Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 pm

(lol yea sry i 4got)
~May(Matise)~
I sighed and closed my eyes, swinging my head back and forth between him,the mare, and the woods. I gently felt the tear run down my cheeck, it was warm, unlike my body right now. I closed my eyes even tighter as I made my decision. "So am I..." I said and galloped into the forest, thoughts swarming like angry bees in my head thinking, "Sorry", "I can't believe this...", "I'll never forgive you...", "I love you...", and "I'll miss you." I whinnied loudly, not caring who would hear me, hopefully bringing attention to wolves. I reared as I sign, bring it on! When I was really thinking, Kill me.

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 am

Alpha~
I got up hearing the wolves growl from the distance I ran up in front of her and reared two of the wolves bringing them down I then picked about three by the scruff and threw them down hard I kept this rountine as hard as possible but I was going crazy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:59 am

~May(Matise)~
I shook my head. "No... I can't stay with you... *closes eyes* Goodbye, Alpha." I said and ran off. He needed to understand what I was going through.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

"Please, I can't....." when she ran off I finished my sentence, "Be without you"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

~May(Matise~
I wanted this all to end so I headed to a large cliff and closed my eyes. I couldn't live like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I ran as fast as I could and stopped her "Please you can't do this, If you die I'm dying with you." I tell her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

~May~
I looked back at him. "You don't understand.... I can't kill anymore...." I said with a faint voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 pm

"What?" I asked "Please..." I begged.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

~May~
"I can't....be here." I said and closed my eyes tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:24 pm

~Alpha~
"Well I can't either." I said looking down it was a long way.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 pm

~May~
"No...I mean I can't be around you." I said and looked in the other direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 am

"Why?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 am

~May~
I looked down the cliff. "I'm cursed..." I said faintly, almost in a wihsper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12