Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 pm

I tried to let off a smile, but failed. I decided it was best to tell her my dream. "There was a man in a black cloak with glowing yellow eyes with pupils rather cat-like. Beside him was a raven of enormous size, and he came here slaughtering souls with an enchanted scythe that could actually kill and condemn spirits and souls to hell. His raven killed anything that got in his way. In the dream, it took him only a matter of hours to destroy everything in his path until he got to this very cabin. One he was here, he...." I paused, choked on the words. "He brutally murdered Elder Kana(that her name?). He took her spirit and released all of its knowledge to everybody...so everybody would be as brilliant as she was. He then left, turning this place on fire and transporting it down to hell where Cerberus kept it hidden in a box, where it stayed for the rest of its days, eternally burning, the souls and spirits killed by his scythe died over and over and over again...and the pain never went away...." A tear rolled down my cheek. I certainly didnt feel like a Fallen Angel. I had abandoned the devil long ago, but that didn't change who I was inside. I had a softer side, which most people didnt usually get to see. It only came during emotional times, such as this one. "And he made people prisoners by using the memory of the battle to tell them that was what would happen again if they didn't listen and obey him. He forced you to be his queen, but he treated you horridly...." I frowned. "But he brought you an angel's soul, which made you eternally youthful. But the transformation was painful as well. Years later you bore him a son, and he murdered you, with not further need of you....His son grew up and overthrew the devil and became the new ruler of the underworld, and eventually he became ruler over this galaxy. All the while, this place here was still suffering." I pointed at the world around me. "It was terrible, Seclusion...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:47 pm

"If this is the person that will help me i will be sure to be careful when i find him... as for why i am like this... that is because i have been frozen since my heart was shattered.... i already have a cruel fate... When the three moons rise, one will remain... they will loose all memories and feel much pain... and what you talk of is probably a past life for i do remember i was born on the same day as you correct? As for elder Kana she would probably want this world to be repaired" I said and hugged her "I thank you my freind who fought beside me so many years ago and I hope you rest peacefully and reawaken to better life.. if we meet again that bond will reform once freinds forever freinds" I said
Deadly turned into a scythe and I picked her up "I promise you i will not let this place fall... you have the word of me and my family" I said and spread my wings letting them take hold of the wind and soar up into the sky looking below for any movement unknown to me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm

As soon as i was merely an outline, the outline of my body turned to dust and was carried away on the wind. "I'll miss you," I said through the wind. I was blown until I was out of sight, but my conscienceness still remained, as i wondered when I'd ever come back. Maybe she'll find who she's looking for....... I sighed as the wind scattered my ' ashes ' over the ground, and for the time being, I was no more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I lifted my head to the sky "May the wind carry you to a batter life dear freind" I whispered and then I landed in the library looking up the profiles of the many people my kind had met.. i found a few fitting the description but they all seemed to live in hell.."Why is it that i seem to always have to deal with some person from hell?" I said adn kicked back in the chair with my legs over one of the arm rest as i leaned back on the other armrest with Deadly keeping guard as i read through the profiles looking over the old data
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm

(I'll come back as somebody else -- it cant just end here lol)

Kadaj~ I walked up to the feminine figure and placed my hands on the table beside her. I had a tendency to appear places I didn't belong. "May I help you?" I said, taking the object from her hands. I looked over the data and frowned. "Stupid hell," I muttered, giving her the item back. I fingered my sword and rested against the desk. I tended to be one of those people who were so ' cool ' that it became annoying. Sometimes I myself was annoying. I looked at her after a few minutes of silence, and let out a frustrated sigh. "Well?"

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 2 Gothic-anime-boy-kadaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 pm

"hmmm how interesting.... a creature who lives in hell but hates it.." I said "I would also like to know how you got here.. only the souls of the dead, newborn souls me and Deadly can get here not you from what i can recall Kadja" I saidas he gave me back the document..."well are you going to answer? hwo did you get here?" I said my eyes followed carefully knowing better than to trust anyone who just showed up at this place

ooc- warning she has a completely different attitude to those she does not trust or know...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

(its ok)

Kadaj~ I chuckled. "I got in the same way you did," I held up a grand key that was silver and had jewels imbedded in it. "Stole it from the devil. It's a key to most portals in this world. You just have to find where they are located first." I got up, twirling the key in my hand and walked around. "So, anything ya need to know about?" I dangled the key in her face before placing it back in my pocket -- the pocket opposite her so she could not grab it from me, if she even thought of doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm

