkness, I went limp in his arms.

I woke up and looked around confused and it soon came rushing back to me, I quickly got to my feet and looked around frantically trying to find a way out of here. "Let me go!" I screamed to where ever they were wanting out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Ga Woon

I heard her scream and I got up off the couch from where me and Kun were watching TV in our apartment. I opened the door to my bedroom and closed it quickly before she could escape, making sure to lock it behind me. Without saying a word, I pushed her back on my bed and began kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:29 pm

I put my hands on his face and started to push his face away from me,"Leave me alone you barbarian!" I smiled,"I only kiss whites not whatever you are." I said insulting him but he deserved it and if he hit me he'd regret it. I used my legs to push him off of me and I kept away from him, I took hold of a hard metal lamp and held it out ready to strike him if he came too close to me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Ga Woon

I glared at her and moved quickly, knocking the lamp out of her hand before she could hit me with it. Then I pushed her back onto the bed and grabbed some rope and tied her arms and legs to the bed posts. The rope was soft so it wouldn't chafe her wrists and ankles. I may have kidnapped her but I still didn't want her to be in pain. I got back on top of her and started kissing her again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm

I turned my head away so he couldn't kiss me,"Let me go!" I yelled with tears going down my cheeks as I closed my eyes. My chest heaving up to touch his as I was scared so I was breathing heavier and his dick was pressing between my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Ga Woon

"Just calm down. I won't hurt you." I whispered into her ear. Then I bent my head and kissed her neck, hoping she would relax soon. I slipped my hands under her shirt and let then creep up towards her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 pm

I cried out and tried to buck him off and was sobbing as my knee nudged between his leg so close to hurting him. But the rope was getting loser and it would be so easy to hurt him,"Get off of me." I said sobbing as I tried to move away from him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Ga Woon

I sighed and climbed off of her. "Fine. But if I send Kun in here he won't be as gentle as I would have been. You'd be better off with me." I told her, knowing what I said was true. I made my way towards the door, giving her time to call me back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm

I looked at his back,"At least take the ropes off so it's fair." I said to him as I looked away from him and at the wall, not meeting his eyes. "Why did you take me?" I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 am

Ga Woon

I turned back around and walked over to her and untied her ropes and threw them on the floor. "It was actually Kun's idea. I just 'capture' the girls, per say." I replied, watching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 am

"Just hurry up and get it done with." I said rubbing my wrists and looking back at the wall to my right, my shirt had ridden up so it exposed my stomach with a large scar. I was panting some as I was a little scared of him and just waited for him to just hurry up and have sex with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next