Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] Empty The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:21 pm

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] B83f53fc166514c48fe217ca395fff1c-d2f1emd
credit

"Fuck!" Tabitha growled, slammed her fist down on the already dented hood of her truck. Smoke poured out from under the hood, and she let out another string of foul curses before moving around to the passenger's side and opening the door to release her dog, a brindle bull terrier whom she called Julius. He stared up at her in confusion and she pulled her army bag out of the truck, slinging it over her shoulder and grabbing the pistol from her dashboard. "Don't have anything to fix it with, Jules. We gotta walk from here on out, so stay close alright?" She informed him, smiling as he wagged his tail. "C'mon, lets get out of here before we get eaten." Tabitha muttered, and started up the road, Julius close on her heals. 

She couldn't remember the last time she had seen another human. A human that didn't eat other humans, that is. Julius had been her only source of conversation since the whole zombie thing had begun, and Tabitha wasn't how she would react if she did meet someone else. Sighing softly, she took her pistol off of safety, and started examining the area around her for threats. Julius helped with that, since 'attack' was not in his limited vocabulary of commands. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, several greasy strands hanging in her face. Even her face was splotchy with dirt, and Tabitha swore she'd kill for a bath. . Anything would beat feeling like a dust bunny. 

Eventually her truck was just a spec in the distance, smoke still billowing up out of it. The midsummer heat had been too much for it, and though she hated leaving it behind, her shortage of water, tools and knowledge of cars all worked against her fixing it. Julius had stopped several feet behind her, staring down into the forest off the side of the road. Cocking her gun cautiously, Tabitha followed his gaze, and nearly let out a whoop of joy. A river! Though she couldn't hear it like Julius, she could see where the trees were greener. Forgetting all safety measures, Tabitha took off down the hill that seperated her from the forest. 

The water was cold, but due to the heat, it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Once she was waist deep in the water, Tabitha realized her mistake. All the noise she had made was sure to attract zombies, if not anything else. She sunk until she was neck deep in the water, praying that she hadn't been heard.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:15 am

I stopped my beast of a car and looked outside at the truck that had smoke coming from the truck. I got out and told my black and white pit bull to stay in the truck. I got out my tools and looked under the hood. I listened for anything my dog heard. I started to fix it, once it was fixed which was minimal I wrote a message. Ready to drive. I got back in and saw a girl and a dog, I ran my hands through my long messy blonde hair and got out. I took my semi automatic gun out and let my dog out. I walked to the edge of the hill and took aim. I shot off a lot of rounds and dropped almost all of them. I knew my dog was just itching to get one for herself. I did a hand signal and she was off after the two zombies. I easily kept my gun on the zombies in case one tried to eat my dog

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Tabitha's eyes were glued to the figure on the edge of the road, jumping slightly when gunshots filled the air. Julius was cowering beside her bag, whining slightly as the stranger took out most of the zombies, and sicked the dog after the few remaining ones. Slowly, Tabitha crawled back on shore, snatching up her pistol and quickly taking out the zombies the dog had been after. Cursing quietly to herself, Tabitha slung her bag over her shoulder, watching the figure as she did so. Julius stayed close to her legs as she took a few cautious steps forward, gripping her pistol tightly as she waited for whoever it was to show hostile signs. Her soaked clothes made obnoxious squishing noises, but all she could do was hope that there weren't any zombies in the area to hear it.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:53 pm

I made a noise and my dog came to me. I got out and stayed on the side of the road. "You okay down there? Oh is that truck back there yours? I fixed it." I said nodding as I put the barrel pointed down at the ground as I put my dog back into the truck and started to shift my truck into drive. I did a wave as I drove off. I had just gassed up and was heading for Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Tabitha blinked in surprise, but she couldn't help the smile that broke out on her face when he announced that he had fixed her truck. She patiently waited until he drove off, and bolted back to her truck, lovingly stroking the hood. She picked up the note, looking it over for several moments before tucking it into her back pocket and climbing in the truck. Wet or not, she didn't feel like hanging around any longer. The familiar rattling of the truck soothed her, and she stroked Julius for a few minutes before blasting off down the highway.

[Should we have a small timeskip to when they meet up close?]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm

(Sure. I really like this topic Very Happy )

I soon found a hotel and killed all the Zombies hanging around the hotel and stepped into the shower and gloried in the feel of a shower. I lathered up my hands of soap and ran my hands on my chest, stomach, legs, armpits, and etc. This felt so good. I soon dried off and washed my dog since she was filthy. I made sure the door was locked and secure and laid on my bed and shut my eyes,"Come on girl, we haven't had a good nights sleep in months." i said falling asleep fast. I had made sure there was no way a Zombie or another survivor could get in

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Tabitha could only hear her truck rattling and Julius's gentle snoring. She had been hanging around this city for a while, scavenging for supplies and trying to find another friendly survivor. That latter hadn't been going so well. Everyone was so aggressive, and Tabitha had started to lose hope. 

