Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm

I snort and rear, coming down on the wolf harming her forelegs beyond repair "leave us"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 am

She growls "This is not over yet? And I'm really not trying to lead you in harms way I just really need to talk to you if not I'll bring out the big guns."

Stella was surprised that this majestic wolf was trying to save us and not hurt us even more she tried to get up once more
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 pm

I sneer at her, mocking her arrogance "I could kill you in a heart beat, and plan to if you and your stupid white horse friend do not leave me alone!!" I yelled at them, my nostrils flared and ears pinned. I push the she-wolf over hurting her legs harshly I snort and step on her ribs, putting pressure "You decide" I said, her life in my hands I grin evilly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Angel growled and tried getting up Stella felt a little better getting up she secertly went to get Angel's pack Angel felt defended she smiled "Do you want to know one reason they call me Angel because I am one not including a devil I really don't want to use this on you but it's on you." Stella came with about fifty wolves behind her she shouted out to them "He's over there!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:17 pm

[you can't just keep adding to the people involved in the fight]

I snort at all the wolves and look back at stella "I don't care the wimps are easy to kill" I said and pussed down on my hoof, killing the wolf I had pinned I grinned and looked back up at the group "See?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Stella gasp "ANGEL!" She snorts telling all the wolves to leave they all left. "I am tierd of you killing all my friends no miss nice girl it is so on" She ran up to the horse and bit him real hard then she knocked him down hurting the horses forelegs harshly she hurried and put Angel on her back and ran off a little slow she started speeding up super quick kinda like she had vampire speed she kept on running.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:30 pm

I snort and throw her off of me, I chuckle as she leaves "Whatever, miss bad girl, sha right " I snorted and then walked over to new moon "How's it comin? " I said and grinned evily, chuckling.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 pm

She then layed Angel down Angel started moving her eyes turned bright red
Stella asked "What's Happening" Angel came up with bright red wings and red eyes she said evily "Must Get revenge" Angel ran off and flew back to where the horse was "Guess What? I'm back!! And I'm here to take New Moon and her foals with me she smiled evily and when she stomped her paw fire came out suddenly disappering she growled with her bright red eyes and her red wings flapping she was a demon so there was no way she could lose
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:46 pm

[if she was a wolf that was normal, she can't change like that, and she was dead.]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:49 pm

(No she's not normal Angel is not normal she's a hybrid)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

~May~
I find the stallion who was beating up the others. I wanted to attack, but I didn't want to get hurt. I closed my eyes and ran into the clearing. I opened them and found myself infront of the stallion. I pinned my ears at him. "Why are you doing this???" I asked him with a glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

[hybrids aren't fantasy animals...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 pm

~May~
I find the stallion who was beating up the others. I wanted to attack, but I didn't want to get hurt. I closed my eyes and ran into the clearing. I opened them and found myself infront of the stallion. I pinned my ears at him. "Why are you doing this???" I asked him with a glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 pm

(I thought they were if you mixed them with a demon, Angel, Vampire, and wolf)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 pm

[well kinda but you can't do that once they are dead, they aren't immortal]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm

~May~
I find the stallion who was beating up the others. I wanted to attack, but I didn't want to get hurt. I closed my eyes and ran into the clearing. I opened them and found myself infront of the stallion. I pinned my ears at him. "Why are you doing this???" I asked him with a glare. (lol sry i keep postin this i rly want an answer Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

I snort at the new mare "You mare's are really stupid aren't you?" I said and nipped at her stomach, walking around here "Why would you be so idiodic?" I asked her and grinned
[lolz....]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 pm

~May~
I take a few steps back away from him and snort. "I'm not stupid!" I said to him and frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I chuckle "Uhh, yes you are." I said simply
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 pm

~May~
I snort and pin my ears at him with a glare. "Why?" I ask him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 pm

"Because you came out here and now you are trpped, you wont get away from me" I said
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:25 pm

~May~
"Oh really?" I said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

(Okay just act like it was Stella cuz after Stella burried her she had the power now))

Stella snorted "Stupid who's the one making the bad choices" still with red eyes and red wings she stayed beside the new mare
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 pm

~May~
I nodded and felt that my wings starting to come out of my back. I calmed down and they went back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Stella thought what if I put more sweetness on him she calmed down then white wings came out her back her eyes turned her color again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next