Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 4 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 pm

"Hmm?" i asked looking up at her,"What is it?" I asked as I got up and put my face against her neck and took in her scent into my lungs. I put my arms around her,"I've missed you love." I said putting my hands on the back of her thighs and put her legs around my waist. I was just doing it because it was easier to hug her.

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 4 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Tabitha smiled faintly, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mm, you're bleeding, Josh." She reminded him, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek, eyes partially opening as she hugged him a bit tighter. "It... it was better I didn't have the baby, you know. I could barely keep myself alive, much less a tiny, noisy little human. Julius is bad enough." Tabitha said quietly, sighing.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:49 pm

I fought back the emotion of her saying that. I just nodded,"Alright." I said as I kissed her forehead and let her down once we were inside. I saw Tom still sleeping. His little chest rising and falling. I set her down and found some things in my backpack for him to eat once he woke up from his nap. I laid down beside him and fell asleep with a protective arm around his little body. I loved my son so much and would do anything for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Tabitha watched the two for a moment, chuckling softly. She threw on her jacket, and grabbed the only gun she had been able to clean before Josh arrived. "Julius, stay here and protect them, alright?" She whispered, squatting down next to the dog and stroking his head. "Same goes for you, Duchess." Tabitha silently slipped out the door, shutting it quietly and locking it behind her. Sighing softly, she made her way down the street, trying to remember the way to one of the old stores. She kept things well hidden in various locations, just in case she couldn't get to her own supplies. With two extra people, she figured she could use some of the things she'd stored. 

Roughly an hour later Tabitha returned, toting a small canvas bag along with her. Army rations she'd scavenged from a wrecked military helicopter three cities over. She'd never known them to go bad, so she had hid them very carefully, and just finding them was difficult.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 pm

We had both waken up and I had given him his dried fruit and his fruit bar with some water. I kissed his forehead,"You should have brought your dog with, we would have been fine with just Duchess. I don't want you going any where without me. I don't care if I'm sleeping you wake me up and I'll go with you." i said angrily as I got up off of the bed and cornered her with my large body. Our faces were so close together some might think we'd kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Tabitha put her hand on his chest, pushing him back gently. "I've been on my own for five years, I think I can take care of myself now." She retorted, glaring at him defiantly. "There are no other survivors in this town. I made sure of it. And I know damn well how to avoid the zombies, so stop worrying, alright?" Tabitha insisted, pushing him a little harder. "I did just fine alone. And I'll do just fine now, I promise." Her voice softened a little bit, but still pushed at him.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:23 pm

"Fine then I'll leave then if you can take such good care of yourself." I said heading out the door and heading for my truck that I had found and got everyone in and drove off but before that I looked back at her. "I came back so you were safe and I'm not needed." I said as I headed out of town. I didn't like staying in one place for long

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Tabitha leaned back into the wall, muttering under her breath. "Well, Julius, I guess we're on the road again." She sighed, and quickly got to loading everything into her car. As much as she didn't want to, Tabitha didn't have time to go and retrieve the other supplies. Her car started up silently, something she preferred over the grating rumble of her old truck. Reclining in her seat, she headed out the same way Josh did, hoping to catch up to him in time.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 pm

I had drove about two hours away and my son was out cold again. I smiled, he sure slept a lot. I ran my hand through his light blonde hair and gave Duchess a kiss on her nose when I had stopped to get some supplies for us. I found quite a bit two cities up and got Duchess a pink studded collar and a pink leash and some toys since she insisted on we getting them since she wouldn't let go of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Tabitha sighed in relief when she finally spotted his truck. "Asshole." She muttered affectionately, parking next to his truck and shutting off her own vehicle. Biting her lip, Tabitha reclined her seat all the way back, closing her eyes. She followed the man for two hours, she deserved a little bit of sleep, even if it was just five minutes, or whenever he returned to his truck.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:55 pm

I saw her vehicle. "What are you doing here?" I asked holding my son on my hip as I reclined against her truck. I waited for her answer as I kissed my son on the forehead. "Daddy." he said and I smiled when he said it. I gave him one more of his cookies that I was fortunate to find since they were his favorite and he didn't get them often

