Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 pm

"It's fine, I want to get it with my own power so to say" she said to him and made him wait outside as she went in for her interviews but still let him tag along. She had work the next day so knew she'd have to get some sleep later instead so she wasn't tired when she did go to work. "Ok then let's see I need to go to the chemists next" she muttered and told I'm to let her go in herself since she wanted a bit of space and also since it was a personal matter for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:27 pm

"What's the Chemists?" I asked curious because it sounded dangerous and it had my wolf starting to get control to keep her from going into the building and it was hard. I stopped her for a few seconds and took in her scent so she would calm my wolf. I pressed a kiss to her forehead, "Good luck." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm

"It's just somewhere where they sell medical stuff" she said and headed inside getting a few things before coming back out and looking to him a moment before heading back home and stretched changing into some more comfortable clothes. "Ok then what do I have?" she mutter sand waited for a little while before she went to the bathroom and did a pregnancy test she'd bough there just to make sure if she was pregnant or not.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:44 pm

I was tense as I waited for the results, "Well are you pregnant or not?" i asked curious as I wanted to know. I paced back and forth behind her bathroom door and sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. I was a little nervous as I just hoped she was happy with a pregnancy or not. I put a hand on the wall and shut my eyes to calm myself or try any way

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Sora looked to the test and came out hesitant on what to say "It's positive..." she said seeming a little worried about it, she really couldn't live here with a baby but at the same time didn't want to rely on Shane either so was caught between on what she was to do about it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

I heard what she was thinking and growled, I stood to my full height and tensed my muscles. "You are not killing my baby." I said as my eyes grew golden as I clenched my jaw muscles in anger and trying to control myself as I watched her very closely. The wolf was outraged with what she was going to do. I would never let her kill my child, I will kidnap her and make sure she has this baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:00 pm

She looked to him "I wasn't even thinking of doing that" she snapped "But right now I'm in no position to have one so I'm trying to figure out what on earth I'm meant to do since i don't want to rely on you either" she said bluntly, she was the type that hated to rely on anyone for anything "I can't stay here with the baby anyway since in the agreement it's no children allowed, as soon as the landlord finds out I'll be made homeless" she explained to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 pm

I looked at her, "Fine, carry the baby and then I'll take it and raise it myself if you aren't capable of it." I said as I injected something into her neck so she would pass out. I picked her up and headed out. I growled, she really couldn't make my life any easier. I headed for a clinic and had an operation done that took the baby out of her and it was put in another female that would carry the baby to term and wouldn't be a danger to it like she would

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Unfortunately for him she woke up to quickly being a stripper you gained some immunity to these kinds of drugs and woke up before the operations and found him quickly "You despicable male, I never said I wouldn't have it did I, I was just worked I need to look at my options first" she said to him "You wanted to protect and care for me before and now your trying to sever all ties with me, it's males like you I hate the most" she snarled and headed out getting a taxi to her parents house instead.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm

I rammed the taxi and tore out the engine. I laughed and howled, bringing my pack. They swarmed the taxi and I grabbed her. "I was being nice in drugging you." I grabbed her and punched her where she'd go out. I strapped her to a table and nodded. "Humans like you don't deserve to live, you are useless and weak." I said as I saw my child being transferred and smiled as the doc put it in one of the females in my pack. "The baby will be well taken care of." I said leaving and with the female and headed home

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Screaming in terror she tried to protect herself and ended up injured due to his actions. "I hate you and here I was thinking I'd found a solution" she said to him before he knocked her out. The Doctor looked rather reluctant "Was she willing to this?" he asked "You do know it'll leave both of them scarred more so the real mother, she's the one who was going to carry the child…" but he still carried it out. Sora woke up cringe and curled into a ball being submitted to hospital afterwards.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 pm

I put my hand on the females back and lead her out. I made a mistake in mating with a weak human. I learned my lesson and would only mate with female werewolves or supernatural females. I went home and laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, I was tired. I fell asleep. Damn weak humans, they think they have everything under control and that there's nothing out there stronger than they are and they were wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:42 pm

A year later…

Sora was still reminded of that horrible time even now thanks to the scar that was left, she was still upset about it but had to shake it off although she was more cautious than ever and wouldn't get into a relationship since such an event. She had gotten a job in one of the offices and was working that day in the office relaxing around some of her female friend but seemed very tense around the males. Her closer friends knew what had happened so were slowly trying to get her used to them again. "Look it'll all be fine in time Sora, not all males are horrible like that one" said her best friend Jasmine.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:49 pm

