Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 am

"It's not charity I just want to help you" she said through the door once he closed it and sighed before she left a note saying she'd stay at her friends tonight if she could and would tell hims  bit later on once she and an answer. Heading to work she checked on Jasmine and was glad her friend was alright "Also can I stay at ours tonight?" she asked "You have a spare room right and I can't make him sleep on the couch a second night"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:47 am

I found the note and I sighed. I guess she didn't want to be in such a dump any longer I thought to myself. Oh well, I cleaned the uneven floors as best as i could and sighed. I took a shower and got a glass of water to drink while I looked through a magazine that had cool nicer homes and wished I could have a nicer place but I didn't have the money to do that. I locked my door and laid down on my bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 am

There was a knock at the door and Sora was there, Jasmine had her boyfriend staying over. "Ah guessing I should've just told him i'd stay here" she sighed and sat down on the floor after she didn't get an answer and sighed ruffling her hair trying to think of somewhere else she could go if he didn't answer the door. Although unfortunately she was slowly going into heat without noticing but always felt a little jumpy around this time of year anyway so really didn't want to end up on her own.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 am

I got up reluctantly and opened the door. "What you doing here? I thought you were staying some where else." I said moving out of the way so she could go past me and that's when I was hit with the heat scent and I had to step back a little more. My inner beast wanted out and to mate her and her to give me foals. My eyes dilated but I waited for her to join me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am

"Well Jasmine has her boyfriend staying over so he needs the spare room and I asked around but no one else would let me stay with them" she said a little sheepishly and stood up brushing herself off. "Sorry I really didn't want to make you sleep on the couch a second night in a row" she said to him sheepishly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 am

"It's fine." I said as my voice deepened and I cleared my throat hoping she didn't notice. "But I want to be fully honest here because you deserve it but I'm not exactly human like you are. I'm actually a stallion but don't worry I wouldn't hurt you. I'll mind my own business because your in heat and I won't try nothing because I have respect for you and such." I said nodding as I felt my erection forming and I looked away because I didn't want to scare her into leaving the apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:32 am

Sora listened to him a  little surprised but nodded "I guess after a werewolf a stallion seems rather welcoming you could say, well better compared to" she said and blushed at what he next said "You mean like females in other races kind of heat?" she asked him embarrassed and turned a rather impressive bright red but if that was the case she really hoped that Shane wouldn't find her now. "Thanks again though Sam… I wish I could do something to help you out but you don't like charity" she said and kissed his cheek gently. "You won't scare me into leaving you know, your far from scary that's for sure"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 am

I gently touched her red cheeks, "Yes, in the animal kind of heat. But don't worry you don't stink, it smells good." I said trying to comfort her on that part. "I can be scary if I have to." I said teasing her just a tad. "Don't worry about charity, I have other ways at distracting myself from when females go into heat." I said taking her bag and setting it into my room. I looked around. "I don't have much for entertainment but if you want I have board games." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 am

Sora laughed smiling at what he said "gentleman as always" she laughed and hugged him gently "thanks again though and do you have any paper and a pencil I can use?" she asked him "I like to do sketches as a hobby, keeps me entertained for hours" she laughed. "My last apartment was full of them and my new one… well not much different to be honest" she smiled at him and nodded "Well is there anyway I can hide the scent and do you know how long it is before it goes away?" she asked him a little nervous about the whole thing more so than being there with him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 am

My eyes darkened to a deep blue. I walked forward and placed my hands on either side of her on the counter. I put my mouth to her ear, I wasn't being intimidating. "The only way to get rid of it is to mate and let another male claim you as his." I said taking in her sweet scent before backing up and heading for the shower to calm my beast before I did something bad and seduce her. I took off my clothes in the bathroom and used cold water as I stroked my cock, I groaned as I used body wash to stimulate the slickness of a females pussy. My muscles bulged and tensed as I leaned my head forward my still longish hair covering my face as I thrust into my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Sora blushed more so after hearing that which meant for her it was going to be rather hard now. She gulped a little and watched as he backed off and headed to the shower easily guessing what was going on with him and headed to the bedroom trying to think on what on earth she was going to do about it. "Great, this can't end well" she muttered scared of what would happen if he caught hold of that fact guessing that was part of the reason last time as well she shook it off and buried her head into a pillow she spent some time sorting herself out and eventually gave a sigh before deciding she need dot talk to Sam later on, he knew more about this than she did and she wanted to figure out what on earth she could do to at least hide it from those that could smell it. "Is there really no other way?" she muttered to herself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 pm

