Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) Empty Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm

I shifted from wolf to man. I shook my shaggy hair and ran my fingers through it as I cracked my neck. I walked naked towards my front door, I've been looking for a female. I didn't care if she was human or not. I was thinking after taking a shower I might go to a strip club. See if some of those girls could rev my engine so to speak. I soon got out of the shower and dried off before getting dressed and heading to the strip club. I walked through the door and ordered a whiskey before sitting down and watching a girl move to the music. I took in her scent and smiled, she was in heat and I was looking for a girl.

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 am

Sora moved herself in rhythm to the music in front of the eager werewolf unaware she was even in heat as she acted temptingly with her dance she had only just started her permanence and was soon pulling off her clothes teasingly slow in front of the audience who wolf whistled as she worked, she then lured him on stage and rubbed up against him once in her performance before she began to strip tease walking past him and showed off what she had soon just standing there in a bra and panties. Her rich brown hair running down her back and over her breasts when she leaned down. He was quickly instructed to move off the stage since it was only to tease the others in the dance.

She worked until late that night and eventually when her shift ended she headed backstage and changed into some more reasonable clothes in which to walk home in. "Well tonight was a good one" she stretched and began to walk home.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 am

I followed her scent and my wolf was on the prowl for a mate. I came out of the shadows and smiled, she'd made this easy for me. I stepped in her way. People always say don't take alley ways. I walked towards her and kissed her before pulling up her by the looks of it a skirt and shoved myself inside her. "God your tight." I said gripping her hips and pumping hard into her as I bit her shoulder, marking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:59 am

Sora gasped and tried pushing him off "What are you doing?" she tried to push him away as he began to pump hard into her and gasped as he bit into her shoulder "Get off of me!" she yelled recognizing him from her dance and tried to move away from him and also to get him out of her. "Stop it already?!" she yelled and pushed him away still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 am

She couldn't break my hold, she was just a human. I kissed her neck, "No." I said shoving my full length into her and pressing her against a smooth surfaced wall. I was horny and she was going to give me what I want. I spanked her hard enough to hurt so she'd shut up. I grunted as I became larger until I released my seed into her. I stayed inside her until I didn't have any more seed to gush inside her. I pulled out of her. "You were a really good fuck." I said stroking my cock before putting it away. I took in her scent until it was imprinted in my mind and I'd be able to find her any where she went. "I'll be seeing you around." I said smiling as I walked away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 am

Sora still kept trying to get him off not understand why he had such strength and chucked a rock she'd found at him "No you won't" she snarled angrily and headed home quickly terrified she tried calling the police but not being taken seriously she hung up and groaned before finding some contraceptives she did not want to end up becoming pregnant from the creepy man so took one and then curled up in bed to get some sleep, she checked her schedule and unfortunately had another shift that night as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:22 am

I leaned against the wall where she lived but in the shadows so she couldn't see me. I let my eyes stay that of a wolf, he was on the prowl and wouldn't back down. I would every once in a while take in the air for any threats. I hoped she realized that my seed wasn't slow to work to make her pregnant, amazingly it only took a minute or two to reach her eggs and to fertilize them. I smiled that of victory, she'd eventually find out her little trick wouldn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 am

Sora caught a bit more sleep before she had to head back to work unaware of him there but was still rather cautious and more than a little jumpy before heading into work and giving a sigh of relief before she changed into her sexy police outfit so that she could get to work. She picked up her hand cuffs and sorted her hair out as well as checking make up to ensure she was ready for work before her turn came up at which point she gave the usual energetic performance just like the previous night.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 am

I smiled as I followed her to work and sat in a corner that wasn't the most lit and she couldn't see me not unless I let her. My eyes followed her every move as I made sure no other males encroached on my territory, she will have my child and many more after that. I ordered a bear and let my pack make sure no one approached her, tonight I was wearing a black tank top that showed off my heavily muscled body while my jeans did the same but they weren't tight just showed off my leg muscles and they rode low on my hips. My wolf was begging me to let him loose, to claim what was rightfully his. I sat back and watched the show

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 am

Sora smiled and eventually like before eyer shift finished. She took a different route home sticking to more well lit paths this time around before getting up to her apartment and sighed relieved "Thank god, I didn't run into him again" she sighed relieved and ruffled her hair before picking up the news paper sleepily and circled a few job ads, "Ok then" she smiled she and the next day off and decided to try her luck getting a different job like she did every week when she had a few days off, her job paid well yes but she didn't exactly enjoy it and had decided she wouldn't want to ever have a family if she worked at a strip club still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 am