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Tabitha opened one of her eyes, cocking an eyebrow at his question. "I said I didn't need protecting, Josh. I never said I didn't need you." She responded, bracing her elbows against her seat to prop herself up. "If you stop running away, I'll confide in you a little more. Deal?" Tabitha inquired, crossing her arms and smirking.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:05 pm

"How about this, since I found condoms why not have sex and you can confide in me?" I asked curious as to what she'd say to that. I really could use a good romp in the hay. I was always semi erect just ready for a girl to let me get between her legs but I only wanted to be between her's and make her happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Her smirk grew at his words, and Tabitha subtly nodded, looking him over with a new found confidence. Straightening her seat, Tabitha started the car, the over confident expression never leaving her face. "After you. First hotel you see." She stated, gesturing to the road.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Even though she didn't touch me I groaned."Don't tease me." I said as I walked to my truck and got in. I got my son in his seat and I literally sped to a nice looking place and got out. I put all mine and my sons things in the room luckily there was two bedrooms that connected so he wouldn't see us having sex. I waited for her and god I was going to really enjoy fucking her senseless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Tabitha positioned Julius in Tom's room, trusting that both he and Duchess would provide a good enough warning if anything went wrong. Setting her stuff down, she shut the door separating the two rooms, and turned to face Josh. The shyness she had felt when they first did this started to rise, but she pushed it down. Five years was a lot of time to practice. Donning a sly grin, she shrugged out of her jacket, carelessly letting it drop to the floor.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 pm

I watched her every move as my dick got bigger and bigger. "Show me those tits of yours baby, I want to see them before i suck on them." I said undoing my pants and even without stimulation I thrust my hips forward and my cock came to attention and semen dripped a little off the crown of my dick. I was already panting and I haven't even touched her yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Tabitha chuckled, watching him with obvious satisfaction in her eyes. Ignoring his request, she moved forward, slowly, wondering how much she could tease him before he snapped. Kicking her Converse off as she approached him, Tabitha tried to decide just what to do. Rising up on her tip toes, she captured his mouth in a kiss, her hands trailing down his chest, softly shoving him backwards towards the bed.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:39 pm

i let her push me and I put my hands on her hips as I kissed her and made her come with me when I fell onto the bed. I shoved my hand into her pants and played with her folds and groaned,"Fuck baby your wet for my big cock." I said pulling her clothes off of her as I kissed her neck and shoved my cock inside her after putting a condom on. I groaned with how tight she was still around my cock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Tabitha gripped his shoulders tightly, chuckling at how quickly he'd lost restraint. She gasped as he thrust inside of her, and bit his arm to muffle her moaning. "Ah, fuck, I forgot how big you were." Tabitha growled, slowly straightening, going full on cowgirl position. "I can handle a bit more, so don't hold back." She demanded, staring down at him with challenge flickering in her eyes.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:48 pm

"Baby I'm not none to hold back." I said shoving more and more inside her needing her to clamp down on my cock. I groaned and grunted as I gripped her hips and kissing her. I may be wearing a condom but that doesn't mean she can't get pregnant, things happen. I soon sucking on her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Tabitha grinned at his words, leaning forward and nipping at his neck gently. She moaned softly, eyes fluttering shut as he thrust in and out. Gasping as he started on her breasts, Tabitha held his shoulders tightly, trying to keep her noises of pleasure quiet.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:59 pm

(Nice pic)

I kissed her,"Am I hurting you?" I asked grunting as I released inside her. I put my sweaty forehead against her shoulder as I let my tongue go over her nipple as I had put my forehead on her shoulder. "God your just addicting as you were a long time ago." I said stroking her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Tabitha climaxed shortly after him, panting as she slowly came down from the high. "'Course not. You're not the only one who's been with other people." She reminded him. Tabitha rolled off, laying next to him and turning her head slightly so she could look over at him. "I'm gonna take a shower, if you want to join me." She panted, smiling softly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 pm

I didn't know why but her saying that really pissed me off. "I'll take a shower in the other room." I said heading for the other room and seeing Tom sleeping and smiled. I took a shower by myself. I ran my finger over a recent scar. I soon was finished, dried, and dressed in my pjs. I climbed into bed and pushed the dogs off of the bed and curled around my son

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next