Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Raphael
My eyes glowedwith amusement as Gwen yelled at Bennie and slapped him. Promise tossed his head up into the air and pinned his ears at her as she stormed past us back to the estate as if he disliked her, as well. I looked back to Bennie, arching an eyebrow. "You know, Bennie, if you didn't want to go out with her, you could've just broken up with her," I pointed out. "I didn't really do anything except point out to her that she was acting like a little six-year-old."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Bennie~
I looked at her rubbing my cheek "you think I was going out with that?" I asked my eyes widen a little, I shuttered "Umm no I've been trying to avoid her scenes I got here, shes a spoiled brat and above all she doesn't like Hannah, so why would I want that?" I asked then looked at the horse then at her "whos this?" I asked one hand slips into my pocket looking at the horse and her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Raphael
I arched my eyebrows. "Well it didn't exactly look or sound like that," I say, looking pointedly at his cheek. "And how hard can it be to avoid one person? I've been doing it to several people since I got back," I say, shaking my head slightly. "'Linaid', A Promise Kept," I say, rubbing Promise's iron grey, dappled neck.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Bennie~
I looked at her "yeah well Gwen likes to think we we're dating but hell no, and you don't know Gwen shes like a stalker" I shuttered then looked at the horse and nodded smiling "ahh cool" I run a hand through my hair and take a step to Promise and looked at Gracie thinking "later today do you think Hannah could see him?" I asked. if she heard that I saw Gracie horse with out here I'll never hear the end of it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Raphael
Using two fingers to massage small circles onto Promise's neck, I stare down at his dark mane for a minute or so before looking at Bennie. "Hmm? Yeah, sure, I don't mind. The stables are open from six a.m. when the horses are fed until 7 p.m. when they're fed again," I say absently. "I'll probably be there for most of the days for a while."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Bennie~
I looked at her amused my hands in my back pockets "ahh so what it's like a petting zoo or something?" I asked with a faint smirk. she made it sound like a zoo or something not a place that she loved

(and brain died...)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Raphael
I rolled my eyes at him. "No, the trainers just happen to get very pissed when people try to take the horses out while they're trying to eat or sleep. After all, you aren't dragged out of bed or dinner so you can go hike up and down mountains with another person on your back and a cold piece of metal in your mouth," I say, snapping slightly with a tint of sarcasm in my tone.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Bennie~
I held my hands out in defense "ok ok chill I was messing with you Gracie, and yes I know all of that, it was a joke" I said looking at her my head cocked to the side a little "is it just me that ticks you off or is it everyone?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Raphael
I arched my eyebrows, pretending to think really hard. "Nah, it's just stupid people in general," I say sweetly, looking down at him. "So how exactly do you know her?" I ask curiously.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Bennie~
I rolled my eyes and out on hand on my heart "ouch that hurt" I said joking then looked up at her "that is a long and painful story" I said then slide my hands back into my back pockets
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Raphael
I rolled my eyes slightly. "Well then I guess I'd better be going before Promise explodes, and frankly, it's actually kinda awkward standing here staring down at you," I say, Promise shifting under me and stomping a hind hoof, shaking his head as if in agreement with me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Bennie~
I chuckled and nodded "right, I gotta check on Hannah anyway " I smirked and looked up at her "later" I said then walk past her walking back to the house my hands in my back pockets
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Raphael
I nodded slightly. "Tell her I said hi," I murmur, loosening my hold on the reins and allowing Promise to step forward, though his stride was more of a prancing, slow trot than a walk and he held his head up high.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Bennie~
I nodded hearing her and make my way back thinking, running my hand through my hair I slip inside a side door and walk to our room, only to find the door open and giggling and see Cole playing with Hannah "having fun?" I asked amused Hannah jumped up and runs to me "uh huh Cole is playing with me" Cole gives me a embarrassed smile still holding the Barbie, I laughed and picked Hannah up "yeah I can see that kid" I smirked over at Bennie "I should take a picture" he glares at me "do and your dead"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Raphael
Loosening up the reins, I allowed Promise to break into his long-strided, ground-covering trot, letting him find his own footing and pick his way across the trail. He arched his neck elegantly, flagging his tail in an Arabian-like manner, tucking his nose and pricking one ear forward, the othe swivelled back so he could listen to me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Bennie~
I laughed smirking "ok ok I wont..this time" I add, when Hannah wasn't looking he flipped me off. I chuckled and rolled my eyes Hannah looked at me "Im hungry" I nodded "ok we'll go down to the kitchen to get a snack" she smiled big and nestled into my arm and chest, I looked at Cole "you wanna come?" "nah I'm good" I nodded "k" walking out of the room and down the Hall to the kitchen I looked at Hannah "oh and Gracie said hi" her face brightened up "really? where is she?" she asked excitedly, "whoa whoa chill kid, shes not anywhere near the house I ran into her earlier" she pouted and nodded "oh ok" I laughed and rolled my eyes walking to the kitchen
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Raphael
We came out of the woods and Promise tryed to break into a canter, but I held him back, keeping him in his long, steady trot.