Her truck jolted suddenly, yanking her from her thoughts. She quickly examined the area, and fear flooded through her body as she saw what looked like very recently slaughtered zombies. Her eyes drifted up to the hotel. It was getting late. It was a big hotel, anyway, what were her chances of running into whoever had arrived before her were slim. Cautiously, she slipped out of the truck, pistol in hand, bag slung over her shoulder, and Julius at her heels. Tabitha slowly entered the hotel, walking up a few flights of stairs before she did what she did naturally: she tripped, and fell, causing a loud bang as she knocked the pot of a dead plant from its table. Both her and Julius froze, eyes waiting for a zombie to come lumbering around the corner. 

After five minutes of silence, Tabitha had calmed her nerves enough to struggle to her feet. Shards of the pot had dug into her hands, and she brushed them away, wincing as she saw blood. "Fucking great, Julius. I might as well be a fucking beacon now!" Tabitha hissed, pressing herself up against the wall and trying to wipe the blood onto her ripped jeans.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

I jolted awake. I went out the door and looked at her and smirked. I leaned against the door jam. I took out my gun and shot some zombies in the head and they fell inches from her,"You could have been eaten. Want to sleep in my room? Since you woke me wide awake you might as well asleep." I said waiting as there was more zombies and I seriously didn't feel like saving her snap like a twig ass and possibly getting myself killed. I waited,"Or you can keep shooting and run out of amo, or you can come in." I said nodding as I thought it was a good offer, I knew I'd take it but that was just me,"Something wrong with that truck again?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Tabitha squeaked as he shot the zombies, eyes fixed on the bodies once they fell. She struggled to find her voice, and her knuckles went white as she gripped the gun tighter. Unable to force any words out, Tabitha vigorously nodded, scooping up her army bag and brushing past the man, Julius at her heels. "T-thanks." She said quietly, her bright green eyes wide as she looked around the room. "The truck? Oh, no, it's fine. Thanks for that.. too." Tabitha muttered, turning to look back at him. "I'm Tabitha, by the way."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 am

"I'm Josh." I said as I shut the door behind her and her dog. Mine growled but I made a noise and she quieted and laid down. I sat at the end of the bed,"The beds comfortable." I said nodding as I got up and sat on a chair to clean my guns thoroughly. I knew my poor dog was in heat and her dog was a male,"Oh keep you dog away from mine, she's in heat." I said nodding as I had my dog lay beside my chair just in case. I didn't want puppies

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Tabitha instantly started to pull Julius back, but paused halfway there when Josh silenced his dog. She glanced at the bed, "I'm fine with the floor..." She responded uneasily, not entirely willing to just waltz in and take over his temporary room. Tabitha couldn't stop the small laugh that escaped at his last comment, and she shook her head, looking down at Julius with affection. "He's fixed." She assured him, reaching down to stroke her dog gently.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:11 pm

I smirked before I picked her up and tossed her on the bed,"I'm wide awake, I won't be getting sleep for another two days so you might as well rest, and good I don't want puppies." I said taking my things and headed out of the door with my stuff. My muscles rippling under my skin as I picked up my things. My head was shaven off, and my tattoo glistened with a shean of sweat as I moved. "Come on girl, we got things to do and places to be." I said shutting the door behind me and killing some zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Tabitha hurried to right her self when she hit the bed, cursing under her breath. "Best. Conversation. Ever." She growled, patting the bed to welcome Julius up next to her. Despite her annoyance at being rudely thrown at temporarily abandoned, the softness of the bed was enough to make her forget that, and she eagerly curled up in the slightly dusty duvet, her back to Julius. Sighing contentedly, Tabitha felt sleep nagging at her almost instantly, and quickly gave in to it.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:37 pm

I smiled and sat down in the hall way and thought that I might as well protect her while I was here. I had my dog watch one direction and me the other. I pulled out my knife and dug the blade into my thigh and watched the blood come up, I was drawing zombies here so I could kill them. To kill the sexual frustrations of having a female close by and not being able to have sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Not ten minutes later, Julius began softly whining and staring at the door, rousing Tabitha from her sleep. "What?" She muttered, sliding out of the bed and padding over to the door, snatching her pistol and cocking it before she opened it. Her eyes widened when she looked down at Josh, and the look of concern quickly changed to anger. "What the hell, dude!?" Tabitha hissed, glancing up and down the halls for any signs of undead life. "And you were lecturing me about wasting ammo." She muttered, shooting one of the first zombies that were coming down the hall. "Either you can stay out here and waste our defense, or you can come inside and let me clean that up for you..?" Tabitha suggested.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:55 pm

