Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 5 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:08 pm

I smirked, "I'm a guy, we learn how to pleasure women." I said snorting as I soon released inside her because of her playing with my balls. This woman was sneaky and knew how to get my seed as I pushed in as deep as I could inside her and just stopped thrusting as I kissed her soft plump lips as I nuzzled her. My eyes were like the ocean when a hurricane came roaring up

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult) - Page 5 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (Soul Hunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Blushing she soon released as well cumming over him and kissed him back looking up into his memorizing eyes her own were a grey colour almost like silver.  She relaxed there panting heavily underneath him "I'm pretty sure most guys don't learn how to pleasure a women in this day and age" she said to him clearly a little out of breath after that and held onto his arms still quite happy.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm

I laughed softly as I panted, "Some do." I said nuzzling her and I rolled off of her and put her against my side to snuggled her against my warmth. I kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "What do you want to do?" I asked as I soon had my breathing under control. I ran my finger tips up and down her arm lazily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Sora moved close to hims and curled up against him rather tired "Hmm this second I want to go back to sleep but with you here with me" she said "Especially since your so warm" she said happily, it and really been the complete opposite of her last experience and kept close to him rather happily not quite noticing the mark on her yet. She did have questions still wondering why if she'd been mated before why she hadn't been marked as a mate  but was glad she wasn't and moved bits of hair from his eyes and smiled. "Thank you though Sam" she said softly and kept him close.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 pm

"Your welcome." I said turning on my side and bringing her close to my chest and put my face against the back of her neck and took in her scent. "Sleep well." I said putting a lazy hand over her stomach as I soon fell asleep from the exertion from making love to her. I kissed the mark I gave her gently before falling completely asleep within minutes and curled around her a little bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Smiling she looked to him "Sleep well too Sam" she said softly and moved her arms around him still and kept him close feeling rather safe with him curled around her. She soon fell asleep not long after him and didn't wake up for quite some time. When she did wake up later she shifted and blinked her eyes open and smiled looking up to Sam from where she was and smiled a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 pm

"I don't think it's nice to stare at people." I said nodding some as I opened one eye and gave her shoulder a kiss and gently gave her a little playful bite and a small smack to the butt under the covers before stretching out my legs and bringing her closer to me. I took in her scent, "Your not in heat any more." I said pouting as I liked how she smelled when she was in heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:05 pm

"Sorry didn't think you were awake" she said and jumped a little when he gave her a small smack and laughed "Cheeky boy aren't you?" she said as she was pulled closer and snuggled into him still listening to what he said and laughed again "and you sound like your sulking, you really liked my scent when I was in heat huh?" she asked him and kissed him softly quite happy not to move from where they were and moved a little to check the time before snuggling back into him "hmm I don't want to move yet your to comfortable and warm" she pulled one of his arms around her again and snuggled back into his chest happily but did look up to see his reaction.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 pm

"Well your all womanly and I like your smaller form against my bigger body." I said putting a leg over her hip and let my cock rest against her folds as I cupped one of her breasts as I gently pinched her nipple. "What do you think about being my girl?" i asked curious of what she'd say since I didn't want her to leave me. I wanted her to be by my side and to give me attention and when I get to take her in heat scent deep in my lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm

She got embarrassed very quickly form all the compliments she was receiving and turned a little red before she looked up at him again as he asked his questioned smiling a little and nodded "Yeah I'd quite like that actually" she smiled and kissed him "Also one more thing, I wouldn't have asked you to help me in the first place if I didn't like you, truth is your the only guy I've like in quite some time" she smiled at him and tucked his hair back "Geez it really is like a mane" she laughed and snuggled happily into him. Although a moan had escaped her lips as he pinched her nipple.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 pm

I smiled, "That happens when your half horse." I said pushing my cock in her folds. I groaned loudly as I started to thrust nice and slow to tease her as I put her let over my hips so it would widen her legs so it was easier for me to thrust into her. "Glad your my girl, now hopefully you wouldn't object to me getting you pregnant many more times." I said with a grin as I pinched her nipple again

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Sora moaned out ore and felt him pushing into her making her gaps and press into him more "Hmm no I won't as long as I get to rest between for a bit though" she smiled at him and tried to move her hips in rhythm to his. "Love you Sam" she said softly into his ears and moved her arms around him keeping her body close to his and pressing her hips more into his.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 pm

"I love you as well. And yes you get to rest." I said gripping her slim hips as I started to go hard, fast, and so deep inside her that you wouldn't know who ended and who began. I kissed her neck as I put a hand over her pussy in a possessive gesture, "This pussy is only mine, you will only welcome my cock." I said gently nipping her softly but in a loving way as I felt her breasts bouncing up and down as I thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 pm

"No complaints there" she moaned and bucked her hips every now and then encouraging him more before kissing him passionately and licked his lips to get him to open his mouth so she could play with his tongue. Her breasts still bouncing with each of his thrusts before she moved them so she was onto which gave him a better view and made it easier for him to stay deep inside her.