I stayed the night until morning and let my pack keep watch over her. I enjoyed the hunt so to speak. I enjoyed my prey scared and nervous and it gave me great pleasure to make her nervous to walk home in the dark. I smiled as I sat down across the street to watched the entrance to where she worked. I was hanging with my lowest in the pack as I drank a beer. I got a phone call, "Anything happening in her apartment?" I asked. I listened, "Good, if she leaves follow her." I said softly before hanging up. Soon she will be mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am

When it reached mid morning Sora was on the move, she headed to several interviews for several different jobs a lot of them in well paid office jobs but at least it's be more stable and safer than her current job. "Ok thanks" she said after the third interview and soon got to work on getting some food in for herself enjoying her life without worries for a small amount of time that day but even so made sure to get home before dark.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:00 am

I stopped her, "You really think you can get away from me in the daylight? You are mine, so you might as well face it. You think those human products to make sure you don't get pregnant really work? Maybe you should check, you might truly be pregnant." I said stepping forward and pressing a kiss on her forehead and putting my face against her neck which calmed me and the beast. I put a hand lightly on her cheek in a gentle way

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 am

She jerked and looked to him looking rather terrified and gulped "But I don't want to be pregnant unlike you who can just walk off whenever you feel like it I have a life and right now I don't want kids with a strange who just raped me when i was trying to get home one night" she said both terrified and angry at the same time before she moved and walked around him holding her food in her arms and heading home.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 am

She made me angry so i followed her. "Did I say I was leaving? I never said was I going to abandon you." I said holding open her door for her and waited for her to go in. "I am bound to you like you are to me." I said putting my hand on her stomach and searched for any life and I thought I could hear another heart beat but I didn't know if it was her's or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:20 am

"I didn't want to be bound to you or anyone" she said annoyed just wanting to be alone as she headed inside and just got to work sorting everything out ignoring him near enough and jerked when he touched her stomach moving away "Leave me alone… I don't want any children now and this place isn't exactly a good place for children" she said bluntly to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 am

I gently grabbed her arm so she couldn't move away from me, "Then come live with me. It's safe and where the pack is. You'll be more safer than Fork Knox." I said nodding as it was true. I leaned my forehead on the back of her shoulder, "Please let me provide for you." I said softly as I took in her scent so I could calm myself. "You'll have everything you could want there and if you wanted to make money than work. Just let me take care of you." I said softly to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 am

"Why should I when you're near enough a complete stranger?" she said to him before pulling her arm again |Please I just want to be alone at the moment. I don't know why on earth you did what you did but I need to think of a solution myself, i don't want to rely on you at all, I still see no reason too" she was clearly very annoyed and angry at him but was shaking a little as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 am

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. "As you wish." I said and turned my face away from her sight as my eyes turned golden. I reluctantly headed for the door. I shut it behind me. I sat down on a stump and watched for danger. It was pouring out but I kept watch. I shook my head occasionally to dislodge water out of my face. I wish she had just let me take care of her, I growled loudly. My chest vibrated with the force of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am

Sora sighed and looked outside seeing him there she groaned and headed down with an umbrella before putting it up "At least go home if you're going to go" she said to him having calmed down mostly since she was exhausted. "Look I don't know where you come from or what you are but your definitely not human with a  growl like that but most males won't go up to some random women and have sex with her leaving her pregnant and then act all gentle and nice, it's both confusing and frustrating" she said bluntly to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am

I looked up at her, "I protect what I care about. You and that baby are what I care about so no I will not go home, not until day break at least. I come from Houston Texas and I am a werewolf. I knew you were meant for me and so I mated you so you are tied to me. I can be a gentle and nice man." I said looking up at her and then away from her as my wolf eyes came. I put my elbows on my knee's and hid my face from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 am

"Fine I'll let you sleep on the couch but I need to get some sleep since I have more interviews tomorrow" she said to him bluntly before she made him look up at her "But first give me a name. Afterwards she sighed heading inside and waiting for him to follow. She made herself something to ear and then got herself ready for bed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:09 pm

I followed her, "My name is Shane." I said shifting into a wolf and laid on the floor in front of her bed and closed my eyes, I never sleep in human form. I licked my chops as i kept watch of her. I curled up and fell asleep but not a deep sleep just a light one but I still would get rest. I would every once in a while get up quietly and look out the window to see some of my pack watching the place

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

"My name is Sora" she said softly and looked to him a moment before she watched him turn into a wolf and then went to bed. She slept deeply through the night and early next morning she was getting up and getting ready for another interview before grabbing some breakfast and heading out, she didn't want to be late so was in a bit of a hurry.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

I looked like a large dog to some people but I shifted. "Do you want me to come with you? I can be a reference as I own many high quality places that would look very good on your references." I said softly behind her. I gave her room so I wasn't smothering her but just giving her advise. I walked quietly beside her now to keep any males from talking to her, I knew I was possessive but I couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next