"I use a different way , this is my home so i can naturally create a portal here so I do not intend to try stealing your key... and why are you here? no one comes to the graveyard of souls" I said and put the data back on the desk and ruffled my hair standing up Deadly wathcing carefully as well "Also do you know the danger that is coming to this place?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 pm

I let out a smirk. "Of course I do. I was Anyara's lover before her father killed me." I looked around. "She had that dream many years ago. I know all about you and all that has to do with this world. I was talking to her spirit earlier in this moon, and she asked me to come help you if she was to pass without me getting to see her again." I frowned, looking down at my feet, resting on the desk again. I picked up the data. "And I think this man right here," I pointed to a name that read ' ' Hunter Willows ' ' on the paper. "Is who you're looking for." I got up and began to pace slowly back and forth, arms crossed behind my back. "Hunter has a nasty history with his women." I let out a sly grin. "Truly awful." I kept my eyes fixed on the ground, lost in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:25 pm

"I have met worse trust me after being sealed and already broken i have nothing left to loose but my home" I said and picked up all thw data and put it back... "And I know I have read your soul out of instinct... and she told me about what happened as well... since i lost my memories after thoose three moons began to rise" I said still holding the Data of 'Hunter Willows'...
"She should also reawaken to a better life since i sent one of my silver feathers with her" I said walking around as i read over the data and Deadly spoke..."Thank you though for helping us quicken the time... Seclusion was told about her past life so she knows this already...i knew her in her past life as well and she is much different i'll tell you that.. her and Anyara grew up together and listen to the stories of Elder Kana" said Deadly Score
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 pm

"Of course," I said, rapidly changing the subject, but making it a smooth and easy transaction. "I'd sure like to see you fight Hunter by yourself." I chuckled. "He'll have you pinned and chained before you know it," a devilish look crossed my face which I made no attempt to hide. "And considering it's Hunter....there's no telling what else he may do to you." But I shrugged. "It's your life." I began to walk away, twirling my blade on my fingertip, yet not slicing the thin skin. I wasn't planning on actually leaving. I turned around and let out a laugh. "In fact, he may be a bit.....creative....with someone with the likes of you." I grinned, my pointed canine teeth adding a haunting look to the gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

I laughed "i have destroyed Heaven and almost Hell.. i am not the same as in my previous life and i live on the dead.. i'm a creature who should not exisit" I said and moved quickyl and my dagger was already at the back of his throat "and the Alma family are trained as Assassins from the memment they are born so becareful you don't get caught in the crossfire residant of hell" I said and walked off twirling my dagger in my hand and spread my wings with Deadly turning into a scythe and i picked her up on the way still holding onto the data since i hadn't finished reading it... I flew up to one of the few rooftops that remained and lay staring at the sky and kept reading the data until i finished it and tried picking otu certain details that might help me... Deadly lay beside me my wings outstreatched lettine them bathe in the moonlight of the three moons... "This'll be a fun game.. won't it Deadly Score?" "Indeed" "I wonder if they will be as good as the two residants of hell that survived their battles with me.. both were truely worthy opponents" I said and then sat up streatching my wings out and folding them as i began forming a plan
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I smiled cooly again, evaporating and reappearing beside her. "I feel like you are avoiding me," I said, not looking at her, but still holding a grin with a pinch of insanity at its curves. "I don't like to be avoided." I said, my mood changing so i was speaking through gritted teeth. But I qucikly regained my smooth, sly composure. "You're unlike Anyara in so many ways..." I said. "But they say that opposites attract, no?" I spun my sword on my finger again. "I have a plan idea," I said suddenly, still twirling my sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

"I prefere to be alone the name Seclusion means isolation and i like the moonlight... so what is your idea?" I said listening and Deadly walked over and lay closer not trusting him one bit...
I stood up waiting for him to answer and picked out twigs and leaves from my wings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

I threw my sword into the air and caught it by the hilt gracefully and placed it in its sheath. "I think you should bribe the devil," I scowled. "It won't be easy, of course. The devil is one of those guys like Hunter. He prefers seduction and women. I can't do anything about it," I huffed. "But he does control Hunter, and he's giving him the job to destroy your world." I spat. "Damn devil." I gripped the hilt of my sword, fingering the onyx that lay in the middle, in between the two handles that went out from the bottom of the sword. "All men of hell are just the same. It's actually quite a different place than you might perceive it," I smiled again -- my smile could get very annoying to others. "They just love women...they praise them, basically." I snorted. "I, on the other hand, think that all the women they use are useless sluts that will get in bed with any man they please." Catching myself, I shook my head. "But I digress. Bribing the devil would be a surefire way to get to Hunter. But then again, as I said before, the devil isn't going to accept just any bribe. You're going to have to give him something he wants." I smirked, knowing what that would be, but prefering not to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