"Get out and get in your truck. I have plenty of ammo. I'm trying to get rid of even more zombies so go." I said pushing her and her dog out with her things. I shot a lot of zombies. When no more of them came I knew I finished my job. I headed for my truck and supplied myself up. I threw a big duffel at her full of the ammo she needed,"There, now git." I said driving off in my truck with my pit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Tabitha was more shocked than anything. She stared after his truck as it slowly disappeared. The familiar sounds of the undead warned her that it was time to get moving. She loaded up, and started driving in the opposite direction. "Fuck him, huh, Julius?" Tabitha chuckled, biting her lip in frustration as she drove. 

Eventually she was outside of the city limits, where the zombies weren't as numerous and she could get a few hours of rest without having to worry about being eaten. Sighing softly, she stretched out over the seats, resting her head on Julius.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:15 pm

I ran my hands over my shaven head and sighed,"Ya know girl, I don't need her and you don't need her dog." I said as I felt my dog bite me,"Hey what was that for?" I asked. She's never bitten me before intentional or not. Apparently she knew we needed them. I sighed. I turned around and followed the marks of what her truck made since there was still problems with it but I could fix that. I found her and smirked, I hocked real loudly and hoping to wake her up or more like scare the shit out of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Tabitha bolted upright, banging her knee on the steering wheel as she struggled to right herself. "What the actual fuck?!" She yelled, fumbling with her pistol as she hopped out of the truck, aiming it at whoever had honked. Her chest was heaving, and it took her several seconds to realize who it was. She flipped him off, obviously still angry about his little stunt earlier. Tabitha returned to her truck, pushing Julius back inside as he was attempting to escape out the open door. She slipped into her jacket to cover up the tank top she had been wearing before stalking over to his vehicle, hands clenched into fists. "A simple 'hello' works too, you know!" Tabitha growled, eyes narrowing as she glanced over her shoulder.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:27 pm

I got out and shut the door. I grabbed her and kissed her,"Don't be mad baby." I said gently kissing her and giving her the option to push me away or bring me closer towards her. I kept my hands on her face as I kissed her. I watched my dog getting out of the window and smirked I guess she wasn't the only one having a crush like I was. I put my fingers in her hair and held her against me a little as I continued to kiss her

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Tabitha squeaked when he grabbed her, not entirely sure what he was doing. Being 19 when the zombie outbreak started, and having an insanely over protective father, she had never been kissed. Nothing like this, anyway. It took her a few moments to gather her wits, but she pushed herself away, stumbling backwards and falling onto her rear. Her breathing was still rapid, but not from anger. "I... wha... we met yesterday, you know that, right?" Tabitha asked breathlessly.

Julius tilted his head as the other dog approached, a questioning look in his dark eyes. He scooted a little farther out the window, nearly falling out as he did so.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:40 pm

I smiled. "Yeah I know, you feel right and I'm not the only one who has a crush." I said looking at my dog looking at the window and letting her dog out and smiled. I helped her up. I let my hands settle on her ass and smirked down at her. I bent my head and gave her a small kiss on her lips and squeezed her ass. I saw my dog wagging her tail and it was like she was a worm, her whole body moving. She was licking her dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Tabitha let out another surprised noise as she felt his hands on her rear, and put her hand on his chest, gently trying to push him away. "I'm flattered and all, but you're feeling me up on the side of the road." She was blushing, and staring hard and the ground between them. "I guess first dates aren't a thing anymore, are they?" Tabitha asked playfully, peeking up at him through her lashes, smiling shyly. 

Julius sniffed the other dog curiously, his ears going back in surprise when she started licking him. It took him a minute, but he eventually started to return her licks.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:57 pm

I let her push me away,"Sorry, this was a mistake." I said picking my dog up and putting her over my shoulder. I put her back in my truck. I put my truck in gear and squealed my tires in reverse. I whipped around and drove off. She didn't deserve to be with a jerk like me, who didn't try to romance her before doing that. I had just thought maybe she'd like me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Tabitha stared after him in disbelief. Was this a habit of his? What had she done wrong? Determination flared in her eyes, and she quickly hopped back in her truck, Julius at her side. She made a U turn before speeding off after him, not about to be abandoned once more. Though her truck was old and not as fixed up as his was, she was able to catch up to him by taking a number of different streets that placed her in front of him. 

She slammed on the breaks the moment she saw his car coming, blocking off the street he was headed up. Tabitha hopped out of the car, slamming the door shut behind her and stalking up to his car. She yanked the door open, opening her mouth and desperatly trying to find where to start. "Am I that bad of a kisser?" Tabitha asked him quietly, struggling to hide a smile.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next