Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 7 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:29 pm

I made a noise as the air went out of my lung and I softened her fall. "Yes that's good monkey girl." I said kissing her forehead and laid on my side and brought her closer to me so I could wrap my arms around her waist and snuggle with her for a while as I put a hand on her stomach as I looked out the window. "Well get ready, the baby is going to be big." I said nuzzling the mark I gave her

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 7 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:35 pm

"I'm not a monkey mister" she frowned and kissed him smiling as she was brought closer to him "I'm not surprised, your rather big as well" she smirked "In more ways than one" she whispered teasingly in his ear "But I don't mind it'll be one of the most precious time for both of us" she hugged him tightly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:44 pm

I smiled and hugged her back. "Are you suggesting that my cock is big?" I asked laughing as I pressed my hips to her ass where my erection laid in a teasing way. I cupped one of her breasts and pinched her nipple through her shirt and bra. I kissed her neck as I moved her hair out of the way so I could kiss and nibble on her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:51 pm

"What do you think?"Laughing a little she rubbed herself back on him teasingly as he played with her breasts gasping as he pinched her nipple and smiled noticing him nibbling on her skin. "Hmm come on then shall we 'play' a little" she said softly and rubbed into him a little more although still gave him the innocent look
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 pm

I gave her ass a slight pinch for teasing me. "Do you want to know why my cock is so big?" I asked kissing her neck as I slid a hand in her pants and panties to shove two and then four fingers into her pussy as I finger fucked her. I could feel her juices coating my fingers as I kissed her neck and gently bit her neck, right under her ear lobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:09 pm

"Hmm go not hen why is your cock so big" she asked jumping when he pinched her but but moaned out as he began to finger her "God your so cheeky aren't you" her legs moving apart a little more for him blushing as she could feel her juices covering him rather quickly and gasped once more as he bit her neck. She rubbed back on him teasingly once more having a feeling he quite licked it really.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm

"Because stallion in the horse world have huge cocks and I took after that." I said taking my fingers from her and getting her naked. I undid my pants and unleashed my cock. "You like the size of it baby?" I asked stroking my cock and balls. I got back on top of her once she was naked. I spread her legs and pushed inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:35 pm

"Hmm very much" she moaned and encouraged him as he pushed in ranching my back into him and groaned in pleasure and pushed herself into his hips pushing him deeper before moving her legs to rest on his shoulder so he could get inside me more "Come on I want more of you" she moaned out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:39 pm

I laughed, "As you wish." I said pushing deeper as I thrust hard and fast into her as I gripped the sheets in my hands. My blue eyes grew darker as my stallion part of me scented it's mate in arousal. I nipped her neck and held onto her but being gentle with her and the baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

She moaned and bucked her hips up into his enjoying him as he thrusted harder, deeper and faster into her "Your amazing" she panted her hand moving to grip onto him, digging her nails in aĀ  little as she pressed herself more towards her mate. She used her walls to milk him more and pleasure him more as well tensing up a little in order to do so before moving to bite gently as his skin leaving a love bite on his neck.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:25 am

I nipped her neck after she gave me a love bite. "No biting aloud." I said teasing her as I gripped her hips to keep her still as I pounded into her pussy. I grunted when I felt her milking and smiled. "I don't think so baby, you ain't getting no seed yet." I said nuzzling her neck. She was greedy, I kissed her as I let my body lay on her but not actually putting weight on her. I wanted to feel her skin on mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 am

"Awww" she frowned and bucked into him wanting more and tried to tease him a little to enjoying the feel of his skin lying on hers. "Hmm I love you Sam" she whispered in his ear and moved her hands to rub on his base and balls gently as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 am

I ground my teeth together trying to hold back my seed. I wanted her to work for my seed to spill inside her. "I love you as well." I said grunting when I felt her touch my cock and balls. I looked at her hand and watched as she played with me. "Don't bite off more than you can chew." I said shoving my whole length into her as I went a little rougher