{Sorry, brain fart lol}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Bennie~
finely getting to the kitchen I walk in and nod a hi to a couple of the people there, I set Hannah down on the floor and looked at her "ok so what do you want kid?" she smiled big at me and walked to the big freezer, tugging the door open she looked in and pulled out a tub of rocky road ice cream, I rolled my eyes and shook my head "nope find something else kiddo" "aww please Bennie please" she whine giving me the Bambie eyes, I sighed giving in "fiiine" "yay thank you Bennie" she sang out and I nodded "yea yeah, I've gotta stop looking at you when you do that" i mumbled and get a couple bowls and spooned then scoop out some for her and me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Raphael
After about another 45-50 minutes, I turned left at a fork in the road, taking a trail that curved and headed back. Promise wasn't in the least bit tired even though we'd be trotting the entire time, and I allowed him to extend his stride into a slow, easy canter.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Bennie~
I set the bowls on the table and set down across from her, I eat mine watching her, Hannah giggled and started eating, we mess around and talk until were done. she looked at me and I smiled "kiddo were going back to the states at the end of the week" she frowns and looks at me "What?! no! I wanna stay here!" I sighed "we can't stay here forever kiddo beside don't you wanna go home?" pouting she looks at me "I wanna stay here!" she yells then jumps up and run out he door. I groaned and go after her "Hannah come on kiddo" I said just in time to see her bolt out a side door and run outside, muttering under my breath I go outside after her and cursed under my breath not seeing her "Hannah?" I called out
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Raphael
I slowed as I got to the stable yard, not really wanting to get off. With a sigh, I slid off of Promise's back, leading him into the barn and untacking him. Under the saddle and saddle pad, he was hardly sweaty, and it took but a minute to brush him dry and pick out his hooves, then I combed through his mane and tail. Leading him back into the stall, I slipped off the halter, setting it outside the stall and shutting the door. Leaning against his iron gray shoulder as he pulled at his hay net, I let my eyes slip shut, contemplating what I would do next.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Bennie/Hannah~
Hannah was running blindly not caring or knowing where I was going, sniffling I hear Bennie call my name and I duck into the maze the tears starting to fall, I hide in the maze in a bush and hugged my knees, I crying into my knees. Bennie I run after her only to find I lost her "Hannah?" I called out again then groaned "check the stables first' I mumbled and jog over to the stables and start looking around "Hannah? come on kiddo answer me" I called then mumbled a few words under my breath looking around for her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Raphael
I opened my eyes, lifting my head up as I heard footsteps in the stable, followed by a voice. Was that Bennie? Giving Promise one last pat, I opened the stall door and stepped out, shutting and locking the door behind me. "Bennie?" I ask, surprised that he was over here.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Bennie~
looking in the tack room I groaned seeing no Hannah then stop hearing Gracie? I looked over at her and run a hand through my hair "please tell me Hannah came in here to hide" I said walking over to her still looking around for my little sister "where did that girl go?" I mumbled to myself then looked at Gracie
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Gracie
I arched my eyebrows slightly. "Wait, what? I didn't see her-why would she be hiding?" I asked, confused and feeling a bit of anxiety begin to form in my stomach.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next