Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 pm

~Raphael
A real grin spread across my face, eyes sparkling as I re-looped my arm through his. "Well, since I've already gone through this maze millions of times since I was little and know every possible route and shortcut, I think that you should test your luck," I say, tilting my head slightly to look back up at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 pm

~Bennie~
i looked at her and smiled seeing that smile that lite up her face, thats what i wanted to make her do all the time, chuckling i nodded "alright lest test my luck Gracie" i said then start walking with her again going the way we came from when i took the wrong turn,
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 pm

~Raphael
Still smiling, I walk beside him, looking up at the sky as we made our way through the maze. Absently my mind wandered to the other person in the maze, the voice sounded familiar and the name he had said did, too, but I couldn't attach either to a face or personality right now. All around us crickets chirped, an owl hooting somewhere nearby, and I took comfort in knowing that there was still something wild out there.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 pm

~Bennie~
i lead her out walking along side her listening to the sounds around us, smiling small i walk out "see i got us out" i grinned a cocky grin at her then looked around for Gwen or Mac neither one of them were around right now good. i looked down at her "well it was cool meeting you Gracie"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:35 pm

~Raphael
I chuckled softly. "So you did," I say, looking around for the familiar sandy brown head. Heairng him, I turned my head to look at him. "You're leaving?" I asked, feeling a bit of disappointment sink in my stomach. There's was just something about him... "Nice meeting you too," I add, just as out of the corner of my eye I saw the familiar face I'd been searching for turn our way.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:43 pm

~Bennie~
i raised my brows looking at her "ah no, but i might not see you untill later in the night" i said then looked around the crowed and smiled to myself not seeing Mac or Gwen , looking back down at her "and you've probably have other people you want to talk too"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:52 pm

~Raphael
I nodded slightly, not feeling much better, but smile anyways. "Just one," I admitted, laughing softly as I saw Regan making his way over, walking so fast that he was nearly running, and I smiled. "What about you?" I asked, pulling my arm from his and turning back to look at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:04 pm

~Bennie~
i chuckled and nodded "i see" i said then looked around then back at her and shook my head "no one really actuality im trying to avoid some people" i say with a chuckle then looked at the guy walking to her "boyfriend?" i asked
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:17 pm

~Raphael
I chuckle softly. "I know the feeling," I say truthfully, then snort softly when I heard his question. "Not exactly, Regan is gay," I say, eyes amused as Regan came over. "Your parents had said you had left again!" he exclaimed when he was within hearing, and I smiled. "I didn't technically leave the property, just the party," I said. I saw Regan look at Bennie curiously and I smiled again. "Regan, this is Bennie, Bennie, Regan," I introduced him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:21 pm

~Bennie~
i looked at him then her and chuckled nodding my head "ahhhh ok" i rolled my eyes at myself then looked at him as he walked to us, i smirked and swallowed down a laugh hearing what she was "true that" i said then looked at him and smiled "cool to meet you Regan' i say as i offer my hand and smiled, for some reason when she told me he was gay i was thrilled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 pm

~Raphael
I smiled small as Regan shook his hand. "You too," he said, and I looked at the black suit he was wearing. "Nice tie," I commented, which was a lime green and instead of being tied was around his neck almost like a scarf, and he laughed. "I don't like actually wearing ties, but your mom wanted me to wear it, though she never said how," he said, and I laughed.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm

~Bennie~
i shake his hand then looked at his tie and raised my brows at him "interesting color man" i said then chuckled listening to him "nice thinkin" i comment then looked at Gracie then to him "well, i'll leave you too alone to talk, it was cool meeting you Regan, see you later Gracie" i said with a cocky grin then walk away from then
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:39 pm

~Raphael
Chuckling softly, I smile at Bennie. "Later," I say, watching him go. As soon as he disappeared off into the crowd, Regan shook my shoulder slightly. "Where did you meet him?" he asked, and I started laughing again, but it stopped quickly. "Can we go up to the house, or anywhere, other than where my parents are? I'd really rather not talk to them," I said, nodding slightly in their direction. He glanced at them and smiled. "Of course," he said, and turned to move off into the crowd. Seeing them start to head over to me out of the corner of me eye, I pretended not to see them and turned to follow Regan to the massive house that stood on the other side of the yard.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm

~Bennie~
i walk off only to have my little sister run into my legs, i laughed and looked down at her "Hannah what are you doing?" i asked and she looked up at me with a big grin "nothing" she said giggling, i chuckled and scoop her into my arms "nothing huh?" i asked and she giggled wiggling in my arms "Bennie!" "What was that?" i asked and start tickling her, people looked at us but then quickly looked away, being royal has its perks at times. i stopped tickling her "so are you having fun?" she nodded smiling "uh huh" she said laying her head on my shoulder
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 pm

