Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Sam
I thought about if for a minute, "Just me but that's up to you if you want to stay. I don't mind but I don't have the biggest apartment so it might be a little cramped." I said nodding as I finished the soda and watched this Shane guy and his kid leave. "Sorry that stuff happened to you." I said giving her shoulder a comforting squeeze then pushing off of the wall to head back to my desk

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Sora looked to him "Can I stay over then, it's better than heading home alone and him ending up in my apartment again" she said at least Sam didn't seem like such a bad guy. Jasmine came over and looked to her "Will you be ok, want me to get some of your stuff and bring it back here for you, my shift ends early today so I can do that for you" she said and Sora nodded "yeah, can you please?" she said "and I'm sorry he hurt you Jasmine" she said softly still trying to recover from such a time. Jasmine left after lunch break and came back and hour or two later with some stuff for Sora "Thanks Jasmine" she hugged her friend "Now then Sam you better not try anything she's my precious friend I don't want her hurt again got it?" she said sternly to him but was also joking both knowing Sam was a good guy and was rather sweet compared to Shane.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Sam
I put up my hands in surrender, "I won't do nothing. Not unless she wants it." I said leaving the room before I get scolded for something else. Women I said shaking my head as I sat down in my chair and started to answer calls and helping people fix their computers. I yawned and took a sip of coffee before heading back to typing on my keyboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Jasmine laughed "ooh, looks like he's possibly interested Sora" she laughed and Sora smiled "I think he's the one guy I'm not frightened of, he's too sweet for me to be scared of… complete opposite of Shane" she said smiling a little. "well get closer, you two will make a cute couple if you do end up together and he's single too and seems like the loyal type with his attitude and gentleman at that" said Jasmine. "Jasmine, honestly I'm just going to stay at his while Shane is here, he might be less likely to cmd closer if i'm with another man as well" she said to her "and I can't ask you either" she said to him.
Later on when it was time to leave she waited for Sam "Umm, sam you sure it's ok for me to stay over for a little while?" she asked him "and my friend was just joking with you is all, she likes to tease people ever now and then" she said softly and looked to him waiting to walk back with him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. I shut down my computer. "It's fine, I don't mind." I said getting up and putting on my coat and drinking the last of my coffee and putting it in the dish washer. I stretched once more and checked my pockets that i had my wallet, phone, and keys. "We are ready for take off." I said and walked towards the elevator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 pm

"Thanks again though, it means a lot" she said to him and kissed his cheek gently before nodded "yeah I'm ready" she smiled making sure she had her bag with her "I'm sorry I won't know who long I'll be staying… it depends on how long he'll be staying in town… to be honest he really does scare me" she said hugging her bag to her since she was also a little nervous staying in an apartment with a man but was also a little relieved she'd found somewhere safe too. Once there she looked around "Reminds me of my old flat although a bit bigger" she said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:44 pm

"You'll be okay." I said waiting for the elevator to come to our floor. "If you don't feel comfortable staying at my place because I'm a guy I can always ask my sister or something to come over so you don't feel like I'm going to attack you or something." I said getting onto the elevator and waited for her to join me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Laughing a little she smiled "Somehow that's just not you" she said and joined him in the lift "it's really ok though, just a bit cautious out of habit you could say" she smiled and happily joined him in the elevator. Once on the floor she let him lead the way to his apartment.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:00 pm

I walked to my apartment and held the door open for her. I couldn't afford anything bigger so it was very small. I put my keys, wallet, and phone on the table my the door and put my stuff down. "You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I said nodding as I went into my room to clean it up and put clean sheets and blankets. I even changed the pillow cases so it was clean enough for her. I nodded and thought that I did a good enough job before going out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm

"Ah, thanks Sam" she smiled at him. She watched as eh went to his room fns hotted through asking if she could borrow the bathroom and headed in there to have a shower being quick before changing into her more comfortable clothes and moved in order to sit on the couch. "If you want we can alternate each day if I have to stay longer" she said to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:15 pm

"No you can have the bed. It's not the best but it's not like I can really afford anything else." I said nodding as I curled up on my side of the couch since it was a love seat and shut my eyes. I had a blanket around me and a pillow under my head. I was exhausted so I fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Sora smiled and nodded before she headed to bed after getting ready for bed. She curled up under the blankets into a ball almost as she slept finally relaxing now that she knew if something happened there was someone else in the next room. The next morning she woke up at the usual time and groaned pulling the blanket over herself not wanting to get up although knew she had to.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:53 am

