Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:59 pm

~May~
I jumped once he came inside me, but then relaxed and lowered my head, spreading my legs more apart. "It's alright, you can go faster..." I whispered and moaned.

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Alpha~

I go more faster which made my body melt and made me moan louder and louder "This feels great." I tell her pulling her closer to me going faster and faster my balls almost completly feeling it and my cock going deeper.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm

~May~
I moaned and lowered my head almost completely to the ground. "Yeah, it does." I said and smirked. I felt his cock deeper, making this even more pleasureable.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

Alpha~

I used my tool and snort "Tell me when you wanna stop." I tell really not wanting to let her go.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 am

~May~
I grinned. "I never wanna stop." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 am

~Alpha~
"OK." I grinned and pumped harder and faster.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 pm

~May~
Just as I relax a sudden thought appears in my head. It was Raz, this reminded me of how he force-bred with that poor mare. I froze up. "Stop!" I yelled, feeling Iwas yelling at Raz, not Alpha.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Alpha~
"OK." I hump her once more hard making her body melt so she would want to do it again but was I ever gonna be a force breeder! I got off I was confused why did she want me to stop and was yelling at me like she was yelling at Razz, "What`s wrong, did you not wanna stop?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 pm

~May~
I shook my head, remebering it was Alpha. "No sorry..I was just thinking about something..." I said and moved my rump towards him. I wanted to try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm

~Alpha~
"Okay." I mounted her again and sticked my tool in her hole I started humping her fast but smoothly trying to make her moan I moaned myself, it was super pleasurable to me this was the right mare to fuck.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 pm

~May~
I relaxed a little but then lifted my head. "Do you want me to be tight?" I asked with a sexy voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm

~Alpha~
"Yes" I said hungrily it didn`t matter anymore this was the time I was free to be dirty the time she was free to be dirty and it felt good I moaned again as I humped her not hard but like I was riding her
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

~Alpha~
"Yes" I said hungrily it didn`t matter anymore this was the time I was free to be dirty the time she was free to be dirty and it felt good I moaned again as I humped her not hard but like I was riding her
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 pm

~May~
I let him grab my mane to be tighter. I wanted him to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 pm

~Alpha~
Moaned and kept humping her with passion it felt good it felt nice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 am

~May~
All of a sudden I kept seeing flashbacks of everything. The herd, the fire, the water, air, earth, Raz, Alpha, that mare, and Daisy were all in them. I swinged my head around rapidly and whinned. I started to buck and rear, flinging rocks and dirt into the air. I run out from underneath Alpha and started to ran towards the forest, still in a flashback. I looked back at Alpha, picturing my herd, and fleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 am

When I fell on the ground now I was ferious this was the 2nd time and I sighed lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am

~May~
All of a sudden, things went even more haywire. My eyes flickered back and forth and the color around the pupil turned silver. When I saw him fall to the ground, instead I saw my herd being surrounded by the fire and dying. I let out a high whinny and galloped of.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 am

Alpha~
I sighed I probably have been cursed or something I had to kill myself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 am

~May~
BAM!!! I blacked out but I was out for only a mintue. I woke up and I was out of my flashback. I heard Alpha saying he had to kill himself, but his lips weren't moving. Crap!!! I galloped to Alpha and stopped infront of him. 'No!" I yelled. "You can't do this!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

Alpha~
I grunted sadly and lightly "Why? my SISTER sure would be happy." I said going around her
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 pm

~May~
I stood infront of him again. "But you're sister doesn't matter. She's a slutty jerk. She dosen't deserve to ruin you're life." I said, my silver eyes shining more and more each time I talked to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 pm

"Well maybe I love my slutty sister, May cause she`s more then that she`s my sister my pure true blood the one I saved when small the one that my mother sent me with when she died she`s practically me I love her she never said she wanted me to die but I`d sure love to make her happy." I sigh, "Who cares?" I ask I closed my eyes and cry but I soon pass out from the whole time the sun shone on my face and my yelling in my sleep I saw my dad becoming A force breeder I saw him look at me while force breeding someone from the woods "Get ready to freak your loves life" He tells me. "No, dad I don`t want to be you, I never did!" I tell him. "But it would make her happier I`m gonna have you give her the nastest mating you ever heard she will be happy." I looked at the one he was forcing she did look happy. "Ok...." I sighed "Do it!" He took over my body I opened my eyes and looked at her rump I sniffed it and licked the hole of her rump "Get ready for the freak of you life!" I say and mount her I stick my tool in her hole and I humped pumped hard I snorted everytime I rammed her and moaned loudly. I was stronger then her so there was no way she could escape.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:19 pm

~May~
I closed my eyes and galloped away. I didn't want it to happen to Alpha what happened to my herd. I love him, but I have to let him go. Why you ask? Because there is somethings I shouldn't mention but I do anyways. This is one of those things. See, let's just say 'someone' is very protetive over me and they control elements. If anyone hates me, they will wipe out their entire family. Now you probably why I had to leave. Another exaple is when I had a crush when I was young and their mate hated me. My 'protector' considered her mate as her family so he killed him and his family and her family and her. I couldn't be responsible for 'killing' people. I saw my coat change to a black with a white mark on my forehead. I sighed again and closed my eyes. It was changing my identity, once again. Before I was brown I was a Strawberry Roan horse with shimmering blue eyes. My name wasn't always May either. It used to be Mulan. I loved that name but I couldn't keep it. It whispered to me, "You're new name is Matise." My eyes lighted up (not litterly) and I snorted and reared. "Why are you doing this to me??!!!" I yelled, knowing I wouldn't get an answer.
The New Me: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 11 BB_0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 pm

~Alpha~
"I love you May." I tell her. "No you don't." My dad made me say, "What?!" Get out of me," I pushed him out right away and I fell off of her, "May please don't leave me I love you I'm sorry."
((Ok Daydreamer and I are already Rpg in pub and grill for air buddies remember you have a crush on her she has a crush on you you live in alaska but gets there from an ice cream truck))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next