(Tired now so heading to bed)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 pm

I groaned as I pulled her hips a little more back to take me deeper. I kissed her back and opened my mouth so she could play with my tongue but I gently bit her lower lip. I played with her folds with my fingers as I thrusted vigorously inside her, she was addictive. "You are like addictive." I said kissing her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:16 am

"and you're just amazing" she said panting when they weren't kissing and eagerly accepting any kiss she did get eventually pulling him down for one of her more passionate kisses and moved her legs around his him and moved them so he was pushing in even deeper causing a groan from her as he did go deeper. "I want more" she whispered seductively into his ear. and bucked her hips up tightening her legs around him until their hips were rubbing against each other with each thrust.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:53 am

I groaned and grunted as I gripped her hips, I was on top of her now as I nuzzled her neck as I pushed deeper into her. I started to suck on her nipples again as I kept her hips still but every once in a while I'd let her move her hips against mine. I kissed her neck, sweat began to go down my chest and back as I spread her legs and put the back of her knee's over my shoulders so I had better penetration. I groaned, "God that's good." I said grunting loudly. I didn't care if my neighbors could hear us

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:12 am

Sora watched as he moved the back of her knees over his shoulders and arched her back as he thrusted she was pretty sure his neighbours could hear them both as she screamed out his name again her hands gripping onto the sheets as she hit her next release panting heavily afterwards as she looked up to him her juices spilling over his member inside her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:21 am

You could hear sucking sounds from how wet she was, when I would pull out or push back in you could hear sucking sounds. I gripped her hips and pushed inside her roughly before spilling my seed once more inside her. I put my face against her neck as I put her legs back down on the bed, "Did you notice the mark I gave you?" I asked smiling softly against her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 am

Sora who was still catching her breath shook her head "Hmm, no I haven't" she said and moved a little able to see it on her shoulder blade wondering why it had appeared although didn't seem to mind too much. "Hmm, when did that appear anyway?" she muttered tired all over again and kissed his head smiling "Love you Sam" she said out of breath still "Hmm guessing my heat scent has gone anyway althoughI think you wis it was still here huh?" she teased him a little and nuzzled his neck when he moved. "Mind if I have a bath after resting a little?" she asked him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 am

"You got it when I first mated you. And you can, you don't have to ask." I said nuzzling her after rolling off of her once more. I wrapped her in my embrace as I took in her scent because she just calmed and relaxed me. I shut my eyes and kissed her shoulder. "I love you as well my love." I said nuzzling her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 am

"I see umm, is it like that with all umm… non-human males, do they always mark their mate?" she asked him a little embarrassed to ask in all reality. "and I have work this afternoon so might be an idea for me to have a bath before hand and I'll come back here later ok?" She smiled. After resting she ran herself a bath and relaxed in the water keeping n eye on the time since she needed to make sure she left in time for work.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:50 am

I watched her naked form disappear, "Come back here, I like you naked and in the bed." I said pouting teasingly as I went into the bathroom to sit down on the toilet to watch her. "That mark will keep that werewolf away and so no other male will dare try to mate you." I said smiling smugly since I had a mate and I didn't want males by her besides me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:01 am

"I need to get ready for work mister" she shouted through before she came through and looked to him, my ankles crossed and resting on the far side of the bath and looked back to him "Hmm ok then" she smiled at him before noticing the smug grin on his face "and you look rather smug about that as well" she laughed and beckoned him over before pulling him down for a kiss.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:08 am

I kissed her back, "Hey can't help it, how can you blame a man when he has a beautiful mate? And a mate that might be pregnant already?" I asked smiling against her lips as I knelled so it was easier to kiss her. I pouted, "Do you have to go to work? I don't have to go in until a little later." I said stroking her face lightly as I reached into the tub and pushed two of my fingers into her folds

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next