I yawned and stretched before getting up and heading for the bathroom. I showered and wore just my jeans before heading into the kitchen to make myself coffee. I lived on coffee in the morning. I popped in some bread for myself and sat down to wait for them to be finished, I was starving. I only ate once a day because I was that poor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 am

Sora eventually got up and yawned "Hmm, morning Sam" she said and sat down at the table with him wanting to wake up a bit more before she got anything for breakfast. "Sleep well?" she asked him still waking up a little as she sat there in her sleep clothes. She wasn't really a morning person.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:22 am

I looked over at her after taking a bite of toast and a drink of coffee, "No I didn't." I said nodding and pushing over a plate of toast in front of her since I made enough for the both of us. I finished my breakfast and wiped my mouth and took another sip of coffee. It was strange having a woman in my dump of a place but she needed a place to stay until that guy moved on

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:31 am

"Ah sorry about that" she said and thanks him for the toast taking a bite of it "I'll see if anyone else can let me stay at their's tonight if possible, don't want you ending up tired for work" she smiled softly and took a bite from her toast and sipped a glass of water she'd gotten for herself as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:33 am

"I don't sleep well so it's not you sleeping on the bed that made me not sleeping well." I said nodding as I gently patted her arm. "I just don't sleep well alone." I said getting up before I embarrass myself any more. I washed out my cup and put my cup and dish in the sink before heading for the bedroom to get dressed because today was my day off

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:40 am

Sora thought a moment "Every try a teddy bear or a body pillow?" she asked him "I know some people who had the same problem a little while ago and those usually helped, one of them left their body pillow at mien at one point, still have it to this day" she laughed a little "So don't get so embarrassed about it" she smiled softly and borrowed the bathroom to get changed. "This is a comfy little flat though I must say"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 am

"Doesn't work for me." I said from inside the bedroom where I was running my hands through my shaggy long hair that I couldn't afford to cut it. I laughed, "Yeah if you like being poor and not having a good working place." I said as I looked at my shirt and sighed. I had a hole in this one. I looked through my things for a shirt that wasn't holey, I didn't want her to see just how poor I really was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 am

Sora knocked on the door "You do know I was in a similar situation only a year or two ago right, so you don't need to hide anything from me, as long as you budget stuff a little better I'm sure you can improve your lifestyle as well" she said "and want me to cut your hair, I've worked at a hair dressers as well for a short time" she said to him and smiled a little. "Also put any shirts with holes to one side and I can stitch them up neatly for you ok, least I can do for letting me stay here"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 am

I didn't answer just sat there. I didn't take charity from anyone, I budgeted just fine, I just had people that counted on me to feed them as well. "It's okay." I said I had five shirts that didn't have holes. I could do that, luckily none of my pants had holes so that was another plus. I took the clothes that didn't exactly fit me and put them in a bag and headed for the dumpster to get rid of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 am

"Ok then, well if you ever want me to help you can ask you know?" she said to him and finished off her toast and looked to him "I'm going to head out to town soon, umm what time will you get back here roughly if your going out?" she asked him so she knew what time to be back by. "I'm still heading to the office to check on Jasmine, she got hurt yesterday so I want to check she's ok"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 am

I came right back inside, "I'll be here since I have two days off." I said nodding as I sat down and the couch wasn't very comfortable but it was better than sitting on the floor. "I'll be here." I said trying to smile but it was forced and never reached my blue icy stormy eyes. I went into the bathroom and sighed, I had a electrical shaving thing and I hated buzz cutting my hair since it didn't look good on me but I just didn't have the money. I turned it on and locked the door. I started to hack my hair off, I liked my hair, it was my best feature. A silent tear went down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 am

"Ok then" she said and looked to him before sighing and shaking her head picking the bathroom lock and stopping him 'Sit down I'll trim it for you, sorry but a buzz cut really doesn't suit you I'm afraid so sit down and I'll do it for you" she said "Sometimes you need to learn to accept some help" she sighed and found some good scissors before trimming it for him "There now isn't that better?" she smiled at him although and a feel ing eh might be a bit annoyed at her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:35 am

I grabbed her hands to stop her, "I don't take charity." I said getting up and gently backing her up before leaving the bathroom. I went into my bedroom and shut the door. I locked it and put something under the door knob so she couldn't just pick the lock. I sat on my bed and sat there looking at the door. Why did she have to be like that? I didn't want a woman to do that, make me feel. I shook my head in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next