Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Ga Woon

I heard her break the bedposts and I glanced at Kun to see if it had woken him up. To my relief, he was still asleep. Then I got up and went into the bedroom. "Do you need any help?" I asked the girl, watching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 pm

"My name is Sam and no I can take care of myself." I said,"But can you take off the chains on my two wrists and one of my ankles? So I'm still tethered but yeah." I asked looking up at him and hoping he'd do that for me since I deserved that at least. I went to him and put a hand on his chest trying to get him a little more into doing this for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled down at her and said, "Sure, Sam." Then I took the chains off her wrists and her ankle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 pm

(What is their race?)

I looked up at his face and went on my tip toes and kissed him lightly so it was like a feather kiss so light. I put a hand on his cheek and laid my head on his chest for comfort, trying to feel safe so to speak. I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his smooth chest and letting my hand go down and I felt hair go from the bottom of his belly button and disappeared into his sweat pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:02 pm

(What do you mean?)

Ga Woon

I smiled down at her and gently held her against me. I let my hand rest in the small of her back, meaning it as a comforting gesture.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm

(Like Chinese or Japanese?)

I put my hands on his hips,"Make love to me." I said putting his large hands on my breasts as my nipples went to nubs from the cool air and being aroused. I pushed his sweat pants down making his dick appear from his boxers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:14 pm

(Nope. Korean.)

Ga Woon

"Are you sure?" I asked her, not wanting to hurt her. I groaned when I felt her take my dick out of my boxers and I slowly started to push her towards the bed as I bent my head down to kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:18 pm

I kissed him back,"Yes I'm sure." I said getting on the bed since I was already naked. I spread my legs as he was a lot more gentle than his friend and he was sweet and thoughtful. "Your a lot more gentle than your friend." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Ga Woon

I quickly took off my clothes and got on top of her. "Yeah. He's always been a little more violent. I don't know why." I replied. Then I bent down and claimed one of her nipples with my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:31 pm

I put my hand on the back of his head and moaned. I ran my fingers through his black hair as I arched into him, for once he was arousing me and that I was actually was aroused. "I think I'm pregnant." I said sighing through the pleasure he was giving me as I spread my legs eager to have him inside me as I pushed my hips up into him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Ga Woon

I nodded in response, too occupied with licking and sucking on her nipple to really have a conversation with her. When I felt her spread her legs and push her hips up towards me I gently entered her, starting to thrust.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:42 pm

I moaned,"Thrust Ga." I said running my nails down his back but keeping my nails from going into his skin so I didn't hurt him for no reason but if it was the other one then I would hurt him on purpose. I moaned,"Please." I said whimpering as with my hormones being imperative with pregnancy I was more needy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Ga Woon

I nodded and thrusted harder and faster into her, grunting with how tight she was. I moved my mouth back up to her lips and kissed her while one of my hands stroked and plucked at one of her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:51 pm

I kissed him back as I push my hips into his moaning as I gripped his upper arms in my hands. I kissed his neck smiling some as I looked up at him. I pushed my breasts up into his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled down at her and continued to thrust harder and faster into her, my hand still stroking and plucking her nipple. I kissed her again, rubbing my tongue along her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 pm

"Release Ga." I said shortening his name some so it was easier. I soon climaxed and my inner walls clamped down on him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my back pushing my body against his light smooth hard chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Ga Woon

I exploded into her with a grunt when I felt her walls clamp down on my dick. Then I started to pump my seed deep into her, still releasing into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:14 pm

I cried out loudly. Probably waking up Ga's friend. I moaned through my climax again. When he calmed down enough to talk I looked at his face as I put a soft hand on his cheek and leaned up to give him a kiss,"Did Kun say why he wanted me?" I asked curious as I laid my head on his chest and putting finger designs on his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Ga Woon

I let out cry that echoed hers then I collapsed, laying lightly on her so I wouldn't hurt her. When I felt her kiss me and heard her question I lifted my head and looked at her before I answered, "No. He never gives a reason why he wants the girls he does. And I don't ask. The one time I did he got really mad and beat me to a pulp. I've never questioned him again."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm

"Why can't you just let me go when he's not awake?" i asked crying as I got out from under him and walked around the room pacing as I looked out the window longingly as I wanted to leave the apartment or whatever it was and be with my family. I put a hand on my stomach,"Will he kill his child?" I asked as a tear slid down my cheek and onto my skin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Ga Woon

I watched as she slid out from under me and walked over to the window. I sat up and crossed my legs, still watching her. "I don't know. He'll probably want to keep it." I replied, getting up and walking over to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

I turned towards him and put my hand out,"Don't come near." I said as some more tears went down my cheeks as I walked, holding the chain up so it was easier to walk. I went and found Kun. I sighed and pushed at his chest to wake him up,"Wake up, I..I'm pregnant." I said as I wiped the tears away from my eyes as I quickly moved away so he wouldn't reach out for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Ga Woon

I tried to stop her from going to Kun, knowing it wasn't a good idea for her to wake him up.

Kun

I grunted as I felt someone push against my chest. I opened my eyes to see the girl. I glared at her, having heard her comment. "Okay. The important thing right is why are you out of your room?" I growled, annoyed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 pm

"I wanted to tell you. Please don't hurt me." I said scared and quickly turned around and went into my room and onto my bed scared as I curled into a ball scared he'd come into my room and beat me. I hid my face slightly with my knee's and waited for him to do something

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Kun

I just glared after the girl and got up and grabbed my jacket. "I'm going out!" I called out to Ga Woon, slipping on my jacket. I headed for the door and opened it and slammed it closed. I headed down the hall away from the apartment.

Ga Woon

I watched as the girl ran back into the bedroom and curled up on the bed. After Kun left I turned to the girl and said, "Do you want to get out of here?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next