I got out after a half hour of pumping my cock to release my seed. I dried off and got on some clothes which were only jeans. Water trickled down my chest, stomach, and back. I went into the kitchen and got some water before getting an apple to eat since my horse half loved apples. I ran my fingers through my black hair and sighed, I hoped I didn't scare her off. She wanted to know so I told her. Honest truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Sora meanwhile had actually drifted off and came out a while alter and stretched "Hmm guess I drifted off" she said a little sleepy still "Also one question for you is there at least a way I can hide the scent…I don't exactly want people picking it up… especially one person…" she said to him hoping he'd understand and was glad he hadn't cut his hair although never said anything "You know you can use some clips to move your fringe out of the way" she suggested. "Although considering you're a stallion I can see why such long hair suits you so well" she smiled softly not really treating him any different although was still bit cautious now since she knew she was in what so didn't want to make him uncomfortable again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 pm

I smiled, "Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment." I said nodding as I looked over at her and my eyes dilated again and I felt myself filling between my legs and I dropped my head and used my hair to hide my eyes. "You can't hide it, you have to have a male claim you as his then shall it not attract other males beside the male you mate with." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Sora sat at the table with him and held her head in her hands "Are you sure?" she asked him "But i don't want to use anyone like that but I don't want Shane to catch old of it either… I have a feeling that's what happened last time" she said whimpering a little and tried to just think of anything but the only thing she could think of doing she didn't want to since it meant using someone just to get rid of the scent.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:56 pm

I put my hand on her arm, "It's okay, I want to help you with your situation." I said before letting go of her arm and heading for the bedroom to lay down as I needed a break from the heat smell before I shifted and really scared her. But decided I was going to the club, "I'm going out, before my other half gets to frustrated on what he can't have." I said grabbing my jacket and put my hand on the handle

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Sora looked to him wanting to ask but didn't trying to think. She stopped him before he left grabbing onto his sleeve "You said you wanted to help me right?" she asked him "I don't like to ask but please, I just don't want to have this scent can you please help me get rid of it?" she asked not knowing how he'd react she did like him in a way but wasn't quite ready to admit it but… she didn't want to carry on with such a cursed scent as she thought of it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm

I put a hand on her cheek, "Smelling this good isn't a bad thing well right now it is but in the long run. This scent if you have a mate is like rekindling your relationship. But yes I will help you but you have to know that I could get you pregnant even with condoms or anything else that's on preventing pregnancies for humans. It won't work so think about that. If you say yes after your done thinking about it I'll be here for you for anything you decide." I said kissing her forehead and wrapping my arms around her. I wished I could have the right to protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Sora relaxed feeling his warm arms wrap around her "I wouldn't ask if I hadn't have thought it through and I figured that from what I was told last time so I do know that" she said to him. "But I also know that at least you won't do something horrible if I do end up pregnant you're just too good natured to do soothing like that" she smiled "and yes it's a compliment" she said looking up to him and kissed his lips softly noticing his blue eyes that were usually hidden under his hair "Like sapphires" she smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm

I kissed her back and gently backed her against the wall and pressed my erection against her hips so she felt just how much she effected me and not just because she was in heat. I took in her scent and my blue eyes deepened as I put my hands under her shirt and cupped her soft mounds of breasts. I undid my pants and put her hand on my erection, "This is what you do yourself, not just your heat scent." I said groaning when her fingers curled around it as I pushed my length into her. "I wouldn't hurt you if you ended up pregnant, I'd be happy not mad." I said kissing her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Sora blushed heavily and listened to him helping him move her own clothes out of the way as her other hand stayed on his erection until it was pushed into her making her wince a little since it'd been quite some time and leaned up kissing his neck and moaned softly smiling at his words "I know that" she kissed him back and moved her arms around his neck and shoulders after she moved his shirt out of the way trailing her hands up and down his chest gently and then back around his neck to pull him closer.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

I put my hand under her butt and thrust slowly and gently so she got used to my size and width. "I'll go slow so you get used to it." I said nuzzling her neck as I groaned at how tight she was around me. She felt so good. I used my power to mark her, it didn't hurt it just tickled a little bit. It was a shape like a hoof on her shoulder blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Sora nodded and moaned out softly still from his thrusts slowly getting used to him and relaxing as well as she held onto his shoulders telling him it was ok to move a bit more now and moved one of her legs up to rest on his hips acting a bit more on instinct as she kissed him again moaning still as he moved since he was so big.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:57 pm

I wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed her as I thrust just a little harder and faster and deeper. I groaned as I gave her ass a little smack as I walked us to my bed and laid her down on it gently before really thrusting into her since she was so addictive, no wonder that guy couldn't leave her alone. I nuzzled her neck as I spread her legs as wide as they'd go

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Kissing him back she moaned out in pleasure more so when he pushed in harder and deeper although jumped when he gave he ass a smack. Once on her bed she moved her hands down to rub at his balls gently wanting to bring him some more pleasure screaming out his name once he really began to thrust into her "God you're good Sam"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next