Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Aplha~

I shook my head "Your just like the others You care about my sister more then me what's so great about my sister?" I ran off

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 pm

~May~
I closed my eyes and let a tear run across my face. "No...I'm not..." I said with a quite voice to myself. "I have to do this...This is for his safety...I can't let it happen again." I cried and cried. I've never felt like this about someone before. I felt terrible. I wanted to kill myself and lift this curse once and for all, but it's no use. I started to cry more and more as the seconds went by. It felt like a spear was jabbed through my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 am

Alpha~

Stopped in the woods and cried myself to sleep "I'll never forget about you may." I whisper.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 am

~May~
I kept crying. I couldn't stop, it was impossible. I looked up at God and asked, "Why????!!!" I closed my eyes and started to run to a waterfall, nestled inbetween two forests. I hid in a small cave and thought of ways to make me feel better. But no, nothing worked. I had to kill myself, I couldn't live like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:14 am

Alpha~
I came to that same small waterfall and looked at myself "I...what's wrong with me?" I asked myself
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm

~May~
I heard Alpha and hid even deeper in the cave. I closed my eyes and sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Alpha~
I sigh "I wish May were here"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm

~May~
I closed my eyes even tighter, forcing a tear to come out. I opened them. "She is." I whispered to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Aplha~
I hear a voice, "Hello?" I say getting closer to the cave.

(Wanna be a buddy if so go to wolf bios it says are buddies and then vola.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 pm

(i'll try Very Happy)
~May~
I pushed myself into the end of the cave, my body squished against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Alpha~

I went in the cave "Hello?!" My voice louder getting closer to May

(Ok)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

~May~
I closed my eyes tight and moved closer to the end of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Alpha~

I got closer when I saw her I didn't reconize her "Who are you?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

~May~
I made my voice sound french. "Uhmm, nobody." I said and lowered my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Alpha~
"May" I giggled

(Have you heard of the buddies?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

~May~
I changed my voice back to normal and sighed. "Yeah?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Alpha~

"What are you doin`back there?" I ask her.

(Air buddies topic in Pub and Grill for a park pretty much so after you reply it will be finished)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 pm

(k Razz)
~May~
I made a deep sigh. "No reason." I said and lowered my head down to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Alpha~
"May, I love you I want to spend my life with you, I wanna have a foal with you." I tell her, "And if whenever your ready I will do it." I tell her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:34 pm

~May~
I raised my head. "You wanna have a foal with me?" I asked, coming out of the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Alpha~
"Mmm-Hmm." I nodd
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 pm

~May~
I grinned. "Thanks." I said and nuzzled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

"Your welcome." I come out the cave "I`m ready whenever you are, that`s if your ready?" I added
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:50 pm

~May~
I bit my lip and came out of the cave. "I think I'm ready." I said and moved my rump towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:55 pm

"Okay..." I mounted her and Humped her smoothly and Gentley making sure, if she wanted it like this or if she wanted it abit faster I let out a small moan and let my cock into her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next