~Raphael
Glancing back behind me, I saw my dad give up looking for me and looked back in front of me just as I nearly ran into someone. "Oh, geez, sorr- Claire!" The light-haired girl smiled almost shyly at me, and I saw how much she'd changed since I'd seen her nearly seven years ago on her sixth birthday, she would be turning thirteen in a few more weeks. When I'd last seen her she'd been so full of innocence and curiousity, her hair shirt and curled. Now her hair hung in long ringlets nearly down to the center of her back, her eyes a lighter blue with a hint of grey. "Hey, your parents said you were back," she said, and whoever she'd been talking to turned to another person. "Yeah, I can't exactly say how long, it all just depends," I say, and she grinned. I had always liked Claire ever since I had met her down at the shooting range. There had been a class going on for beginners and children, and I had helped out. She'd had great aim yet hadn't bragged to the other kids who were older than her and was quiet most of the time. She was smart and could stay calm in tense situations and could make her way through the maze in record time. Her eyes brightened slightly. "Maybe you'll be here long enough to stay for my next birthday!" she said excitedly, and I smiled. "I hope so," I said sincerely, and another girl came up beside her. "Caleb's looking for you," she said, and with another smile, Claire waved and followed her friend back into the crowd. Mind reeling as I remembered the last couple times I had been here. The most recent had been two years ago, but I had only stayed for a couple days and didn't have time to say hi to anyone but my family and Regan. The other times had been the same for the most part. Turning, I looked back at the house, knowing Regan would be going there, though there would probably be five different rooms I would have to check.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm

~Bennie~
i looked down at her and kissed her head "alright Champ i think its time for bed" i said walking to the huge house but Gracie parents gave me a room to stay in for the time i was staying here, "aww Bennie im not tired" she said pouting, i chuckled and looked at her "i'll read you a story then we'll see if your tired" she sight then looked at me "two stories" i chuckled "ok ok two but no more" she smiled and laid her head back on my shoulder closing her eyes, i smiled and slip inside walking to the room we were staying in" opening the door with one hand i walk in the kick the door shut, i walk over to Hannah bed and gently set her down, she yawned and looked at me with sleepily eyes "go change Champ" i watched her slid down and go into the bathroom to change and brush her teeth "i dont hear the water going!" i called after her then laughed hearing her grumble and start to brush her teeth, she walk back out and climbed into bed with a book "read me this one" she hands it to me i take it and looked at it "this one? but i've read it thousands of times" she looked at me with bambi eyes "please" i looked at her and sighed "alright" i start reading glancing at her and smirked as she slowly fell asleep
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm

~Raphael
Pushing open the double doors, I made my way inside, looking around the high-ceiling room. Everything looked the way I had left it when I had had to leave. Sighing softly, I thought for a moment before turning to the left, pushing through a swinging door into a hallway, a set of twisting stairs at the back. Hurrying up them, I passed a couple stories to the third floor, coming into a large, circular room with various pieces of furniture scattered about. Walking acros the room, I pushed through a blue door into a well-lit hallway, going straight to the last door on the right. I smiled, seeing Regan sitting on the floor. "Wow, this time I only had to check one place," I said, and he grinned, standing up. "Well, your room is probably the most private place in this whole country!" he said, and I rolled my eyes, still smiling. "You exagerate too much," I told him, unlocking the door and stepping in, shutting and locking the door after Regan. The room we came into was big and circular, with an open archway to the left that led to the actual bedroom, one on the right that went to the bathroom. Across the room was a set of white-gold trimmed French doors that led to a balcony that had a great view of the fields, the ponds, the maze, the forests, everything. Most of the furniture in the room was white, crimson, or black, the tables and desk white ash and trimmed with white gold. The curtains covering the window that took up half the far wall and French doors were red-wine with imprints of flowers and leaves. "So where did you find him?" Regan asked, and I laughed, sitting on the arm of the couch he was on. "You act like such a girl," I teased, and he laughed back. "Well, I am gay," he pointed out, and I grinned wickedly. "Are yu sure you aren't an FTM, or, well, MTF?" I asked. "Well, I'm certainly not an FTM cause I'm in a guy's body," he said, and I rolled my eyes, sighing exageratedly. "That's why I changed it to MTF," I pointed out.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am

