Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 7 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Bennie~
I run my hand through my hair again and looked at her "she ran off mad at me, because I told her we where leaving at the end of the week" I shrugged " I though she would run here and hide, I need to find her" I said getting worried, it would be dark in a couple hours, and if I didn't find her now it would be hell trying to in the dark
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

{EXP POST}♥   ♥   Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing   ♥   ♥ - Page 7 Empty Re: {EXP POST}♥ ♥ Another Day, Another Lie, Another Passing ♥ ♥

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Gracie
I frowned slightly as I listened to him. "I could help look for her," I say quietly, then add quickly, "if you don't mind me getting involved, of course."

Sorry, brain-fart xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Bennie~
I smiled small at her "no I was hoping you would help me look for her, she seems to like you more then me at the moment"

haha its ok
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Gracie
I shrugged slightly. "She is your little sister, she can't possibly stay mad at you forever," I say, reaching down to pick up the halter and leadrope I had dropped earlier, tying it to the stall door and glancing at the tack. I'd pick it up later. Turning, I begin making my way down the aisle, wondering where she could have gone. "Maybe I'll check the maze" I thought, then agreed with myself. Yeah, she might have gone there. I usually went there to think, and the towering walls that could seem so forbidding could become like a sort of sanctuary once you knew what was inside them.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Bennie~
I smiled weakly at her "right, ok I'll look around the kennels yell if you find her" I said then start walking that way, turning around I looked at her "and Gracie thanks" with that I jog down the stone path to the kennels hoping to find her or that Gracie would.

Hannah~
I scoot farther into the think shrub wall, twinges snagging and pulling my hair also leaves getting stuck in it but I didn't care I wanted to hide from Bennie. fresh tears start falling and I bury my head into my knees again crying
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 am

{Gracie}
I paused slightly, looking at the maze. Which entrance? Shaking my head slightly, I head towards the one that faced the house. She must've known Bennie would be following her, so it made sense for her to choose the quickest way out of his sight. And going directly into the maze would be faster, with less chance of her being seen, than going around to the next. "Hannah?" I called gently as I got to the maze entrance, hesitating. What if I had been wrong? I shook my head slightly. It was worth a try. "Hannah? You here?" I called again, stepping into the maze.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Hannah~
I sniffled and hug my knees tighter to my chest hearing someone, then they called again, I pick my head up and sniffled, it was Gracie... "in here" I called softly, deep into the bush, dirt smugged my face with a few scratches on my face, twigs and leaves in my hair
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Gracie
I pause, hesitating to go any farther as I bite my lower lip slightly. Just as I turn around and start to leave, I hear a quiet, familiar voice answering me. "In where?" I ask, moving towards where her voice had come from. It didn't take long to find her. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask gently, kneeling down beside her and smiling warmly. "Look at you- covered in dirt and leaves.". I shook my head slightly. "If I ever went home when I was your age looking like you do, my mother and the maids would be sure to throw a fit," I say.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Hannah~
shivering slightly I looked at Gracie with tear filled eyes, Sniffling I wipe my nose with my shoulder and looked at her "I don't want to go home, Bennie said we have to leave" I said my voice catching. I wipe some of the dirt off my face or well more like I smeared it around and sniffled hugging my knees "really?" I asked looking up at her then wipe my eyes with my palm "I don't want to go, I want to stay here"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Sorry it's Taking me awhile to reply, I'm finishing the other post

Gracie
I look at her with soft eyes. Looking down for a moment, I think briefly for something to say before looking back at her. "Hannah, don't you want to go home? See your parents, friends," I say, adding the second part, shaking my head slightly as I let my eyes drift back to the ground. "I'm sure they miss you, and don't you miss them? A familiar house, all your things," I say, looking her in the eyes. "If I had as many opportunities as you, to have a permanent home, I'd be happy. But the States is your home, you need to go back eventually."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Hannah~
I sniffled and looked at her I shook my head then stop and sighed "but...." I trail off looking her in the eyes " I wanna see you too, and if we leave then I'll never see you again like mommy and daddy, you'll be just like them promises to come see me then calling us back saying they can't" I said then fresh tears roll down my dirty cheek. burying my head back into my knees I cry blubbering about that I wanted to see her again and that if we left I wouldn't see her again.

its all good
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm

~Gracie
I hesitated slightly. I had never been the best with kids, it's not like I could just be myself and talk about building bombs or different guns with them. I shook my head slightly. "You would probably see me again, I'd keep in touch, and when you come back I'd be here," I say, feeling a bitter taste in my mouth. I had always made it a point to keep my promises, but I wasn't so certain that this one would be very easy to keep. I sighed softly. Why did she want to keep in touch with me? I'd never been good with kids, and I didn't think that I had done any better with her than I did with any others.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Hannah~
I slowly try to stop cry and listen to her talk my head still in my knees, sniffled I lift my head and looked at her "you would really come and see me?" I asked in a soft voice then wipe my nose with the back of my hand, the tear streaks cutting through the dirt on my cheek. looking at her with big blue eyes, sniffling I sighed softly

Bennie~
muttering under my breath I jog back from the kennels not finding Hannah, hopefully Gracie found her, that little girl was my life and if anything happened to her....I trail of thinking and stop at a maze entrance "Gracie? Hannah?" I called out and hold my breath listening
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Gracie
I smile down at her, nodding slowly. "Of course I would," I say, putting as much conviction and sincerity into my tone as I could. I lay my hand gently across her cheek, looking her in the eyes as I brushed as much dirt and salty tears off as I could. Before I could say anything else, I looked up when a voice called my name, recognizing it as belonging to Bennie. I glanced at Hannah for a minute and sighed, lifting my head again towards the shout. "Over here!" I call back, holding Hannah in my arms as if she were my own little sister.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Hannah~
I sniffled and smiled small at her "ok" looking her in the eyes I sniffled again and smiled a little bit more as she brushed off dirt and tears. My head picked up hearing a voice, it was Bennie, I was going to be in so much trouble with him. Then Gracie took me in her arms and I snuggled into her side with a sigh waiting for Bennie to come

Bennie~
I froze hearing Gracie then let out a breath, she found her, making my way over to where I heard her I stop and looked around "where are you guys?" I asked, looking down I see little foot prints in the dirt "oh there" I mumbled to myself and kneel down,peering into the bush I sighed and smiled seeing Hannah safe with Gracie "oh there you are"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Gracie
I lifted my head slightly when I heard footsteps, a moment later seeing Benny come around the corner. Hannah snuggled into my arms more and I held her tightly in comfort. "Hannah, Benny's here," I say quietly as he started walking over, brushing some stray strands of hair from her eyes and looking up at Benny/
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Bennie
Letting out a breath when I see them, the worry and tension my face quickly disappears. Sitting back on my heels looking at Hannah snuggled into Gracie, at a loss for words, Hannah never took to new people but she had taken to Gracie, leaving was sure going to be a rough ride. "Hannah? you scared the crap outta me" I said in a soft tone, she looked at me with big eyes still snuggled into Gracie.

Blah sorry it sucks so badly...but I've got nothing right now.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Nah, it's fine.

Gracie
I looked away from Hannah up at Benny, giving a tentative smile. Running Hannah's back gently, arms still wrapped around her, I stood up, bringing her with me.

See, mine is worse xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7