Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

I sigh "Nothing" I said with a rough snort.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

~May~
"Tell me!" I said as I bumped into his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 pm

I snort and walk to a tree and sit with my head low. I watch a tiny ant trech along the forest of blades of grass....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:56 pm

~May~
I rolled my eyes and followed him, gently biting at his hind legs, trying to get him to stop. "Why won't you tell me?" I asked demandingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:34 am

Daisy~
Started off, "If you need me I'll be somewhere I don't know...." I sadly say and look back at Raz sadly.

Alpha~
"Sis wait, what's wrong?" I ask her

Daisy~
"Your MATE is over here ruining my life" I lie down sadly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 am

~May~
I heard Daisy say those words. I lowered my head and pulled my ears back sadly. "If that's how you really feel then bye." I said and ran off into the woods, ignoring the logs and sticks in my pathway. I kept running until I stopped and closed my eyes, allowing a tear to fall out. "Why does everybody hate me???? This is just like the last herd all over again..." I said and lowered my head and started to cry. I raised my head higher adn stopped crying. "No. I can't cry over some mare who doesn't like me. I'm better than that." I said and started to sprint off again. I see a short ridge and jump off it, landing in a small patch of flowers. I kept running and didn't want to stop. It was almost like I was wild and free as ever, but that wasn't the case at all. I ran until I saw a herd. I lowered my head and trotted past them. They seemed so happy so I didn't want to ruin it.
~Rhiannon~ (the lead mare)
I see a mare trot by us. She seemed depressed. I trotted up to her. "What's wrong, sweetie?" I askedd sweetly.
~May~
"N-N-Nothing." I stuttered.
~Rhiannon~
I stood closer to her. "Be careful here. This is pretty much where all the forcers live."
~May~
I raised my head. "Oh great, more forcers..." I said quietly.
~Rhiannon~
"Is that what happened? You were force-bred?" I asked.
~May~
"No... But I witnessed it." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes at her, over dramatic much?! I sit down in a huff and gaze up at the clouds, some were slow, some were fast....I make creatures out of them, and I find shapes and strange ways that the light bounced around in some.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 am

Alpha~

"May!" I yell

Daisy~
"Sorry Alpha I didn't mean to..."

Aplha~
"No it's ok go over to him do what's best for you. May" I run after her

Daisy~
I sigh deeply and walk to Raz "I'm sorry it was her fault."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 pm

I shake my head "It's okay..." I said and smell the grass thinking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Daisy~
I smile, "So?" I ask in my flirting voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:38 pm

I picked up that she was flirting but do not react "I don't know"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 pm

"Oh..." My voice lowered to a calm and more confused voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 pm

"Want an apple?" I asked her, noticing that the tree above me was an apple tree.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Daisy~
"Sure!" I said lightly and smiled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 pm

I rear up and kick the tree, the apples fell with a muffled thud and I reach down, I pick a ripe one up and set it infront of her, then take a bite from one.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 pm

"Thank you, your so sweet." I tell him and nuzzle him gently before taking a bite of the apple.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 am

~May~
I don't hear Alpha's call. "Sorry Iif you thing I'm being over-dramatic... It's just I couldn't let it happen again.." I said faintly.
~Rhiannon~
"What happened?" I asked, concerned.
~May~
"Well.. It's a long story..." I said.
~Rhiannon~
"You can tell me." I said.
~May~
"Alright, I used to be in a herd and sense uhmm.. 'things'... and they called me crazy. They didn't like me and I was just only a little foal. I ran away and the next thing I knew my 'ex-herd' was dead. I warned them but they didn't believe me. They hated me. Well I have a mate and his sister hates me. I just didn't want it to happen again, not to Alpha. I love him."
I said and lowered my head.
~Rhiannon~
"That's teribble!" I said and hugged her.
~May~
I smiled, feeling safe. She was like the mother I had never had.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Aplha~
I came running to her and muzzle her. "May, you alright?" I ask her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 pm

~May~
I sighed, sadly. "Aside from your sister hating me, I'm doing [i]great."[b] I said sarcastically and shook my mane.
~Rhiannon~
I stood infront of the mare and the stallion. I rolled my eyes at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Alpha~
"All that matters is I love you." I nuzzle her again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 pm

~May~
I perked my ears. "Really?" I asked.
~Rhiannon~
I stepped out of their way and smiled big.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Alpha~
"Uh-huh." I nodded
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

~May~
I took a step back and sighed. "But your sister..." I said while looking down at the ground, almost spilt open from the vibrations of our hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 pm

I smile small "Not according to your brother or his girlfriend " I said and snort sarcastically.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 am

~May~
I shook my head from left to right. "No, I can't..." I said and took a few steps back which lead into me walking to nowhere again, and searching for Christ or God himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next