"Becareful of your words...The Devil already knows me since i did try to assassinate him a few months ago and he almost ate my soul a few days ago" I said and rustled my hair..."Also people in Hell do hate her guts.. she did try to destroy them and Heaven is still repairing it's self after they sealed her for 50 years after she almost starved to death"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

I smiled, shaking my head. "If the devil sees something he wants, he forgives actions hastily," My smile faded. "I would know." I let off a hint I was hiding a secret, but I didn't say it out loud. "And I won't take orders from you or anyone else." I removed my sword from its sheath and slammed it into the ground. When i pulled it up, instead of snow clinging to it, there was crimson blood. "I'm not much of a fighter," I said calmly, replacing the sword in its sheath. "But I will go to extreme limits to protect myself." I kept my cool attitude, looking onward and never caring to take a single glance at her. "I know more about the devil than anyone in the entire world knows. In fact, I even know how many women he's bedded." I let out a hearty laugh. "That man is a crook." My laugh turned into poisonous hate. "And I wouldn't underestimate my knowledge. I may even be smarter than Elder Kana, when it comes to street smarts." Now I did glance at Seclusion, taking in what she looked like. "And now that I know what you look like," I said calmly. "I can always find you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 pm

"I wouldn't be so sure" I said and Deadly turned into a scythe..."Well i'm not waiting around for my world to be destroyed.. come on your helping me" I said "Also i do not inttend to give orders or follow any" I said and sighed pulling out an amber contect form my pocket and putting it over my red eye and blinked "how annoying" I muttered and laid Deadly on my back
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

I smiled. I always seemed to get what I wanted. I reached out to touch her shoulder, but stopped halfway. "Just take my hand and i'll transport us down to hell." I smirked, holding back a laugh. It seemed incredibly stupid that I was telling my woman's best friend to take my hand....I waited for her to take my hand, thinking about the events to come. I knew more than Anyara had told her, and i was keeping dark secrets of my own. Secrets that would be a serious advantage to Seclusion. But instead I kept them to myself..... For now, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 pm

I sighed adn took his hand my hand felt like ice and i shook my head still getting use to the contact since i couldn't see souls as clearly and Deadly whispered to me in my native language adn i nodded listening
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:09 pm

I transported us to hell, right in front of Cerberus. Once Cerberus saw me, he went down into a playbow, all three heads with their tongues lolling out of their mouthes. I threw him a treat and all three heads went into a mad dash of trying to steal it from the other. I walked past Cerberus, not caring if I was going to fast for Seclusion. I walked down many twisted hallways, every now and then looking back to see if anybody else was following us. "This is the longest hallway," I grumbled. "It might take a few minutes, but it's rarely ever guarded, so there's no need to worry." I shook my head. "While we're walking, why dont you tell me about yourself?"

(brb dinner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

"I'm a creature who shouldn't exist and the last of the Anxo da Alma. or as you would call Angels of Souls...My full name is now Seclusion Ash Soul...That is all i have to say" I said and Deadly turned into a wolf and walke beside me.. we kept up fine and I looked around slightly not really suprised by this place any longer... "this old dead demon is so pitful" i laughed slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm

"Agreed," I spat angrily. I continued to walk down the hall. "That is all you have to say? Did the moons erase all of your memory, or just part of it?" I asked, genuinely curious. Instead of looking at her like a normal person might have if they were trying to converse, I looked ahead, alert for any sound. i had been down here as a boy....that was only half of one of my secrets though. I remembered my mother. She was a beautiful woman, taken down here by force. I frowned thinking about my mother. She was truly unhappy here... I shook off the thoughts, waiting for Seclusion to answer the questions I placed before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm

"Only part... luckily i still had that book my family passed down through generations" I said my eyessearching glimpsing and the occasional soul that I would spot my head hung slightly listening around for any danger
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 pm

I kept silent for the next few minutes until we reached the end of hallway. Then we found ourselves in the devil's throneroom.

Devil~ "Son, I never thought you'd return down here after the last time," he said, changing the subject. "Your mother is...well, okay. She's secluded in her room at the moment. And who is this? Your....girlfriend?" He laughed evilly.

I growled, fingering the hilt of my sword. "Back off a bit, will you, Father?" I grumbled, then whispered to Seclusion "I'm son of Hades -- the devil -- and Persephone..." I stuck up my nose to my father. "Seclusion here is merely an .... alliance .... for the moment. She's not my lover." I gave a look of disgust. "She wishes to give you a bribe." I stepped back, grinning a devil's grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next