~Bennie~
i finish the story and smirked seeing that Hannah was fast asleep, leaning over i kised her head "night sis" i whispered then stand up and set the book on the night stand and turn off the light, quietly i slip out of the room and walk down the hall back out to the party, i walk back out and grinned seeing Cole, i walk over to him "hey man" i smiled, "hey man, where have you been?" he asked and i shrugged "just got Hannah in bed" i said leaning against the brick wall, he rolled his eyes "before that dork" i looked at him "ohhh before that," i shrugged "with a girl" i simply say and smirked at the annoyed look he cave me "and?" he prompted i laughed "and we just talked,her names Gracie" i said knowing he didnt know i ment the daughter of the host
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am

~Raphael
Rolling my shoulders slightly and rubbing the left side of my neck, I flashed a grin at Regan. "You're just strange, then," I say, and he grinned impishly. "Gee, I feel loved," he said, rolling onto his back. "So who's this Bennie," he asked, and I grinned. "A guy." He scowled at me. "I could see that, and I asked who he was, not what!" I laughed at him, and he started laughing too. "I didn't actually get his last name," I say, cocking my head slightly to the side. "Wow, tha'd be kinda bad if you were drunk and got married to someone whose last name you didn't know 'cause then you'd have to ask them and it'd be really awkward if you were married unless you chose to keep your maiden na-" I picked up a pillow and threw it at him, hitting him softly in the face. "Breathe, Regan!" I said, and he took an exaggerated, long, noisy breath. "That wasn't very nice," he scolded teasingly. "I was expecting more," he said with a fake British accent. "Well, get used to it, boy. Or should I call you girl?" He grinned. "I'd be offended if you called me an MTF again, so either boy or girl will do," he said. I shook my head, grinning. There was a knock on the door and our heads turned as the lock clicked. "Come in," I said, almost reluctantly, and the door opened, one of the maids, Serena, coming in. "Sorry if I disturbed you, but Regan, Cathal wants to talk to you down in the yard," she said. Regan pulled himself off the couch, looking at me. "Don't think you're not getting out of telling me," he warned, and I laughed. "I'll have to find a good hiding place tomorrow then," I said, and he laughed again before following Serena out the door.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am

~Bennie~
Cole scowled at me and pouched me in the arm "you just talked?" he asked not beveling it, i chuckled and rub my arms "yes talked theres more to a girl then her lips Cole" i said and he smirked "yeah but one of the best parts is her lips" he replied smugly, i rolled my eyes and looked around "so has the ever stalking Gwen found you yet?" he asked and i shook my head letting out a breath "thanks god no, she hasnt and were keeping it that way" i said then push myself off the wall "im getting something to eat" i walk off with Cole to the food and get a plate and start filling it, Cole right behind me, we sit at a table off to the side and eat joking around with each other
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am

~Raphael
Standing up, I go into the bedroom, the large, King-sized bed covered in gold and white-colored sheets, intricate designs of vines, leaves, and roses sewn in silver. The furniture was the same white ash with white-gold trimming and layers. Walking over to the dresser, I pull out a scarlett covered slip and underwear, walking back across the room to the bathroom, pausing to draw the curtains closed. Shutting the sliding door behind me, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, I pull my hair free of the French Twist, reaching behind me to tug down the zipper on my dress, pulling it up over my head. A wrap wove around my waist, and I began unwinding it slowly, tenderly. Finally, it dropped to the floor, and twistind sideways to the full length mirror that was set to the side of the marble countertop, I turned slowly so I could see my back. A long, red cut was dug deeply across my back, starting a few inches below the open-backed part of the dress on the left, going diagonal across to my right hip. I had ripped the stitches out so many times, making it only take longer to heal, and I had had to redo them myself, which was much, much harder than one would think at first. Sighing, I walked to the shower, pushing back the sliding glass doors and turning on the water. Slipping out of my bra and underwear, I stepped into the shower, sighing in content as the warm water rushed over my body, soothing the long cut that was sent across my back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am

~Bennie~
we finished eating and Cole was looking at all the girl mumbling to himself, i rolled my eyes and stand up "not that this isnt fun but im going to bed" i say Cole rolls his eyes and nodded "k see you in the morning" i nodded and walk back to the house, slipping in i walk down the hall to my room pulling out my tucked shirt and unbuttoning it as i go, when i got to the door my shirt was unbuttoned showing my rock hard stomach and abs, i slip into the room check on Hannah then walk into the bathroom and closed the door, i reach into the shower and start the water then pull my pants and my shirt off and step into the warm water, i closed my eye thinking as the water runs over me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 am

