Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 5 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:22 pm

(yeah thats cool with me )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 5 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:39 pm

~Raphael
With an easy smile on my face I walked beside her through the maze, letting her choose her own way, occaisionally pointing her in a better direction, though there were a few times where I didn't pay much attention and we found a dead end. Laughing at myself, we would walk back and find the other path, occaisionally telling her stories of the estate that my grandpa had told me when I was a kid, feeling a slight pain in my chest as I remembered the day he had died. Finally we made it to the very center, the fountain and flowers as beautiful as ever. The sprinkles of water caught and danced in the light, creating soft rainbows as they fell into the fountain, creating little ripples in the clear surface. The music of the water raining down seemed to give me a lighter feeling and my feet fell softer on the ground.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Hannah~
i walk with her listening to the stories and smiling with delight, then i stopped seeing then center of the maze "oh wow!" with a big smile on my face i run to the fountain laughing, climbing onto the side of the fountain i looked in and squealed " there's fishy!" i smiled big and looked over at Raphael "its like out of a fairy tale" i say with a nod of my head confirming it to myself than i go back to watching the fish swim, dipping my finger in and squealing in delight

Bennie~
on my way back from the jog i stop hearing a squeal, cocking my head to the side i listen that sounded like Hannah..hmmm better got check it out, i shook my head and take the path that leads into the center of the maze if you knew the way. i come to a slow down when i reach then center and stop and just watch Hannah squeal and giggle watching fish in the fountain then i looked over at Gracie with a faint smile
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 pm

The musical tinkling of the water filled my ears and I walked forward to the fountain, standing beside her, a faint smile on my face. "If you put your fingers close enough to that one, it'll swim up and let you pat it," I said, pointing to a fat, orange and white colored goldfish swimming near the center. Tossing my head back over my shoulder, i saw a figure from the corner of my eye, instantly stiffening. Turning my head in that direction, my eyes hardened slightly when I saw Bennie standing there. Lifting my chin slightly in a stiff nod, I turn back to Hannah.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Hannah~
I looked up at her with a big smile "really?" I squealed out then lean over the water more and dip my fingers near the fat one like she said, holding my breath I wait for it to swim up to me and then smiled big holding back a squeal when it came up and I patted it gently, I turn to look at her and smiled big "did you see that?!" I said excitedly then see Bennie and jump up "Bennie! I got to pet a fish and she showed me around the maze" I said and launch myself into his arms smiling

Bennie~
I looked over at Gracie and rolled my eyes and hold up my hands, I wasn't here to annoy her I heard Hannah and came to see what it was about. with a roll of my eyes I look back at Hannah and smiled softly watching her hold still for a fish, then she got to pat it, she saw me and I chuckled and nodded "yeah I saw that Champ" I said just before she launched herself into my arms, I catch her and chuckled "really now? you mean there's not monsters here?" I asked with a amused smirk then looked over at Gracie with a small smile saying thanks
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Wanting to disappear, I edged away from the fountain. I had never been that good at family moments ever since I was a little girl, thanks to my father. At the memory my hand instantly moved to my right side where a long, slightly upraised, white scar hooked around my hip, traveled in a diagonal line up my back, ran under my left shoulder blade, before ending at the top of my left shoulder. My eyes met Bennie's when he looked up and my hand instantly dropped, and i returned his small smile with a faint upwards turn of my lips in my own small smile.

