Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

~May~
I snort at the stallion. "If you're so 'tough' why don't you try and get me?" I said to him.

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 pm

I laughed "And why am I soo filled with weakness" I came up with a plan my wings went behind me as I attacked the Mare I whisper to her where no one could hear but her "I'm gonna now like I'm on his side okay, Then you me and New Moon can figure out a way to defeat him" I bite on the mare's neck not even making it hurt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 pm

~May~
"K." I quickly whispered back. I whinnied and bucked around, 'trying' to get her off my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 pm

I snorted at their horseplay "You guys seriously need to learn how to whisper" I commented and pinned my ears.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

I sighed and snorted "You seriously need to know I don't like to lose I like to win. And your winning right?" She told Made shore New Moon didn't run off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:27 pm

I sighed "Its like we are in kindergarten, no one is winning, no one is losing. " I said and rolled my eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 pm

~May~
"Not really. Someones still going to lose somehing." I said with a snort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 pm

I glared at her "You are going to lose your life if you dont shutup!"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 pm

~May~
"Why don't you make me???!!!" I said and reared up high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 pm

I rear up with her and push her to the ground "There I made you" I said glaring at her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:33 pm

~May~
"You made me fall, not shut up." I said with a short giggle and glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 pm

I step on her throat, not hard, but enough to make her choke "There, now I did"I said sharply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 pm

~May~
I kicked off and snorted. "Wow your so strong." I said sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:39 pm

I put it there again, pushing hard now and it hurt, it made her unable to breathe, I ke[t her from knocking me off "Yes, I am" I said and smirked evilly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I ran over and snorted "If you don't shutup like he said I'll err.... fry you"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 pm

I pinned my ears at stella "Get away shorty" I retorted.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 am

"Come on I can do that see." I stomp my hoof and fire comes out." She giggles "Cool right?" She then looks angry "Please let me be on your side no pretending please."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 am

New Moon~
i stumble over to the trees and fall down in pain "go lay down behind that tree and go to sleep" i tell my twins

Twins~
"why mommy?

New Moon~
"bcuz mommy needs some privacy"

Twins~
We do as we're told

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 am

"Go away shorty" I repeated myself and pin my ears.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 am

"Let me on your side" She said in command and evily it echoed
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 am

:Whatever stupid mare, but don't think you are getting away with anything, I dont understand why you dont just skip on back to shortywood" I said and rolld my eyes. I snarl at the mare I had pinned and step off of her. I flick my tail and snort.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 pm

"I may be short but I'm tough" I said happily to him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 pm

I rolled my eyes "Sure thing kid" I said simply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I laughed. "Kid? At what time did you lose your vision?" I said spreading My wings leaping
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

~May~
My head falls with disappointment. I sighed and my black wings suddenly appeared. My wings change colors to mood. All of a sudden my wings turn red with anger. My eyes turn a dark green color. I rear up. "You know what, stupid stallion????!!!!!! BACK OFF!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A JERK!!!!" I yelled at him. "And you!!! You just want to be on your 'boyfriend's' side!!! I thought you weren't like the other damn mares I meet!!!! I WAS WRONG!!!" I yelled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next