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 am

Sora pushed her hips into his and then flipped them over before picking the pace up a little herself feeling her breasts bouncing up and down in front of him teasingly and then began to trail kisses down his body and rubbed her skin on his as well. "Hmm, give me more Sam" she moaned and pushed herself right down on him until eh was pushed right inside of her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:55 am

I gripped her hips in my hands and shoved myself inside her, "Baby slow down. I don't want to hurt you." I said trying to hold back my other half that wanted to show her who exactly she belonged to and that didn't mean being gentle. I shut my eyes as I arched my back, but trying to force myself to stay in human form. I lost the battle and released inside her. When I was done I gently put her on the bed off of me and sat on the end of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair, still fighting the beast to stay down. I was panting as I gripped my hair roughly to keep my horse down. My eyes were almost like a horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 am

Sora looked to him "You won't hurt me" she said softly and moved afterwards to kiss him and looked to him worried "hey you ok?" she asked him softly seeing as he looked as though he was in pain and kissed his cheek gently "Try to coma down by taking a few deep breaths" she suggested trying to help him.

(brb dinner)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:11 am

I thought about something, "Get dressed, I want to show you something." I said getting up and getting dressed myself. I wanted to show her my other half, I smiled softly to myself. See what she thought about my stallion form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 am

Sora moved and grabbed her clothes pulling on some jeans and a shirt before looking to him "Ok, we going somewhere?" she asked him curiously and looked to him wondering what was going on "well where are we going?" she asked again and moved so she could look him in the eye.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 am

"It's a surprise." I said giving her a quick kiss before taking her hand and heading for the car, we drove to one of the parks that was heavily wooded. I got out and waited for her but I shifted into my stallion form. I shook out my long flowing thick black mane. My long forelock moving over my face as I swished my tail. I looked at her as I moved my feathered hooves. I was a friesian

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

Looking to him she headed out to the park with him and blinked a little surprised before walking forward and touching his muzzle ratherĀ  surprised despite him having told me he was half horse "Wow, that really you Sam?" she asked before noticing the blue eyes and smiled "Yep defiantly you" she smiled and kissed his muzzle.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am

I moved my lips against her chin. I walked forward and put my throat on her shoulder and used my head to give her a hug before using my lips to maneuver her shirt in a playful way. I soon backed up and bowed down so she could get on. I wanted to show her what I looked like in my other form and to show her what our children could turn into once they were in their teenage years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Laughing as he played with her shirt and moved to his side once she bowed and got on holding onto bits of his mane to stay on. "Well it defiantly explains your 'mane' in your human form" she smiled at him and smiled softly seeing what he was going to do. Relaxing as she sat on his back, friesians were also known to be a rather gentle breed so it explained his nature as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:13 pm

I started to walk as I looked back at her and used my lips to play with her hands before going into a trot in the direction that I wanted to go to show her something. I soon walked once we came to a clearing with flowers all around, white ones. The moon shown bright tonight and it reflected on the water. I laid down and looked at the moon. I pulled at the grass, I started to eat since I was very hungry. Funny thing was I was a vegetarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Looking around she smiled and got off lying on her front beside him and kissed his cheek smiling "Love you Sam" she whispered before looking to the lake "want to go for a dip?" she asked him curiously seeing if he wanted to go in the water since it didn't look too deep. I soon moved to lay on my side a slight budge in my belly from the baby by this point and was beginning to show slowly under my normal shirts I need to remember to get a few bigger ones to hide my stomach once I got quite big and also remember to apply or maternity leave too.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 pm

I got up but lowered my head to moved her shirt out of the way to use my muzzle to nuzzle our baby. I used my lips over her stomach and I felt the kicking of our baby or babies depending. I was very happy about the events that my life has taken. I started to walk towards the pond and it went to about almost to my back the water. It was a little deep but not that bad. But of coarse I was about 16 hands high

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next