~Raphael
Cleaning my body quickly but efficiently, wincing as the soap ran into my cut, I turn the water off and step out, grabbing the big, white towel from the rack and wrapping up in it. Toweling my body dry, I pull on the underwear and search through the cabinet behind the swinging side mirror on the wall. Finding a salve that I used most often when I was here, I smear it thickly over the cut before rewrapping it in guaze and cotten, pulling on the red slip. Drying my hair with the towel, I tug a brush through it until it was silky again before pulling it back in a French Braid. Dropping my dirty clothes in the basket and rehanging up my towel, I walk back into the circle room. Pushing the curtains back slightly, I look down at the yard, where people were slowly starting to leave. Glancing at the old fashioned grandfather's clock standing off to one side of the room, I look at the time. Nearly 3 AM. Laughing softly to myself, I go into the next room, pulling back the covers on the large bed before sliding in. Rolling onto my side, I stare at the murral(sp? lol) covering the wall of a stream, fields and mountains in the background, a herd of horses racing through it. As I drifted to sleep, my thoughts wandered to Bennie, then Trian, the man I'd been seeing before I had come back...

I had met him somewhere in West Virginia, where I had gone to when I'd had nothing else to do. He was the outlaw type, good looks, quick wits, and the type that I knew I should never have gotten involved with. I'd met him in a bar, and he'd seemed interested in me, though I'd told him I wasn't looking for a relationship just then. We'd met almost every night, and sometime a couple weeks later he'd rented a new hotel room and challenged me to a wrestling match. Within seconds I'd had him pinned down, smirking. "Give?" I'd asked, breath smokey with the whiskey I'd been drinking, not enough to get drunk. "Don't think so," he'd replyed. "But I've got you," I insisted, and he grinned. "Maybe I let you get me," he said, and I laughed then, a deep, throaty laugh. "Sure," I'd said, grinning, "You let me-" Before I could finish he pushed up, flipped me over so he was on top, and, surprised, I just lay beneath him, and then he'd kissed me. But, surprising myself even more, I'd actually kissed him back, letting out a soft moan around his lips. "You're... Persistent," I'd commented breathlessly. "Yes," he'd replyed. He'd started tugging at the hem of my sweater and I, once he released my wrists, had returned the favor. The sex had been hot and fast, both of us touching, tasting, kissing, lips running over bodies. The scents of perfume and sweat had been ever present, arms tangling, his knees urging mine apart. I hadn't resisted, and we were both left gasping and wanting more. He'd complied. All night long. And then a few weeks later, he'd just... Disappeared. I continued to travel. To do all the things we had said we would do together. Then I'd come back here, forcing him out of my mind.

I fell asleep thinking about Trian, but as soon as I was under my thoughts drifted immediately straight to Bennie.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 pm

~Bennie~
i clean up then turned the water off, grabbing the towel i step out a dry myself off, pulled on my boxer and bascetball short i walk out of the bathroom trowing the towel in the hamp, i checked on Hannah again and smiled coving her up again, i yawned and walk over to my bed and flop down on my stomach, my im wanders to Gracie and that smile that lite up her face, i grinned then closed my eyes falling asleep

(wow sorry its shoter then your bt my brains gone XD)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm

{haha, not problem, I normaly post up to 3k of words, my new high is a little over 7k, it's really just here where I post less xD }

~Raphael
The next morning I woke up later than usual, around nine instead of six. Blinking sleep from my eyes, I uncurled from the fetall position that I had for some reason gone into while I slept, sitting up. Running a hand over my loose braid, I pull out the ribbon it was held togther with, combing my fingers through my hair and unweaving the braid. Swinging my legs out of the bed, I walked over to the dresser, rumaging through my clothes for a minute before pulling out a mouse-colored shirt with a dark grey spiral on the front and a dark pair of tight jeans. Slipping out of my nightgown, I set it on top of the dresser, pulling on my pants, black bra, and shirt. Lacing up a pair of black, three-inch flat heels, I walked out of the bedroom, opening the curtains in the next. Staring out at the premises for a moment, just a few gardners and carekeepers wandering about, I moved away from the window to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth quickly, I washed my face and applied just a bit of mascara, light eyeliner, and eye shadow, dabbing on a bit of lip balm. Grabbing a yellow, thin silk scarf that reached to my knees on both ends when it was just hanging, I grabbed a light-weight black jacket with a hood and half-sleeves, shrugging into it. Making sure I locked the door to my room, I headed down into the kitchen, where the head cook, Maria, was making what smelled like a lemon pie. Looking up when I came in, she smiled warmly at me. "Welcome back, Raphael," she said, and I smiled back, sitting on one of the stools by the counter. "Thanks. Have you seen Regan yet?" I asked, and she shook her head. "I think he's still asleep," she said, and I nodded. "Do you need anything?" she asked, and I thought for a moment. "Uhm, no thanks, I'll just grab an apple," I said, picking up one of the big, ripe red apples that sat in a woven basket on the counter, standing up again.

Last edited by Celtic_t_Cross on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next