Grr, I can't think right now! Sorry about my short poss, my brain exploded
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 am

Bennie~
Hannah smacked me on the shoulder "no there's no monsters Raphael said so" she said then snuggled back into my chest laying her head on my bare shoulder, I chuckled at her then looked back at Gracie watching as her hand goes to her side, what was that about? then when she smiled small at me, I smiled faintly "thanks for keeping her out of trouble" I shift Hannah in my arms, she was almost asleep then at Gracie "you must have worn her out" I said a hint of amusement in my voice "well I better go lay her down, see you are?" I asked
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 am

Raphael
I rolled my eyes slightly, an amused smile on my lips. "You know, for an older brother, you're a little jerk," I say, shaking my head slightly. "And yeah, playing follow the leader in a huge maze is more than a little tiring," I say, then hesitate. I wasn't sure how much longer I planned to stay. "Sure," I say absently, not even knowing I was going to say it until I did. Well, another week or so couldn't really hurt, could it?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am

Bennie~
I chuckled and smirked "hey its in the job description" I said then nodded "yeah well thanks again for playing with her" a faint smile on my lips, Hannah normally didn't go off with others, she was normally got all shy and ran to me, but she liked Gracie which I didn't know how well it would go over when we left for the states next week, I sighed softly then looked at her and nodded "cool, later" I flashed a cocky grin then turn around and start making my way out of the maze with Hannah asleep on my shoulder

geez that last line on the other post was supposed to say "see you later" not see you are....yeah that was sad on my part
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Raphael
I chuckled softly. "Not for everyone," I point out, then nod. "No problem." Little kids were my biggest soft spot; I couldn't stand to watch them be yelled at or treated as if they were animals. I couldn't stand around for even an animal being treated like dirt; None of God's creatures were meant to be abused. Watching Bennie walk away with Hannah asleep in his arms, I smiled faintly, waiting until they were gone to turn down another path, choosing the fastest way out. Once free of the maze and out in the open, I angled slightly to my right where the stables stood. On either side of the path I walked on grew tall grasses that reached to my knees and above, the dirt of the trail worn and powdery.

Haha, it's fine, I figured it was something like that xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Bennie~
walking through the maze I looked down at Hannah and smiled softly as she slept on my shoulder. finely getting out of the maze I head to the house noding hi to the few people I saw, making my way to our room I open the door and walk in. I gently lay Hannah on her bed and covered her up with a blanket, taking a couple steps back I looked over at the clock, cool I have time to shower. grabbing ripped jeans and a shirt I head to the bathroom and closed the door, I turn the water on and get in then clean up thinking

XD yeah
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm

As I entered the stable yard the scents of the barn filled the air around me as it suddenly became alive with the sounds of clanging buckets, stomping hooves, hoofbeats on both dirt and cement, and snorts and whinnies, carrying an energetic vibe that rode with the wind. A faint smile traced the outlines of my lips as I hurried forward into the dim lighting of the barn. At the sound of footsteps entering the quieter, more isolated barn, a large grey head thrust its way through the open top part of the half door, long ears pricked forward and delecate nostrils flared, a midnight-shaded mane falling in long tangles and wavy curls into large, dark eyes that shone brightly. Slowing my stride as to not spook the others horses in the barn, I hurried quietly to the last stall on the left. "Hey, there, Baby," I murmured, my hands trailed over the brass nametag to the left of the stall door, the black lettering slightly embedded into the metal. "Linaid" it read, and below, "A Promise Kept", it's meaning in Irish. The stallion whickered softly, huffing gently as he sniffed at my hand before lowering his head and allowing me to rub all across his forehead and around his ears. His lower lip waggled slightly as he let it hang, eyes drooping shut, and I laughed softly and lightly. "You're such a dork," I told him, and as if in disagreement, he shook his head from side to side. Chuckling, I pulled softly at his dark mane before footsteps from behind startled me and I turned around to see a fair-haired, middle-aged man walking towards me. "I could've sworn I heard someone here, I should have known you'd be coming in sooner rather than later," he said with a smile as he came up behind me, and I smiled back. "Of course, Chris. I never stay here without dropping in," I point out, and he chuckled softly, nodding. "Yes, I know. That's why I haven't groomed him yet so that you'd have something to do." Setting the grooming kit for Promise on the ground by the stall door, the stablehand turned and moved away, disappearing into the tack room at the end. Untying the halter and leadrope on his stall door, I unhitched the door and opened it barely more than a foot, able to move through the small opening easily. Slipping the halter over his large grey head, I buckled it behind his ears and led him out of the stall, turning him around and standing him outside, tying him to the door. Running my hand down his ashy-black, right foreleg, he picked it up obediantly and I picked up the blue hoofpick, cleaning out his hoof quickly and efficiently.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Bennie~
I finely get out of the shower and dry off, wrapping a towel around my waist I run a hand through my wet curls and looking at myself in the mirror, tan broad chest that had different scars going all over my body one of the biggest was one slashed across my chest, I closed my eyes and sighed deeply "stop thinking about it" I mumbled, shaking my hair I pull on my boxers and jeans then open the door to check on Hannah, trowing the towel over my shoulder I walk out and smiled seeing her still sound asleep. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on then slid into my vans and walk out the door. closing it quietly behind me I make my way back outside thinking

