Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Ga Woon

I nodded and got back on top of her. I started to kiss her again and slipped my hands under her shirt and let them creep up towards her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm

I bit my lip and closed my eyes as my face was facing the ceiling and tears went down the sides of my face. My bra was hard to get off so it'll be hard for him to do anything until he got me naked and I didn't want to be naked for anyone but I was being forced into something I didn't want one bit. I gripped the sheets from crying out in fear, it was hard to not try to get him off but I would rather have him now than later when I hurt from his friend,"Why can't you just let me go?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Ga Woon

"Ask Kun that. I don't know." I replied. I took her shirt off and pulled down her bra to expose her nipples and my mouth swooped down over one to claim it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:00 pm

(I like long posts so it gives me something to work with)

"You don't have to listen to him, just let me go and I won't tell anyone I promise." I said as I held my breath, waiting for his mouth to go onto my breast as I tried to move away from him. "Please I don't deserve this, I deserve to be free not kept here." I said as tears started to go down my face as I moved my naked pussy to his hips trying to keep his dick away from my opening

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 am

(Sorry.)

Ga Woon

"Kun is sitting right outside. I think he would know if I let you go." I replied. I moved up to her neck and kissed it while I slowly started to enter her. I groaned slightly and moved up to her lips and kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:07 am

I moved my lips away from his mouth and tried to get his dick away from me. "Stop." I said fighting him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:52 am

I put my hands on his hips and shoved him away from me as I got him off of me, I kicked the door as he was recovering from hitting his head. I ran from the bedroom and quickly got out the door and ran into the night screaming,"Help me!" I said screaming for help as I was determined to get away

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Ga Woon

I ran out after her and Kun followed me. We pulled her back inside and tied her down on the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 pm

"Get off of me!" I said kicking out and getting someone in the face but didn't care as long as they got hit I was happy. "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE FOREVER!" I screamed as I arched my back and tried to pull at the rope, blood going down the inner part of my arm from my wrists. Tears were going down my face as my breasts bounced with my actions. My scar on my belly getting more noticable by the second with my motions

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Ga Woon

I was about to get back on top of the girl when I felt a hand on my arm. I looked back and saw Kun looking at me. "I'll take care of her." came his comment said in his cold, unfeeling voice. I nodded silently and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I sat down on the couch and turned my attention to the TV.

Kun

I waited until Ga Woon left then I turned and faced the girl. "You made a mistake, trying to escape." I told her, stripping off my clothes. I got on top of her and kissed her deeply, holding down her arms so she couldn't hit me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm

"No, get off." I said crying,"I don't want your baby!" I screamed at him as I tried to pull out of the ropes but blood just soaking into the rope and dripping onto the bed. I turned my head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Ga Woon

I heard her yell but I just turned the TV up louder, trying to ignore it.

Kun

I ignored her protest and pushed into her, quickly starting to thrust. I continued to hold down her arms as I let my mouth travel down to her neck then to one of her nipples and I started to lick and suck on it, hoping to get her to loosen up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:11 pm

I screamed for the other guys help, I didn't want this! He was foolish to let his hands get so close to my long sharp finger nails, I dug them in causing him to bleed some,"Get off of me you bastard!" I screamed basically in his ear. I wasn't done giving up yet. I tried to close my legs so he couldn't get inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Ga Woon

I winced and grabbed my iPod and stuck the earbuds in my ears so I wouldn't have to hear her screams.

Kun

I hissed in pain and pinned her hands down so she couldn't dig her fingernails into me. "Shut up or I'll hurt you." I hissed warningly in her ear as I continued to thrust into her, forcing her legs back open with my knees.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm

I was sobbing as I looked away from him, my hair was stuck to where my tears had streaked down the side of my eyes. I tried to close my legs and trying to get my feet against his hips to push him off of me. My chest heaved with my crying and sobbing, I tried to catch my breath as I just want him to be done already.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Kun

I kept her legs down and spread apart as I continued to thrust inside her. Seeing she had calmed down a bit I sped up my thrusting pace and soon hit her g-spot, groaning at how tight she was. I moved my mouth back up to her neck and started to kiss, lick, and nibble on it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:40 pm

I hadn't calmed down and he wouldn't get any reaction from me but disgust. The bedroom door wasn't shut all the way and I locked eye contact with the other guy that I didn't know his name. I mouthed Help me to him as a tear went down my face as I looked at the other wall. He could hit my G-spot all he wanted but it wouldn't give him the reaction he wanted as I didn't want this and wasn't turned on at all by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Ga Woon

I refused to meet her eyes and stayed focused on the TV.

Kun

I continued to sped up my thrusting, soon feeling my dick start to swell. I grunted as she was still a little tight.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm

I stopped crying as I was so tired so I soon fell asleep, hoping I wouldn't get pregnant with this mans baby. My head lolled to the side as I was deep in sleep now as I was so exhausted in fighting them to let me go.

(What are they going to do if she got pregnant with Kun's baby?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:57 pm

(I don't know. What do you think?)

Kun

I saw she fell asleep so I quickly released my seed into her and pumped it deep into her before I slipped out of her and got up. I put my clothes back on and walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me, leaving her naked and tied to the bed. I sat down on the couch next to Ga Woon and turned my attention to the TV.

Ga Woon

I looked up as Kun came out of the bedroom and sat down beside me. I was tempted to ask him if the girl was okay but I thought better of it and turned my attention back to the TV.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:03 pm

I woke up because of the cold,"Hey! I'm cold here!" I said shouting as if I couldn't sleep I sure as hell weren't going to let them sleep. I was shivering as goose bumps were all over my body. When I moved my wrists the dried blood flaked off and started to bleed. The bed had pools of blood the biggest was between my legs and the four second biggest were by my wrists and ankles.

(I say they keep it)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm

(Yeah. I agree.)

Ga Woon

I woke up as I heard the girl yell. I looked over at Kun and saw he was still asleep. I got up and went into the bedroom. I grabbed a blanket that had fallen off the bed and spread it over her. Then I looked down at her for a moment before I said, "Hey, I'm sorry about what I did earlier. I didn't want you to get hurt."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:44 pm

I looked away from him and laid back down, as I ignored him. I shut my eyes trying to relax from the pain between my legs, wrists, and ankles. I didn't say anything as I turned my head away from him,"Just leave." I said moving my arms but flinching when it rubbed and reopened the cuts on my wrists

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Ga Woon

I sighed and walked out of the bedroom, making sure to close the door behind me. I sank down onto the couch beside Kun, worried about the girl.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:07 pm

I rolled my eyes, he didn't even bandage my wounds! I seethed as I laid there,"You can't keep me here forever! Someone will hear me!" I shouted to him as I pulled at the chains ignoring the pain as the chains hit the head board of the bed I broke the bed posts and rubbed my wrists and got the chains on my ankles to break the posts there and walked weirdly as it was hard to walk with the chains into the bathroom to at least wash my wounds. "Ouch." I said putting soap in my cuts on my wrists to get rid of the germs that might be in the wounds and did the same with my ankles before rummaging through the cabinets and found bandages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next