Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 8 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 pm

She moved stripping down to her bra and panties before checking the water and getting into the lake and moved to swim next to him smiling "Quite nice isn't it?" she smiled happily and nuzzled him before she dived under water and enjoyed swimming around in the water before coming up for breath and looked to him. "Come on then come over here mister"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 8 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:53 pm

I walked towards her and reared and splashed water at her once I came down being careful not to hurt her. I used one of my front legs to kick up water so it went at her. I whinnied, laughing. I didn't mind being soaking wet as long as she was or more like a drowned rat with all the water I was spraying at her. I walked over and nuzzled her neck gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Laughing she splashed him and then went over hugging him once he was back on all fours and not rearing. she smiled as he nuzzled her and kissed his nose and sighed "Well why we're telling each other things, umm.. there is something I should tell you about my old job" she said nervously. "Please understand that at the time I couldn't get an other job and I had rent and everything to pay for but I tried to get out of it for years and finally did with this job" she said and sighed "about a year nearly two years ago I was actually a stripper… like the ones in the clubs I'm pretty sure most men go into at some point or another" she said to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:05 pm

I listened to what she had to say, "I understand, I used to do it as well. I don't hold that against you." I said nuzzling her as I looked around for any danger. I laid my mouth gently on the top of her head and perked my ears up to listen for the sounds of night time. "Isn't it gorgeous here?" I asked as I rubbed the side of my face against her arm to get an itch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:12 pm

"Really?" I asked a little surprised but smiled and began to scratch his itch for him "yeah it really is, we should come here every night" she grinned and looked to him and laughed a little before kissing him gently again and then moved to sit on the edge of the lake kicking her legs in her soaked undergarments. "Never asked but when is your birthday?" she asked him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:18 pm

I looked at her, "I do not remember. It has been a very long time since I've had a birthday." I said walking forward and laid beside her as I shook my mane to get water out of it but ended up using her as a scratching post as I rubbed the front of my face against her leg. When I got wet it would work up the dirt in my coat so when it was gone it would make me itchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 pm

"Hmm do you remember the month at least?" I asked and laughed before moving his head and scratching it for him "Hmm why are you so itchy? Just curious is all, maybe you've got sensitive skin" I said thinking a moment and smiled able to feel the baby kicking and made him put his head against my stomach to feel the small movements."Feel that?" I asked him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm

I felt the little movements and smiled. "I feel it. I can't remember, it's been a hundred years since I've had one." I said thinking about it as I enjoyed getting my face scratched and rubbed. "That feels good." I said shutting my eyes and enjoying this while it lasted. "When's your birthday?" I asked as I was curious since we were mates now. Even if I couldn't remember my birthday

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Looking a little shocked when he said it's been a hundred years since I shook my head "Hmm in a few months time" I said to him "So not for a little while" I smiled and continued to scratch his itch for him and smiled happily "Wonder what I should ask for my birthday though" she teased him and kissed his head laughing a little. "Funny thing is when i was younger I always wanted a horse, and now I have one for a mate can't get much better than that can it" she said to him "and turn back so I can kiss you"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:53 pm

I looked at her, "What you don't want to kiss a horse, come on miss picky." I said laughing as I shifted into a human to kiss her as I placed a big hand on her stomach protectively as I picked her up and put her on my lap and nuzzling her neck and jaw. "Well I'll have to surprise you for your birthday." I said running my finger tips up and down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:01 pm

"Not that I don't want to kiss a horse, it's just it's easier to kiss you when your in human form" I said to him and kissed him passionately before he picked me up and laughed a little looking up to him "Hmm, now I'm wondering what on earth your going to set up" I said to him and nipped him softly. "Because I know you can be so very cheeky my stallion"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

I laughed, "I can be cheeky but you can be greedy." I said giving her a few kisses and putting her on her butt. "Come on miss greedy, time to head home so we can get some sleep before work tomorrow." I said holding out my hand to help her up. I looked around the wooded places to see if I could pick out any danger but only saw some deer and an owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:19 pm

"I know but I don't think you mind some how" I laughed and took his hand as he helped me before I shivered a little and let myself dry off a bit pulling my clothes back on before heading back with him "It's still quite early you know" I said and kissed him happily. Once we were home I stripped down completely and checked my bag pulling out some clean clothes and stretched a little before calling him through to the bedroom "Come on let's get to end already" I said to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:35 pm

"You better be dressed, I'm to tired to have sex tonight." I said going into the bedroom and putting on some boxer's and sweats before climbing into bed and laying down. I laid on my back and put an arm over my eyes as I tried to get some sleep. I enjoyed having sex but tonight I wanted to get a full night sleep or I'll get crabby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:40 pm

"Of course I'm dressed" I said through to him and laughed a little and lay beside him kissing him goodnight before I quickly fell asleep with him beside me and relaxed the baby kicking inside me every now and then causing me to stir a little but quickly get back to sleep. The next morning she looked to him "You sleep ok?" she whispered softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8