sorry my brain died
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 pm

It's fine.

Glancing down at my clothes, I sighed. "I'll be right back, baby," I told Promise, patting him regretfully on his neck before turning and hurrying down the barn aisle, not wanting to leave him alone for too long. Promise was rising four this year, and his mother had rejected him at birth, so I had adopted hima nd nursed him back to health and hand-fed him until he was weaned. Although he acted like a big baby when I was around him, he had a nasty temper and poor manners when on his own or with someone else, and he had a habit of untying leadropes and escaping from pastures. Striding into the tack room, I looked around, seeing Chris had gone. Finding the tote that had work and riding clothes in it, I change into a pair of ripped, faded blue jeans and a black tanktop, pulling on long white socks and lacing up black boots. Hurrying back out, I breath a sigh of relief seeing that Promise was still tyed and standing patiently.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Bennie~
I stop short looking around rubbing the back of my neck, ok where to go the stables,kennels, or wander around the woods. with a shrug I head off to the woods, maybe a walk would clear my head. walking down the path I shove my hand into my back pockets just walking, then I heard a squeal and a high pitched voice "Bennie! wait up!" I lean my head back and groan, not now! why? Gwen rushed up to me and took hold of my arm "I didn't know you were still here Gwen" I said in a dry voice, she smiled brightly and nodded "yeah daddy is stay for a few more day, where are you go? for a walk? great I'll come to" she said all in a rush and I sighed trying to think of a way to get ride of her, 'please Gracie show up even if its to chew out my ass just show up' I prayed silently then get dragged along by Gwen
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Picking out the rest of Promise's hooves, I drop the hoofpick into the grooming kit and pick up a bristle brush. Running it over his sleek, dappled, steel- and iron-grey body, I run my hands through his midnight black mane. His legs, ears, and nose was an ashy black, his mane and tail dark as midnight without a moon or stars to light the path, and his body was an iron grey with steel-colored, star-shaped dapples covering his body. His dark blue eyes were large and bright, and there were no markings on his body. Dropping the body brush into the kit, I take up a soft, worn cotton rag, running it over his legs and hide to soften his fur and remove any excess dirt before I went through his mane and tail with the comb. Walking back to the tack room, I take the black English bridal, Aussie saddle, and grey Aussie saddlepad from Promise's hooks, walking back to the stall and hanging them on the door. Setting the dark grey saddle pad on Promise's back, I tent it on his withers before placing the Aussie saddle on it. Aussie saddles were perfect for Endurance riding, with a comfortable, higher back, English stirrups and stirrup irons, though they were made of brass instead, and there were pieces right infront of where the leg lay on the saddle to keep the rider in place while going down hills. Tightening the english-style girth, I pick up the bridle and slip it over his ears, nudging the bit into Promise's mouth and tightening the straps. Leading him down the barn aisle, I place my foot in the iron, pulling myself smoothly into the saddle. "Raphael!" Turning to the sound of my name being called, I turned my head to see one of the trainers, with a riding class, waving for me to come over, and my expression dropped. "I'll tell her you've got something else to do if you don't want to go," another voice said, and I turned my head sideways to see Chris carrying a saddle to the saddle racks outside the stable. I nodded slightly. "Thanks," I murmured, smiling small. Promise stomped a hoof and tossed his head, and I shortened my reins. Waving at Chris, I urged Promise into a trot, moving away from the meadows where the riding classes were going on to the woods. Once Promise had stretched his legs out and was warmed up, I urged him into a smooth and steady canter as I directed him on a trail. Through the brush and trees, I could see two figures ahead and slowed to a trot, then a walk as I approached, deciding if I should turn another way or keep going on the trail, though it looked like they had already seen me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Bennie~
running a hand through my mop of curls I sighed softly as Gwen holds tightly to my arm and babbles on and on about nothing! how can anyone talk this long about nothing?! I was about to try and run for it when I hear something, sounded like hoof beats 'please oh please let it be someone to save me' I thought then stopped making Gwen jerk back with a slight frown. I broke into a grin seeing a girl coming down the path on a horse as they got closer I sent a silent prayer of thanks seeing it was Gracie. Gwen frowned and huffed looking at her her free hand on her hip "Whats she doing here?" she sneered out and I looked at her with a look "Gwen she lives here" I said then shot Gracie a silent 'thank you' with my eyes "I didn't know you ride Gracie"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 pm