I smiled and walked into the building, it's funny how people think that it's hard to track someone. I held my daughter on my hip, I walked to where someone told me where she'd be, "Hey baby." I said making sure she couldn't leave without having to somehow squeeze past me and even then she wouldn't get away. "I thought I'd come visit you." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Sora gulped and simply felt herself go numb "What are you doing here?" she said clearly not wanting to be near him, not after the hell he'd put her through. "Don't come near me" she said and her friend came over holding her friend in her arms "What's going on, ah your that horrible guy aren't you?" she said and moved between her friend and Shane "What do you want here haven't you done enough?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 pm

I laughed, "You think you scare me?" I asked giving my sister my daughter as I walked forward and got in her face and letting my eyes go golden. "I like a female that thinks she's so big and bad." I said grabbing her neck and pushing her out of my way. I walked forward until I crowded her and she couldn't get away. "I thought I'd let you meet your daughter that thankfully doesn't have an ounce of worthless human in her." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Sora tried getting away and looked to him "Why would you, you ran off with her before she was even born" she said to him "and if humans are so worthless why mate with one, why act so sweet for all of five seconds and then when the mother panics you go and take the baby right out of her body without her permission?" she said to him "I was going to have the baby and my father works in housing sales so I was going to ask him to find me somewhere more appropriate but no you just go and take the baby right form me" she said and pushed past him looking to the little girl but then just looked away and walked off "You clearly didn't want me having anything to do with her then, so why now of all times and could've you at least waited to do all this at home?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

"I am a very busy man. I don't have enough time." I said holding my almost a year old baby so she could see. "Her name is Emma and she's a werewolf." I said as I nuzzled my daughter and she giggled and held onto my index fingers with her little hands. "Thought she should see her mother." I said nodding as i waited for her to be done so I could finish my day

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Looking to Emma Sora was hesitant to go near "If she has no human blood then how is she mine, I'm human so if she's a werewolf then she should be with her werewolf mother, the one you walked off with" she said bluntly to him "She won't want to meet her useless human mother as I'm sure you'll put it" she sighed and just got to work having a lot to do and when her day ended she was still hesitant to go near him and the child. "Plus from your attitude you'd rather be rid of me"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:22 pm

"Just because she has a human mother doesn't mean her wolf genes won't be dominate and her be full blown wolf." I said putting my nose against the back of her neck and taking in her scent and pressed my forehead to the back of her head. "Just because of what I did doesn't mean I don't care for you." I said nodding before stepping away

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Sora looked to him with a pained expression "Shane… I love my daughter yes but… I can't love you not after that… I can't love someone who will do such a thing and… I'm not gong to risk that happening again I won't be able to take it emotionally… so please I'll spend time with Emma but not with you, I was beginning to trust you then and you blew it, never again." she said being honest with him and moved to hold Emma for a little bit and held her carefully looking to the baby in her arms and kissed he head.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Shane
"This isn't over." I said growling low in my throat as I sat down, waiting for her to be done so I pulled out my laptop and began to do work.

Sam
I walked into the little lunch room we had and felt the tension and could smell werewolves. I went to the fridge and pulled out a pop. I walked over to Sora, "You okay?" I asked since she looked kinda scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Sora jumped and looked to Sam, he wasn't too bad so felt quite comfortable around him "Uhh, yeah, it's a bit of a complicated story to be honest" she said to Sam and smiled a little weakly. "He's not really an ex more of an unwilling one night stand" she sighed and shook her head not wanting to go over it. "It's nothing but I have to deal with it… he's difficult" she looked to Sam "Sorry it caused quite the tension didn't it?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Sam
"Thinking about your own safety." I said leaning against the wall and keeping an eye on the guy as I sipped my soda. "Didn't know you had a kid." I said curious about the little girl but wouldn't ask unless she felt more comfortable even though she wasn't. I would mind my own business since I didn't want her to not trust me anymore. She was a good person

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:55 pm

"Umm, yeah.. to be honest it's the first time I've seen her…. when he found out I was pregnant about a year nearly two years ago I guess well… I wasn't in the best situation before I got this job, I panicked not knowing what to do and well he knocked me out and took the baby from me before she was born, she was barely even formed but well… was taken because I wasn't in the best situation…I wanted to have her but never go that chance… it's the main reason I don't trust men… because if they can do something like that then… sorry it's still rather fresh and well I don't normally talk about it but I guess seeing her for the first time brought it up again" she said to him although still seemed rather scared and planned to try and stay with one of the other so she'd be safer while he was in town, but she couldn't ask Jasmine anymore not after Shane had done that to her. "umm Sam sorry to ask but I need a favour… know anyone I can stay with for a little while… I don't really want to be on my own with Shane in town…"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next