Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 am

Ga Woon

"That's terrible. Well, I'll never make you feel like that." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck comfortingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hard To Handle (jlthompsonvamp, adult)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 am

I put a hand on his cheek,"I love you." I said turning around slowly in his arms and kissed his lips,"I want your baby." I said stroking his cheek and putting my hands on his hips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:21 am

Ga Woon

I smiled and kissed her. Then I gently pulled away from her and said, "We should eat first. But once we finish I'm all yours to have." I gave her a playful smirk and gently tapped her nose with my finger.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 am

"You better baby, or I might have kill you." I said playfully well I hoped he knew I was joking."I was joking." I said just in case. I didn't want to anger him. I went back to making supper and soon it was done and everyone was in the kitchen to eat

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:50 am

Ga Woon

I laughed and said, "I know." Then I sat down at the table when the food was ready.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:58 am

I gave him a bowl and helped the twins have their baby food and made faces with them and they giggled as I fed them and I'd take a bite of my food and then go back to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 am

Ga Woon

I smiled as I watched her with the twins. I started to eat, still watching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:14 am

"I'm not that interesting to watch." I said smirking as I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed. My hand was so close to his cock. I put my hand to my stomach knowing I was going to have his baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Ga Woon

I groaned, feeling how close her hand was to my dick. Then I smiled at her when I saw her place a hand on her belly. I pulled her to me and gently kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:20 am

I kissed him back softly as well. I put a hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes,"I love you, and don't ever forget that no matter if I scold you or anything with me being pregnant. Okay?" I asked with a slight smile on my face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Ga Woon

"I won't ever forget that. I promise. I love you, too." I replied, gently holding her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:34 pm

I put my face against his chest and listened to his heart and put my hands up under his shirt and let my fingers glide over his skin. I closed my eyes in contentment,"I want to stay like this forever." I said letting out a sigh that helped relax me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Ga Woon

"I do too." I replied, burying my face in her hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:46 pm

I smiled as I ran my fingers through his black hair. I had my arms wrapped around his waist and had one of his hands covering my stomach and I pressed a kiss to the side of his neck since that's where bare skin was

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Ga Woon

I smiled and gently kissed her forehead, pulling her slightly closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm

I put my fingers through some of his pant loops and brought him as close as I could get him and pulled his shirt off and pressed a few kisses to where his heart would be,"Your the sweetest man I have ever met." I said stroking his face and ran my hands up and down his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Ga Woon

I chuckeled and pulled her to me for a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:33 pm

I kissed him back so softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and soon pulled back to look into his eyes. "Want to go to the park with the kids?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Ga Woon

"Sure." I replied, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:22 pm

(Longer posts?)

I looked at him and smiled."I'll go get the twins ready." I said heading into the twins room and getting them dressed in appropriate clothes. I soon went into mine and Ga's room to put on a tank top and shorts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Ga Woon

I nodded and got up and went into the living room to wait for her to come back. I pulled my shirt back on and walked over to the window and looked out it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:34 pm

A twin was in each of my arms and headed outside where the stroller was. I put them in and strapped them in. "Ready?" I asked looking at him and waited. I just hoped no guy decided to be trouble and goad at Ga

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Ga Woon

"Ready." I replied, coming up to her after I had locked the front door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 pm

"Waiting for you." I said nodding. I started to walk down the side walk and headed for the park. I saw some young boys walking across the street. "Hey sexy what you doing with that jap?" They asked and that prickled my anger. I stopped and put a fake smile that didn't reach my eyes,"Well gentleman because he's sweet, nice, kind, and so on. He's a real man that doesn't go around asking women why their with someone pacific." i said annoyed as I kept walking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Ga Woon

I continued to walk beside her, resisting the urge to beat the two guys to a pulp. I gently wrapped my arm around her waist, letting other guys know she was mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next