~Raphael
I arched my eyebrows, jaw dropping slightly as I looked at her. "Really?" I asked, pulling Promise to a stop, and he stomped his hoof, shaking his head as he tried to get more rein from me. Tightening the reins slightly I held him still, looking at Bennie. "I have ever since I was a little girl, but then agan, there still isn't all that much you know about me," I pointed out innocently, slipping my feet out of the stirrups and letting my legs drop.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Bennie~
I swallowed down a chuckle at the shock look on Gwens face when Gracie talked back to her, she huffed and frowned giving her a dirty look like I was only her toy, with a roll my eyes I get out of her grasp and take a step to Gracie, looking over her horse I smiled small then chuckled looking at her "ouch you got me there" I said with a lopsided grin
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 pm

~Raphael
I smiled lightly, chuckling softly as I loosened Promise's reins so he could bend his head down, rubbing his nose on an extended foreleg. Fixing a section of his mane so it lay on the left side of his neck with the rest of his mane, I glanced at the girl. "I'm Raphael," I said, introducing myself as I looked at her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Bennie~
I glanced over at Gwen who was steaming at the ears, with a smirk I looked back at Gracie Gwen finely found her voice and smiled coldly at her "Yes I know who you are" she said in a prim and cold tone, my jaw set I looked at Gwen then to Gracie a silent 'sorry' to Gracie
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Raphael
I arched my eyebrows at her, slightly amused but starting to get irritated. "Well, that seems unfair as I don't know who you are," I say innocently.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Bennie~
I looked at Gracie then at Gwen, Gwen looked at her one hand on her hip "Im Gwen, my daddy and I are staying here" she said in a prim cold tone again then looked me then at Gracie with this look then grabbed hold of my arm again, like I was hers "Bennie how do oyu know her? she sneered out the last part and I rolled my eyes "Shes a friend"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Raphael
I rolled my eyes at her. "Well, Gwen, I don't think it's very kind of you to just be acting like a complete snob to me when I've never seen or met you before, so I suggest you keep your little 6-year-old attitude to yourself before you get yourself thrown in a ditch and found dead in the morning," I say, keeping the innocence in my tone thouh it was dripping wig malice. And Bennie actually hung out with these kind of girls? Wow, what a great role model he was to his sister.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Bennie~
the look on Gwen's face was priceless when Gracie told her off, I snorted back a laugh and just grinned like a fool "Gwen;s jaw dropped and she glared at her no one has ever called her on acting like a bitch, she huffed and looked at me "are you going to let her talk to me like that?!" she spat out and I shrugged one shoulder then give a small nod "pretty much" I said and she glared at me "were so over!" she screamed then slapped me, with that she stormed off. rubbing my cheek I looked at Gracie "you do not know how much I owe you for doing that"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next